Toyota estima vs honda odyssey

Duckie1979

imo, 8-10km is a bit short to b fuel efficient, n the short distance to lunch make it worse.

Agree. I have roughly the same driving pattern. Even for 1.6A verna, i'll be glad if i get 8 km/l. Any my drive to work is full of traffic lights within a short drive. Going home slightly better as it's another route.

↡ Advertisement

The price difference between the estima aeras and odc exv-s model is about 10k. For the amount of money you will get a fresher exterior and interior design, more gadgets such as blind spot alert, park assist, all round cameras, power front seats and not to mention 6 air bags. Also, the thick leather steering wheel is good to hold on too. From what i read, the odc also have a better fc (around 10km/l vs 8km/l)

However, the estima does have a bigger moonroof, auto tailgate, bigger boot space and a very good resale value....

Quite difficult to chose between the 2....both have captain seats and power sliding doors which are important to me.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Drove the estima for awhile.

It really felt like driving a van.

But comfortable for passengers definitely.

any one can share the FC for 2016 estima?

Looking to buy Toyota estima or Previa. Kindly Whatsapp me if u have 1 plan to sell. Nine 362 3352

There are 150 used Estima for sale in the used car market. 

You can look slowly

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/listing.php?AVL=2&MOD=estima&RPG=20&VEH=0

There are 150 used Estima for sale in the used car market. 

You can look slowly

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/listing.php?AVL=2&MOD=estima&RPG=20&VEH=0

using a 2008 estima. top up 48 litre, travelled 508km still have 1/4 tank left. thats works out as 10.5km/l. i think 600km in 1 tank is possible.

its passable in my standards.i used to drive a turbo vw 1.8t. i can 15km/l to 17km/l by simply not engaging turbo. its all about your foot and habits.

Edited by Any_hao_dude
↡ Advertisement