Holidaying Back, pls pay GST

Ktglfc

If wanna buy, just be prepared to pay ...

Don't try to cheat garmen, cos will pay back in multiples to garmen coffers :D

We all know this :D

↡ Advertisement

If wanna buy, just be prepared to pay ...

Don't try to cheat garmen, cos will pay back in multiples to garmen coffers :D

We all know this :D

No lah. Just have to be smart when buying things.

Buy watch, wear watch.

Buy bag, use bag.

Buy clothes, wear clothes.

Of course if buy too many, then no choice, got to pay.

• Praise 2

No lah. Just have to be smart when buying things.

Buy watch, wear watch.

Buy bag, use bag.

Buy clothes, wear clothes.

Of course if buy too many, then no choice, got to pay.

One time wear 10 bra? [grin]

bra and underwear easy peasy (yup got very expensive ones, seem like less material = more ex [laugh] = don't understand the logic), just remove tags and roll them up with used clothings will do.

I always wear and bring my old tattered underwear overseas and throw after used. Buy new and wear them back. [thumbsup] Save the trouble of washing and drying.

One time wear 10 bra? [grin]

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Perhaps because there are always sales & promo at year end which coincides with year end bonus as well

Agree... but buy cos "need" or "want"?

If don't hv anything to buy, don't go window shopping then won't be tempted to buy.

Agree... but buy cos "need" or "want"?

If don't hv anything to buy, don't go window shopping then won't be tempted to buy.

Haha......there are always people who are keen to shop whenever they have money.

Not everyone do rational buying. If everyone does that, a lot of business will close.

Just like why some people buy car every 2-3 years when everyone can drive it for 10 years?

• Praise 1

unless u buy diamond-studded bras, else necessary meh [smash]

Hey!!! Idea man!!! Buying back a real diamond necklace in a swaroski box now!!!!! Doubt they know the difference between crystal and diamond [sly]

Supercharged

Hey!!! Idea man!!! Buying back a real diamond necklace in a swaroski box now!!!!! Doubt they know the difference between crystal and diamond [sly]

Simply put ...Diamond = Carbon = Pencil Lead

So buy pencil... to accessorise it...attach 1 999 Gold Coin to it.

bra and underwear easy peasy (yup got very expensive ones, seem like less material = more ex [laugh] = don't understand the logic), just remove tags and roll them up with used clothings will do.

I always wear and bring my old tattered underwear overseas and throw after used. Buy new and wear them back. [thumbsup] Save the trouble of washing and drying.

Bro, lingerie less cloth doesn't mean more expensive.

Lingerie like car, more whistles n bells more expensive.

Weird.

Why the father call Newspaper?

The mechanic father [mad] thinking to stomp the custom officers [hur] for over reacting harsh action against his [dizzy] family, most probably incumbent ruling party is going to lost their whole family votes in 2016 [:(]

• Praise 4

Supercharged

Haha......there are always people who are keen to shop whenever they have money.

Not everyone do rational buying. If everyone does that, a lot of business will close.

Just like why some people buy car every 2-3 years when everyone can drive it for 10 years?

Yes, I agree w u.

It is hard to remain rational if one weakness is car esp now got more n more TC diesel models coming in.

• Praise 6

The mechanic father [mad] thinking to stomp the custom officers [hur] for over reacting harsh action against his [dizzy] family, most probably incumbent ruling party is going to lost their whole family votes in 2016 [:(]

Rich people always vote oppo, it is the poor who always vote pap

No joke, I tiagong from Internet one [grin]

See which pap got highest vote? Sembawamg grc, basically marsiling, woodlands and sembawang

Poor people area

• Praise 1

See which pap got highest vote? Sembawamg grc, basically marsiling, woodlands and sembawang

Poor people area

I am not joking with you, I have a very close fishing kaki who is in Sg. super X 100 rich, fishing tackle shops along Beach Road knows him very well in terms of his super spending power in regular buying trip.

His father, elder brother, himself, their company main & sub-contractor's are willingly donating tonnes of cash to Macpherson ward, because of "kuan si" for more businesses from ex-??.

I saw ex-?? in his father home drinking coffee during my visiting to collect some fishing tackle items, so....it's the hand to mouth hate the incumbent not the rich but not so famous.

• Praise 4

why the father calls himself a mechanic. Not looking down on this sector. I thought SG mechanics can't earn much to afford a landed ang mo choo in BT.

• Praise 1

why the father calls himself a mechanic. Not looking down on this sector. I thought SG mechanics can't earn much to afford a landed ang mo choo in BT.

Big workshop owner? [grin]

Poor people area

The poor and the rich normally support miw more. It is those in the middle who tend to be more critical as they neither here or there, always have aspirations that want to be helped. The first group can do themselves while the second group more or less resigned to their fate and just grateful for whatever help given. Of course this is generally speaking lah, not saying all like that.
  • Praise 3

The poor and the rich normally support miw more. It is those in the middle who tend to be more critical as they neither here or there, always have aspirations that want to be helped. The first group can do themselves while the second group more or less resigned to their fate and just grateful for whatever help given. Of course this is generally speaking lah, not saying all like that.

Help here help there, Jin scary [grin]