Signal Equals Right Of Way?

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator

VIDEO FROM FACEBOOK. NOT ME.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152171116234702&set=vb.662289701&type=2&theater

"SFX1034Z tried to ran me off the lane into the road divider today. Didn't even give me time to slow down, had to jam brakes before he hits my side box. Just keep coming rather than move back. Bloody idiot."

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

D ick move from him but this wouldn't have happened if you let him pass in the first place.

Internal Moderator

D ick move from him but this wouldn't have happened if you let him pass in the first place.

Yes I agree with that. It all boils down to ego. Who is willing to take the foot/hand off the accelerator? Although I have to say that I have met such drivers on the road so frequently that there isn't much to say already. Regardless of whether I'm driving or riding, such drivers are rampant.

They are usually lucky because if I'm driving, I usually just ease off on the accelerator. Can't afford to get into accidents, and girls are better at managing egos! If I'm riding, I'm usually gone before they can even do this to me. [mad]

your ego seems high imo...

Does right of way so important to you???

why challenge the car when your are always at the losing end????

i said this cos i fear for your safety.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

your ego seems high imo...

Does right of way so important to you???

why challenge the car when your are always at the losing end????

i said this cos i fear for your safety.

This is not me hor!

Supersonic
(edited)

"SFX1034Z tried to ran me off the lane into the road divider today. Didn't even give me time to slow down, had to jam brakes before he hits my side box. Just keep coming rather than move back. Bloody idiot."

Plenty of time to slow down. The biker accelerated when he saw the car signalling.

Edited by Kusje

Kayu driver. You honk dan the kayu signal. Such drivers forcing others to give way to them is outright hooligan behaviour.

"SFT" car plate, COE should be expiring 2015. If you whack the car I think the driver also boh chap. That could also be why he/she drove in such a boh chap way.

Internal Moderator

The rider could have slowed down for the driver. Can't deny this fact. But if the rider isn't giving way, then one shouldn't force his or way in. Two wrongs don't make a right I have always insisted on this.

To both parties, it doesn't hurt to slow down.

The part where you says video is not you needs to be in bold with bigger fonts. :D

My opinion is that driver is in the wrong, and biker is just being stupid.

Not worth risking your life for your ego.

Supercharged

aiya not interesting... i want to know what happen after that... did the rider confront the driver?? did the rider smash the car side mirror?? did the rider ......

Dangerous move from the driver especially with the rider so close. Even if the rider slowed down, it would still be too close for comfort.

With the rider horning, right or wrong, the car should have backed off unless he has an intent to injure/kill that rider.

Turbocharged

Car in the wrong but biker is no saint either. Could have slowed for car to filter.

From the video it looked to me like car was trying to stay in expressway but didn't manage to filter out ; end up with no choice but to exit the expressway.

Turbocharged

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152171116234702&set=vb.662289701&type=2&theater

sorry, but i feel that is a stupid biker. no defensive riding.

The car is already in front of him with signal on, he still insist to continue same speed, somemore he could easily be in the blindspot.

sometimes, when ego takes over, one's brain is at home. [shakehead]

This is not me hor!

if u riding that pink bike, i confirm give way to u everytime [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]