Speedsters beware. More speed cameras coming

Matoonia

bro, watch out for speed camera at yishun. the speed limit at yishun ave 1 & 2 is 60km/h nia. 

Sometimes it is very hard to know the speed limit of each road. The best is to drive below 80km/h on street and below 90km/h on expressway. These speed should not be too far off from most speed limit and if receive summon, high chance can requestbfor waiver.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

They're planted at traffic junctions. Are they speed cameras or red light cameras?

Speedster beware.....

For the past 1 week, I had seen about 6-7 NEW speed Cameras installed in Sengkang/Hougang/Punggol estate

Brightly painted in Orleen colour.

• Praise 1

There are two types of speed camera.

One painted in grey colour.

The other painted in orleen colour.

I also don't know what are they for.

Never try before.

There are two types of speed camera.

One painted in grey colour.

The other painted in orleen colour.

I also don't know what are they for.

Never try before.

Those are red light camera and I support.. too many run red light and cause accident...

Was driving yesterday in CTE tunnel and had a weird "blink/flash" in the tunnel when I was driving 70+km/h. The taxi which was infront of me is moving faster than me. So I doubt this "blink/flash" is the camera which caught me travelling at this speed

https://youtu.be/_jKJEoGhjKc

• Praise 1

Any bro can check out what the blink is ?

Was driving yesterday in CTE tunnel and had a weird "blink/flash" in the tunnel when I was driving 70+km/h. The taxi which was infront of me is moving faster than me. So I doubt this "blink/flash" is the camera which caught me travelling at this speed

Saw at punggol too, what is it? Speed or red light cam? Dun look dummy cam at all.

Red light cameras newly installed, quite a few in Punggol and Sengkang. Punggol itself already spotted 3.

• Praise 2

Red light cameras newly installed, quite a few in Punggol and Sengkang. Punggol itself already spotted 3.

I only saw one heading from mosque towards Twin.waterfall ec.

Where is the other two cameras in punggol area?

Any bro can check out what the blink is ?

Boh Tai Chee wan bro.... the a**holes just make it super sensitive and set the trigger at the exact speed limit of the road just to scare people at the first 2 months of installing the speed camera.... The authorities are just f**king with your mind.....just to scare you and those that saw the flash.....boh tai chee wan just flash wont serve you letter for fine one.....dun lose sleep over it anyway its just some points and some cash no biggie.....you should not lose your license over this one incident. Just slow down a bit in future when you reach known speed cameras.

By adding more speeding cameras, the Long Time a**holes are just making the average traffic  flow speed slower to piss the drivers off. [thumbsdown]

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

I only saw one heading from mosque towards Twin.waterfall ec.

Where is the other two cameras in punggol area?

Punggol East towards the Golf Club from Sengkang side. One more at Punggol Way near Sumang LRT towards TPE entrance Edited by Dafansu

Punggol East towards the Golf Club from Sengkang side. One more at Punggol Way near Sumang LRT towards TPE entrance

basket... all the cams install near my house... next time I want to lao sai confirm die...  :yuush:

• Praise 2

Punggol East towards the Golf Club from Sengkang side. One more at Punggol Way near Sumang LRT towards TPE entrance

Thks.

Just saw the 4th camera at Punggol.

Location : Traffic junction of Punggol Drive and Punggol Road (near to Shell station).

Camera is placed at the direction from Punggol Drive towards the Golf area.

• Praise 1

Thks.

Location : Traffic junction of Punggol Drive and Punggol Road (near to Shell station).

oh ya forgotten about this,near Shell one more towards TPE. so four in total

Edited by Dafansu
  • Praise 1

Hmm, just want some clarifications, so does any bros know whether does CTE (Chin Swee Tunnel) has speed camera?

A weird lighting problem I have encountered...was travelling 70km/h+ and the taxi infront of me is definitely faster than me. Did not see any flash / lights blinking when the taxi drove past that area.

It feels kind of......eerie actually.

Watch the first seconds and especially the slow motion part, 11seconds of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jKJEoGhjKc&feature=youtu.be

Speed limit 80km/h.

Example of the tunnel are the photos below:

post-164091-0-20579700-1445875490_thumb.jpg

post-164091-0-05842200-1445875495_thumb.jpg

Link in google maps:

http://tinyurl.com/nr8f9nw

http://tinyurl.com/ou3gmph

Hope any bro can help out and sort out what is it.

Cheers bros.

Edited by Revole
  • Praise 1

Probably people taking wedding photo lor.

Thks.

The grey one is old version that are installed at the side of the road and they need to two poles, one of the trigger one for the camera.

New orleen one is installed at the centre divider and only need one box to house the trigger and camera.

Not the same as the 2-in-1 speed and red light camera previously seen at Bugis and Thomson Road.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2