Holidaying Back, pls pay GST

Ktglfc

the customs officers have every right to search their home.

and also, smoe ppl just keep haolian want to show off online and some even resell...not difficult to fish out all these information,

• Praise 1

The poor and the rich normally support miw more. It is those in the middle who tend to be more critical as they neither here or there, always have aspirations that want to be helped. The first group can do themselves while the second group more or less resigned to their fate and just grateful for whatever help given. Of course this is generally speaking lah, not saying all like that.

Rich is 10% of the population

Poor is 10% of the population

Got chance liao

last time no internet, they do it among close friends and nothing happen ...

now with internet and social media, all self pwned!

People like to Ho Lian simi nice food, nice bag, nice car, nice wallet, nice boobs, rich husband, big house, 20k, 50k, sure backfire from internet one

• Praise 1

why the father calls himself a mechanic. Not looking down on this sector. I thought SG mechanics can't earn much to afford a landed ang mo choo in BT.

The older generation locals who bought their first property in the early 70's be it oldest HDB flat in Toa Payoh or Queenstown estates.

They had sold it to earned very much hard cash in hand to buy over landed property in the early days during the cheapest price level.

Currently it is not possible unless he is high net worth earner with at lease S$400K~500K cash to pay the first payment to secure a landed property financing loan.

• Praise 9

dont catch we all go jb buy milk power, rice and oil one

Agreed!

Actually, GST on overseas purchase is stupid leh. Trying to prop up Singapore retailers and in the mean time, get more revenue.. Goods and Service Tax... How customs got give us goods or service?

• Praise 4

Rich people always vote oppo, it is the rich & poor who always vote pap. the cmi middle class always vote oppo

No joke, I tiagong from Internet one [grin]

See which pap got highest vote? Sembawamg grc, basically marsiling, woodlands and sembawang

Poor people area

See which pap are boderline vote? East side...

• Praise 2

Twincharged

The older generation locals who bought their first property in the early 70's be it oldest HDB flat in Toa Payoh or Queenstown estates.

They had sold it to earned very much hard cash in hand to buy over landed property in the early days during the cheapest price level.

Currently it is not possible unless he is high net worth earner with at lease S$400K~500K cash to pay the first payment to secure a landed property financing loan.

He might call himself a mechanic but then maybe he owns the workshops lo. The workshop I go to also like that. The owner also does some of the work himself although he has a few workshops. He also call himself a mechanic.

Edited by Nzy
  • Praise 1

He might call himself a mechanic but then maybe he owns the workshops lo. The workshop I go to also like that. The owner also does some of the work himself although he has a few workshops. He also call himself a mechanic.

Ai yah, you ask chief of army what he do, he also tell he is soldier what [laugh]

Who will go and say I is the most satki guy around [grin]

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 3

The big boss of a MNC software firm I know of calls himself Programmer on LinkedIn. Very humble in real person too.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Ai yah, you ask chief of army what he do, he also tell he is soldier what [laugh]

Its always the opposite way ma. Alot of people haven't reach the top will say they got some very high post. I got a friend who just got a job and they gave him the title management trainee but he keep telling people he is in management. lol.

Edited by Nzy
  • Praise 1

bus commuter, complete with free newspaper . .

bf422aa4e921c208ee3073ecf74b49a8_330.jpg

bus commuter, complete with free newspaper . .

bf422aa4e921c208ee3073ecf74b49a8_330.jpg

At least he personally go check it out

No like some other people ask other people hold their bag [sly]

• Praise 3

Its always the opposite way ma. Alot of people haven't reach the top will say they got some very high post. I got a friend who just got a job and they gave him the title management trainee but he keep telling people he is in management. lol.

That tablewiper.. Must be owning a hugea** cleaning company.. No wonder can drive nice car, have nice watches... =P

• Praise 1

In Ironman movie, Tony Stark also tell the little boy he is mechanic... [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

Supercharged

In Ironman movie, Tony Stark also tell the little boy he is mechanic... [sweatdrop]

That being the case, politicians are called sewage engineer??

Rolex is more expensive in Europe especially Swiss.

Japan is the shopping heaven for watches and gadgets now. Bought a Rolex at 30%+ cheaper than SG list price last year in Tokyo. Current Iphone 6 prices can be up to $400 cheaper for some models when I saw them at electronics stores in Osaka this month. But I think Apple just stopped their online store due to the depreciating yen. Latest tablet like the Nexus 9 is also priced similarly (or lower) to US.

Remember to show your passport to get your tax rebate for even more savings.

Edited by Jellandross
↡ Advertisement