Kb27

I see alibaba I laugh although I whole day buy from taobao

local context for Ali baba = Cheong one

:XD:

Wah! Mustank new Nike shoes ah!!

Where buy one?

Wait wait, you so miser, Ali baba issit [laughs at mustank]

↡ Advertisement

u can find almost anything available on aliexpress on taobao, u just have to change the website location to domestic China at the top left hand columm of the website

good tip. I tried and it works. Cheers

• Praise 1

You are right. AE is a good place to buy cheap things from, but sellers are 60% good / 40% dumb and lazy. 

If you have problems with tracking things there are some actions you should do:

1) Do not panic, You are not the first to happen it with, it can be helped

2) Track your package with different sites, that combine bases of Ebay, AE, Joom and mails. Google them, a huge number of working right now, for example this 

3) If the track number is not working, write AE support or PM seller. People and this company will do A LOT to save reputation. 10+ bad reviews and nobody will buy from them, there are other guys who have the same items for the same price.

I would like to hear what to do more from other people, i wrote a basic number of things. Cheers :)

• Praise 2
  • Dislike 1

I have purchase many items on this site. Thus far its been smooth. Some things delay few days some things early a few days. Some things took too long to send out when raise dispute, seller refund is prompt. Most times u see wat u get, some quality not wot i tot, some things is good. Overall will continue to buy from here.

• Praise 1

Bumping up an old thread... First time kena... 

How do you guys resolve undelivered item? 

Contacted seller... claimed nothing could be done on their part since the tracking showed that the item has reached the destination. Sent email to Ali... maybe the email was attached to Elon Musk super rocket on mission to Mars...gone death tone... 

Shall I contact SingPost instead? 

AliExpress delivery very erratic, tracking never accurate.  Most time the items will arrive close to or just after the threshold date being set. The worst i have even started to seek refund after the threshold date, got the refund, then the item arrived the following week. All along the seller replied very promptly that the item has been delivered. But i did proceed to refund him on good will by re-purchase the same item but PM the seller not to ship it.

For free or low-cost shipping and low prices, cannot ask for too much lah. I keep buying because most of the time the quality far exceeded my expectation for the prices charged haha.

• Praise 2

5 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

AliExpress delivery very erratic, tracking never accurate.  Most time the items will arrive close to or just after the threshold date being set. The worst i have even started to seek refund after the threshold date, got the refund, then the item arrived the following week. All along the seller replied very promptly that the item has been delivered. But i did proceed to refund him on good will by re-purchase the same item but PM the seller not to ship it.

For free or low-cost shipping and low prices, cannot ask for too much lah. I keep buying because most of the time the quality far exceeded my expectation for the prices charged haha.

Agreed on the tracking updates...sometimes items reached me but the tracking showed still in warehouse awaiting local handler pickup...

Have been buying quite often... this is my first time kena the undelivered...

• Haha! 1

After a recent incident where:

1) order did not arrive, tracking showed it came into sg more than a month ago. 

2) seller insisted product will come way after deadline when buyer protection was going to run out and kept using delaying tactics repeatedly. 

3) Customer service was almost impossible to navigate and no help in the end as the seller refused to refund, and they never supported me. 

4) in the end I got a measly voucher, still less than the original value of the goods for some reason. No point as they frequently give these meaningless vouchers which I generally allow to expire unused anyway.

5) to add insult to injury, they kept spamming me saying I should've been more careful to check tracking and it's my responsibility to check with local post (how I'm supposed to do that when even the seller doesn't know and doesn't care, beats me). 

So I've deactivated my account and blocked any further emails from them for good measure. 

I'm sticking with Shopee for now. Slightly pricier but more local vendors, much better communications and support. And the couriers actually tell you when the parcel is due by messaging you.

再见 Aliexpress. May you rot in hell. Hahaha. 

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

On 8/28/2020 at 8:23 AM, Turboflat4 said:

2) seller insisted product will come way after deadline when buyer protection was going to run out and kept using delaying tactics repeatedly. 

3) Customer service was almost impossible to navigate and no help in the end as the seller refused to refund, and they never supported me. 

4) in the end I got a measly voucher, still less than the original value of the goods for some reason. No point as they frequently give these meaningless vouchers which I generally allow to expire unused anyway.

5) to add insult to injury, they kept spamming me saying I should've been more careful to check tracking and it's my responsibility to check with local post (how I'm supposed to do that when even the seller doesn't know and doesn't care, beats me). 

So I've deactivated my account and blocked any further emails from them for good measure. 

I'm sticking with Shopee for now. Slightly pricier but more local vendors, much better communications and support. And the couriers actually tell you when the parcel is due by messaging you.

I feel your angst... My daughter has been warning me ever since I signed up with Ali sexpress... I still have 3 items undelivered ordered during CB...really CCB

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

On 8/28/2020 at 8:23 AM, Turboflat4 said:

Ya ........ I also kenna, ordered in March, April, May all stucked at some port.  They use a courier 4PX.

I am more lucky, I opened 9 disputes, 6 is successful.  3 eventually delivered. No loss.

Aliexpress like sided with their China Seller lor.

