Game of Thrones

Tjkbeluga

(edited)

Ask @Bancoe or @Freeder

Alamak ........ post in wrong place . 

Shld be  EndGame  :XD:

If I not wrong , GOT was based on Plantagenets .......  

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 2

Supersonic
(edited)

Episode 4 also a suckfest, though at least I could see some shit this time.

post-52704-0-63432100-1557153489.jpeg

post-52704-0-21487400-1557153653_thumb.jpg

Edited by Turboflat4

Supersonic

hahhaa ........ Nice catch .

Lol the internet caught it... But i reviewed that part (16:30 from start including opening credits) and it's really there. :D
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Lol the internet caught it... But i reviewed that part (16:30 from start including opening credits) and it's really there. :D

I highly doubt this is a mistake they overlook. This to me is very much a deliberate marketing campaign. How the hell can no one in that room (Emilia Clarke especially) not notice that starbucks sitting right at the table???

Ok, even if you forgot that during the shoot. Surely after the scene someone would have seen it and say “Hey! There’s starbucks on the table all these while??” Or whoever were to clean up the props would clear the cup and notify the director straight away.

• Praise 1

Ok lah. At least go back to 宫廷戏 genre. If I am the writer will put Jamie to trial then he chooses trial by combat and Brienne volunteer and he kill Brienne then got drama gao gao

If you look at how the characters can seemingly teleport vast distances when required by the plot of the show (definitely doesn't happen like this in the books), then they can easily make time elastic enough to have prepped better.

You can say whatever you want and they can do (to the show) whatever they want. Life is fair.

ALamak ! U say me 1 , u is MCF Love Guru or Sifu leh ð¤£ð¤£

How can I be? My experience from playing the field all trying to learn from you one.

(edited)

Oh my f**king god. One of the dragon is killed.

Why oh why?!?!?!?!

Can't wait for Ep5 OMFG!

Edited by Discoburg

Dragon die is good because otherwise daenarys is basically one punch man saitama- I think they have even out the battlefield now. In fact Cersei forces shd be superior so logically she shd just kill them all at the castle gate before Jon and his troop arrive...

is really rushing to finish huh.  actually the show can do with one more season what, will definitely still make money and everyone will still be glued to it, why the rush to kill off all the characters and get it over with in 6 episodes