Mazda 5 - requesting owners feedback

Dgeralds

Already collected mine. Am enjoying every moment and never regret buying.

Wow congrats! How long did you have to wait from signing the documents on first deposit?

I was quite lucky as I booked on 11th Sept and got upgraded to a guaranteed package and got a call on the same afternoon informing me that they had stock for the colour I wanted and an open cat coe from the last round of bidding.

So waiting time is slightly less than 2 weeks.

Able to share your deal?

Wow congrats! How long did you have to wait from signing the documents on first deposit?

Able to share your deal?

Sure but it is already in my earlier posts that i shared within the last few days so just read the last 1-2 days to find the details.

See bro..I told u right...after test drive u will know the answer. lol.

Sourcing for this. Got lobang pls. inform me. tks.

Noticed some of u guys mentioned that mazda bid a certain amount for you. How do u know the amt?

Neutral Newbie

Just to check, the Madza 5 2nd row seats cannot fold down??

you can try to remove the headrest then it will fold down fully. otherwise, the 2nd row will need to be push all the way back as much as possible.

Any one goes to outside workshop  for maintenance, during their warranty period? I am thinking of doing it out... Coming to 30k and about 1.5years with Mazda, Servicing so slow... Minimum one day and my 20k servicing takes 2 days( claims some issues with engine, need to check but claim after that no issues), I think it is just a ploy for them to keep my car fro 2 days as they lack manpower to do it. Needless to say the servicing price is obscene... Mine was only free for the 10k, 20k have to pay !!

Any one goes to outside workshop for maintenance, during their warranty period? I am thinking of doing it out... Coming to 30k and about 1.5years with Mazda, Servicing so slow... Minimum one day and my 20k servicing takes 2 days( claims some issues with engine, need to check but claim after that no issues), I think it is just a ploy for them to keep my car fro 2 days as they lack manpower to do it. Needless to say the servicing price is obscene... Mine was only free for the 10k, 20k have to pay !!

Seriously, 2 days at the workshop then claiming no issues is very unprofessional.

There seem to be countless msgs about their service centers taking too long for regular servicing.

That is very disappointing.

What can owners do? :(

↡ Advertisement