The sellers these days, also very tricky lor, try to psycho me to PRESS the CONFIRMED RECEIVED BUTTON wor.

F their Lao Boo lor.  Their Jedi Mind Trick don't work on me one.  I am Singapore's Lord of All Cheapo hor. ONLY I EAT PEOPLE one.

The trick is China man is after all, China man lor.  They don't know Englandish one, LIKE US.

But STRANGELY, ALIEXPRESS NEVER ALLOWS US TO WRITE IN CHINA-ISH one.

Here is my usual template one, ya, got template one.  The English written need to be GOOGLE TRANSLATE TESTED hor.  If not China man cannot read one. They use GOOGLE TRANSLATE and STILL don't UNDERSTAND WHAT U WRITE lor ....... ya ...... IT IS THAT BAD.

I attached a SAMPLE lor hor.

Anyway, I started buying AGAIN with them, ORDERED Aug 25, Sept 1 ARRIVED wor ......  

Screenshot and attached as JPEG ..... Aliexpress Messager don't allow China Character one.

a) The item is ordered on 30th March 2020 and the seller guaranteed delivery in 59 days or refund.

b) Since 5th April 2020. there is no more update and 17track website also flagged the tracking as expired.

c) Since 29th May 2020, Aliexpress stated that the transaction as completed.

d) I did not receive the item as of writing.

a) 该物品于2020年3月30日订购,卖家保证在59天内交货或退款。

b) 自2020年4月5日以来,没有任何更新,并且17track网站也将航空货运单标记为过期。

c) 自2020年5月29日起,Aliexpress App声明交易已完成。

d) 截至撰写本文时,我尚未收到该物品。

For OPENING 9 Disputes, I lost my Diamond Membership lor, F them lor.

Ship-date-Fraud_200529A.jpg

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Apple-Tree said:

Ya ........ I also kenna, ordered in March, April, May all stucked at some port.  They use a courier 4PX.

I am more lucky, I opened 9 disputes, 6 is successful.  3 eventually delivered. No loss.

Aliexpress like sided with their China Seller lor.

The sellers these days, also very tricky lor, try to psycho me to PRESS the CONFIRMED RECEIVED BUTTON wor.

F their Lao Boo lor.  Their Jedi Mind Trick don't work on me one.  I am Singapore's Lord of All Cheapo hor. ONLY I EAT PEOPLE one.

The trick is China man is after all, China man lor.  They don't know Englandish one, LIKE US.

But STRANGELY, ALIEXPRESS NEVER ALLOWS US TO WRITE IN CHINA-ISH one.

Here is my usual template one, ya, got template one.  The English written need to be GOOGLE TRANSLATE TESTED hor.  If not China man cannot read one. They use GOOGLE TRANSLATE and STILL don't UNDERSTAND WHAT U WRITE lor ....... ya ...... IT IS THAT BAD.

I attached a SAMPLE lor hor.

Anyway, I started buying AGAIN with them, ORDERED Aug 25, Sept 1 ARRIVED wor ......  

Screenshot and attached as JPEG ..... Aliexpress Messager don't allow China Character one.

a) The item is ordered on 30th March 2020 and the seller guaranteed delivery in 59 days or refund.

b) Since 5th April 2020. there is no more update and 17track website also flagged the tracking as expired.

c) Since 29th May 2020, Aliexpress stated that the transaction as completed.

d) I did not receive the item as of writing.

a) 该物品于2020年3月30日订购,卖家保证在59天内交货或退款。

b) 自2020年4月5日以来,没有任何更新,并且17track网站也将航空货运单标记为过期。

c) 自2020年5月29日起,Aliexpress App声明交易已完成。

d) 截至撰写本文时,我尚未收到该物品。

For OPENING 9 Disputes, I lost my Diamond Membership lor, F them lor.

Ship-date-Fraud_200529A.jpg

For me I don't care about this Diamond or simi sai membership. Shut down all ties to that CHINA site (you kept mentioning) and never looked back. 😂

I haven't used Lazada since either, since all kaki lang. Shopee and Qoo10 so far, along with direct US online retailers. 

• Praise 1

57 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

For me I don't care about this Diamond or simi sai membership. Shut down all ties to that CHINA site (you kept mentioning) and never looked back. 😂

I haven't used Lazada since either, since all kaki lang. Shopee and Qoo10 so far, along with direct US online retailers. 

Actually, Lazada, Shopee and Qoo10 all Aliexpress parent company Alibaba have a share lor.  Have you noticed, both Shopee and Aliexpress GUI is largely similar lor.

I also have Amazon Prime, every month 2.99.  Free international shipping lor .... T&C. Can ON/OFF anytime.

• Praise 1

7 hours ago, Apple-Tree said:

Actually, Lazada, Shopee and Qoo10 all Aliexpress parent company Alibaba have a share lor.  Have you noticed, both Shopee and Aliexpress GUI is largely similar lor.

I also have Amazon Prime, every month 2.99.  Free international shipping lor .... T&C. Can ON/OFF anytime.

Haha, can't escape them, resistance is futile etc. 😂

Shopee's User Experience is definitely better when things go weird. Much easier to communicate with the actual vendors etc.

• Praise 1