Suzuki Every

ClassiCars

Hi guys.

I just want to enquire if anyone here can give me a gauge of how much the insurance for a Suzuki Every might be for a 21 year old who just passed TP? I just passed and because my family doesn't own a car (Parents don't have license) I was thinking of buying a Suzuki Every as I heard from my friend who has one that the fuel consumption is quite good. The price also seems quite fair on the used market and the road tax won't kill me. However I just want to know what's the approx insurance for this vehicle. Also those GBA registered vehicle cannot drive to Malaysia right? For example this one I saw on Sgcarmart..

http://m.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=405130&CUR=1

Thanks in advance for the help :)

↡ Advertisement

dont mind me say this...

i got one 5 yrs ago at $27k.

so i guess my loss is quite minimum....haolian [laugh]

anyway, company registered vehicle should be quite standard at $1.5k-2k. Age is secondary.

Wah you very lucky man!

5 years ago COE $3k :( Now COE so high [knife][bigcry]

actually i remember my coe is approx 9k.....i think.

imagine yearly depreciation is $2.7k/yr.....those were the days.

Hi guys.

I just want to enquire if anyone here can give me a gauge of how much the insurance for a Suzuki Every might be for a 21 year old who just passed TP? I just passed and because my family doesn't own a car (Parents don't have license) I was thinking of buying a Suzuki Every as I heard from my friend who has one that the fuel consumption is quite good. The price also seems quite fair on the used market and the road tax won't kill me. However I just want to know what's the approx insurance for this vehicle. Also those GBA registered vehicle cannot drive to Malaysia right? For example this one I saw on Sgcarmart..

insurance for 21 year old is likely to be very expensive, I guess at least $4-5k

actually i remember my coe is approx 9k.....i think.

imagine yearly depreciation is $2.7k/yr.....those were the days.

Oh! I thought you got one of those $3042 COE. But still you were lucky man.

Actually if I were to call up the companies like MSIG they can give me a quick quote right? No obligations right?

Trade of your business also play apart in the premium quote.

$4-5k insurance for an Every. Think again.

not so high, that level is around class 5 truck range liao.

I used to own a Daihatsu Hijet.

Insurance is about 2k or so.

Problem is that the max NCB is 20%.

If you drive such mini vans, just drive slowly and you will be fine.

Fuel consumption is very good but the van is light like nothing.

Hi guys.

Yes, your law firm is under LLP or sole proprietor/partnership?

But I think both can, I registered mine under sole proprietor last time.

Any type of company can register is it? Like for example even a law firm?

Driving a van nowadays is not economical. The risks out weights the savings (if there's any)

Fyi, Suzuki Every got both petrol and diesel variants.

Stock rims size should be 13 inch if i am not mistaken.

Max laden weight is abt 450kgs (i think).

With such small and narrow tyre profile, the ride will not be so called 'planted' on the tarmac.

I had seen an Every turtled at tpe towards simei @ the corner of ecp.

That is on a slight rainy day.

And fyi, 1 of the disavantages of a van is, u are not supposed to ferry anyone other than those under the coy payroll. (Eg. If kids...)

If nothing happens, good. If sway sway something happens...

Insurance will not cover and might have some legal issues.

Just my 2 cents.

• Praise 2

agreed.

Go for a cheap car.

More comfortable + can go malaysia + no need scare TP ride pass you coz you carry more than 2 people + safer due to no safety equipment for most mini vans. (No rear seatbelt nor airbag)

Driving a van nowadays is not economical. The risks out weights the savings (if there's any)

Fyi, Suzuki Every got both petrol and diesel variants.

Stock rims size should be 13 inch if i am not mistaken.

Max laden weight is abt 450kgs (i think).

With such small and narrow tyre profile, the ride will not be so called 'planted' on the tarmac.

I had seen an Every turtled at tpe towards simei @ the corner of ecp.

That is on a slight rainy day.

And fyi, 1 of the disavantages of a van is, u are not supposed to ferry anyone other than those under the coy payroll. (Eg. If kids...)

If nothing happens, good. If sway sway something happens...

Insurance will not cover and might have some legal issues.

Just my 2 cents.

1 more thing, resale value for Vans are like SUPER LOW.

I bought mine at 10k at 5 years old drove for 3 years, dealer took it in at 2k at 9th year.

agreed.

Go for a cheap car.

More comfortable + can go malaysia + no need scare TP ride pass you coz you carry more than 2 people + safer due to no safety equipment for most mini vans. (No rear seatbelt nor airbag)

• Praise 1

Any type of company can register is it? Like for example even a law firm?

Just make sure the mailing address goes to you or else the law firm will be receiving your summons, road tax disc & vehicle inspection notice.

And furthermore, commercial vehicles got No parf value or lets assume u drive until eol, for commercial vehicles, u will get back $0. In some cases, u might even have to pay a fee to some ws to scrap or dispose. (If u donno how to diy scrap yr ride).

Whereas private vehicles u can get back approx 50% of your omv.

In another words, at least go some $...

And private ride can suka suka change rims to light weight ones if u kena poisoned by many 'evil and poisonous' members here.

Lets face it. 90% of people in here will kena poisoned one way or another.

Be it mods, or even simple ice blue cabin dome lights. Still, its kena poisoned.

Cheers.

↡ Advertisement