Speedsters beware. More speed cameras coming

Matoonia

Can share which part of IKEA Alexandra?

Good to know cause they are many car showrooms there and people tend to test drive above speed limit

It doesn't mean have car showroom can ignore safety n go above speed limit.

TPE Ikea

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

You can see the champagne color Nissan Cefiro with the blue blinker on the right side of the screenshot.

how to customized the date and time to be tuo peng?

how to customized the date and time to be tuo peng?

It is not customizing. I just placed my cam upside down because of mounting screwthread is below the cam.

KNN..... will this cameras able to capture heavy vehicles speed limit of 70km/h travelling at 88km/h on a 90km/h expressway ?

Always when travelling on PIE in both directions, the speed cameras did not flash as the lorries are travelling the same speed as me at 80km/h. But the lorry speed limit is only 70km/h...

Only know how to squeeze saloon cars niah....

• Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

I've noticed many more "Traffic Police Camera Zone" signs being erected of late.

I think this is a good initiative. Slows drivers down, and everyone stays safe and happy. I think all speed cams should be clearly signed, because the point should be to slow traffic down in danger spots rather than ambush people to collect revenue.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

I think I change my ride to a van since everywhere got cameras and it only captures the maximum speed on that stretch of road. 

C&C selling Maxus 10 seater van at $54k to a Korean 5 seater saloon car of 1.6cc at $84k .....

KNN..... will this cameras able to capture heavy vehicles speed limit of 70km/h travelling at 88km/h on a 90km/h expressway ?

Always when travelling on PIE in both directions, the speed cameras did not flash as the lorries are travelling the same speed as me at 80km/h. But the lorry speed limit is only 70km/h...

Only know how to squeeze saloon cars niah....

Bec they cant solve it in the cheapest way.

Over taking is going to be a problem ....

• Praise 5

Turbocharged

I've noticed many more "Traffic Police Camera Zone" signs being erected of late.

I think this is a good initiative. Slows drivers down, and everyone stays safe and happy. I think all speed cams should be clearly signed, because the point should be to slow traffic down in danger spots rather than ambush people to collect revenue.

Yup. Noticed many of the camera warning signs, but I don't see any camera along the way. So they bluffing or in the midst of installing?
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

The above list appears to be TP manned camera hiding on overhead bridge, not the static ones.

TP does book commercial vehicle over vehicle speed limit, not just based on road speed limit, whichever is lower.

I admit I kena at 83km/h on TPE and Lornie Rd.

With commercial vehicles, there's no warning letter one, just straight away asked for driver's particular and fined.

Turbocharged

This is basically, all the expressways stretches where you can speed comfortably..  [laugh]

TP as usual focusing on the wrong areas. Realized a huge change in sinkies driving habits over the last few years. All,have been shit scarred to the extent that on wide open roads during off peak periods they are traveling way below limits and causing unnecessary jams. With more cameras they will get even more shit scarred and we can expect more jammed up roads.

The TP should be focusing on the commercial vehicles road hogging and not driving on lanes that they should be. Lately seen many more commercial vehicles even driving on 1st lane of expressways.

Seems like for cars the only lane left to drive on expressways is on the 1st lane as all other 3 lanes are road hogged by commercial vehicles. So those who want to drive at 80km/h find themselves being forced to go onto 1st lane and slowing down those who wish to drive up to 90km/h . Traffic gets slowed down unnecessarily.

The misfocused TP is responsible for creating more jammed up roads.

• Praise 6

Yup. Noticed many of the camera warning signs, but I don't see any camera along the way. So they bluffing or in the midst of installing?

Probably area for speed mobile cam

PIE huat ah

TP as usual focusing on the wrong areas. Realized a huge change in sinkies driving habits over the last few years. All,have been shit scarred to the extent that on wide open roads during off peak periods they are traveling way below limits and causing unnecessary jams. With more cameras they will get even more shit scarred and we can expect more jammed up roads.

The TP should be focusing on the commercial vehicles road hogging and not driving on lanes that they should be. Lately seen many more commercial vehicles even driving on 1st lane of expressways.

Seems like for cars the only lane left to drive on expressways is on the 1st lane as all other 3 lanes are road hogged by commercial vehicles. So those who want to drive at 80km/h find themselves being forced to go onto 1st lane and slowing down those who wish to drive up to 90km/h . Traffic gets slowed down unnecessarily.

The misfocused TP is responsible for creating more jammed up roads.

if not how to install ERP?

It's a wish come true for those who wanted more TP enforcement on the roads. Whether it's lorry, van, taxis or cars speeding whatever is coming will apply to all.

• Praise 1