What's your style of making people remember you?

Donut

Supercharged

This is rather morbid, but hey everyone has to go one day.

Got pic to see.......

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/puerto-rico-woman-propped-chair-wake-231708318.html

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — An 80-year-old Puerto Rican woman has been memorialized at her wake sitting in her favorite rocking chair and wearing her old wedding gown.

At a San Juan funeral home, the body of Georgina Chervony Lloren was propped up in her red-cushioned rocking chair Monday and wearing the gown from her second marriage 32 years ago. She was surrounded by plants and flowers.

Her daughter, Miriam Chervony, said her mother specified that this was how she imagined her wake. She died Sunday.

The wake was held at Marin Funeral Home, which is well-known for putting on unusual, thematic wakes. At one wake, a slain boxer was memorialized standing in a makeshift boxing ring. At another, the deceased was propped up on his motorcycle.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Viral marketing for RadX. But cannot report to the law because THEY ARE THE LAW!!

I'd personally rather people not remember me.

Supercharged

Viral marketing for RadX. But cannot report to the law because THEY ARE THE LAW!!

I'd personally rather people not remember me.

ok i admit.. Radx is the MAN for this type of request. I heard he got alot of diff packages, comes with props and sorts. even got blown up dolls to be displayed......... [laugh]

Supercharged

I remember one young man coz I saw him digging his nose in MRT and then putting what he dug out in his mouth!!!

siang ka pager

you see folks, Donut has come to consensus with me that in my line is no hearse....er horse [:p] run.....huat ah!!!

ok i admit.. Radx is the MAN for this type of request. I heard he got alot of diff packages, comes with props and sorts. even got blown up dolls to be displayed......... [laugh]

He (RadX) can dress you like Batman or Superman .... [sly]

And if you order a Donut shape 'box' .....incinerator would be a problem cos mostly are square and can't do it in open air as SG law doesn't allowed it... [grin]

[laugh][laugh]