X-Men Days of Future Past

Terras14

hi, i am confused after some thoughtt on this movie i watch last sun. anyone can chip in to explained?

the part i cannotmunderstand is when kitty teleport bishop back few days ago to China from moscow to warn the rest of the x men not to go to moscow as going there will result in sentinel attack and killing all of tthem, the story then continues from the temple in china which is the past where they all gather to discuss on sending wolverine back to 1973.

however when wolverine is sent back from 2023 to 1973 and when things changed, he wokr up in 2023 in the school amd supposing only himself knows what happen.

why is then bishop not waking up in the present day just like wolverine after being teleported back a few days to warn the rest to find everything had changed. for example he may wake up in another country where after he warn the rest not to move from china to moscow, the rest of the xmen moves from china to say japan.

this is like inception liao. not to mention we now dun know what happen from 1973 to 2023 since everything has been wiped clean. i wonder did wolverine still gets his metal claws etc or prof x and mangeto now are best of buddy.

↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

hi, i am confused after some thoughtt on this movie i watch last sun. anyone can chip in to explained?

the part i cannotmunderstand is when kitty teleport bishop back few days ago to China from moscow to warn the rest of the x men not to go to moscow as going there will result in sentinel attack and killing all of tthem, the story then continues from the temple in china which is the past where they all gather to discuss on sending wolverine back to 1973.

however when wolverine is sent back from 2023 to 1973 and when things changed, he wokr up in 2023 in the school amd supposing only himself knows what happen.

why is then bishop not waking up in the present day just like wolverine after being teleported back a few days to warn the rest to find everything had changed. for example he may wake up in another country where after he warn the rest not to move from china to moscow, the rest of the xmen moves from china to say japan.

this is like inception liao. not to mention we now dun know what happen from 1973 to 2023 since everything has been wiped clean. i wonder did wolverine still gets his metal claws etc or prof x and mangeto now are best of buddy.

Bishop did. That's how the girl who teleport him to the past know about she been the one who teleport bishop.

As for wolverine, yes he got his metallic crawl. He was dig up by mystic disgust as the one who implant into him mah

As for what happen?? Marvel usually have so many arc of the same story that u don't need to know what had happen.

Edited by Joseph22

Agree with you on the inception part but after 1973, everything went back to "normal", so the movies are then in this order.

X-Men First Class

X-Men Days of future past

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

X-Men

X-Men 2: United

X-Men 3: The Last Stand

dont care lar....when u see movie better not think to hard....u will get confused! Take transformer for example when Sam was holding the Cube and Optomus was asking him to run in 1 and that Key in the other.......nb cant the Autobot carry it themselves as they are bigger and faster. Its kinda stupid right....but who cares....it only a movie!

i dun really like the previous x-man movie but i like this one, at least not so much fighting and many songs from the 70s :D

Turbocharged

Agree with you on the inception part but after 1973, everything went back to "normal", so the movies are then in this order.

X-Men First Class

X-Men

There is a Wolverine 2

i think the confusion is a ploy to make viewers go back to watch the movie again and again until they understand whats going on???

X-Men First Class

X-Men

No. After Days of future past the next X-men is X-Men Apocalypse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?r3CVzVSkG6E&v=pSJ8ms0to0U

Supercharged

There is a Hokkien saying "Zo Hee Xiao, Kua Hee Gong" or is it the other way round.

Bottom line, this kind of movie, watch already don't dwell too much. If u want the real deal, go read the comics.

No. After Days of future past the next X-men is X-Men Apocalypse.

For those who stayed behind and watch the movie credits, they actually show a glimpse of X-Men Apocalypse. From that shot, we saw that the pyramid was built by Mutant and not Egyptian

Twincharged

heheh ... me going for free movie this Saturday at Bugis ...courtesy of AIA !

There is a Hokkien saying "Zo Hee Xiao, Kua Hee Gong" or is it the other way round.

Bottom line, this kind of movie, watch already don't dwell too much. If u want the real deal, go read the comics.

For those who stayed behind and watch the movie credits, they actually show a glimpse of X-Men Apocalypse. From that shot, we saw that the pyramid was built by Mutant and not Egyptian

Haha...I dun think they are able to squeeze comic book story into a series of movies.

Supercharged

Haha...I dun think they are able to squeeze comic book story into a series of movies.

Agree... nevertheless it is very shiok to c them popping up on the screen.

Hypersonic

I prefer A-Men one.

Ya, X-men sounds like transvestite who finally went thru the sex ops and no longer men.