Poor lorry on its side

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator

post-107101-0-08881500-1401176000_thumb.jpg

Not a paparazzi uh but just saw this accident towards Serangoon North. Lorry flipped and there's lots of glass on the road. The poor lorry is still on its side.

Drive safe mcfers!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

many lorries drive fast nowadays..ignoring the limitations of their vehicles..after all the vehicles mostly do not belong to them..so these drivers have little regard for their driving behavior

Supercharged

wah...

driver probably trying to cheong amber light.

load shifted, lost traction and flipped.

any injuries when you saw the accident?

Internal Moderator

No I didn't see any injuries. Just two guys looking at the mess on the road. No ambulance, no nth yet. No one diverting traffic. It probably was a fresh accident.

today itself I met 3 lorry/van drivers doing crazy stunt.

1. I was driving along CTE 1st lane at 95-100km/h and saw a van zoom past me from my left.

2. Inside KPE and saw a fully loaded lorry carry sand tailgating a picanto (can't imagine what will happen if that picanto brake hard and the lorry crashes into it)

3. I was driving along the main road and notice a van on my right hand side (slip road), suddenly turned across the lane and do snake right infront of me..... wondering why did he decide to turn out onto my lane just when I was so near to him....

crazy day...

3rd Gear

A friend who used to work at a inspection centre told me to stay clear of those vehicles. Its not the driver, its how the vehicle is maintained. Most are leased.

Supersonic

2. Inside KPE and saw a fully loaded lorry carry sand tailgating a picanto (can't imagine what will happen if that picanto brake hard and the lorry crashes into it)

I drive G plate at TPE at about 70km/h+ . Usually, I have some big lorries tailgating me.

From what I've observed, those lorry or van which you guys encountered are driven by either ah neh or ah tiongs....... From the way they drive, I am very worried for them because they drive as if there's no tomorrow, accident is just a matter of time nia!

Hypersonic

Obviously driving fast and turning fast. No need to pity these people. Pity those who are innocent but end up buang by these type of drivers.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Obviously driving fast and turning fast. No need to pity these people. Pity those who are innocent but end up buang by these type of drivers.

Already so many such incidents. They never learn do they?

Hypersonic

Already so many such incidents. They never learn do they?

How to learn? Death caused by accidents only a few weeks in jail. Come out still a 好汉. Must give them hard hard like 24 strokes of cane and 10 years jail then they will think twice before they speed.

How to learn? Death caused by accidents only a few weeks in jail. Come out still a 好汉. Must give them hard hard like 24 strokes of cane and 10 years jail then they will think twice before they speed.

sometimes they are earning based on per trip basis, so even if you give them hard hard, come out in order to survive they are still going to drive like this otherwise, they cannot survive in a highly competitive society like Singapore.

• Praise 1