Game of Thrones

Tjkbeluga

Season 7 rocks!!!!! All the kek simness is well worth it.....

I didn't even know it started....no publicity also? Which platform are you watching? Kodi have anot?

↡ Advertisement

What spoiler????

I made my comment after watching the show from the website which I been watching weekly yesterday!!!!

I doubt the night king will die before the undead dragon. Probably the undead dragon will be killed by one of his sibling. But it will likely take down another dragon along the way.

pm the website?

Anyway, with 1 dragon down, looks like the theory of the 3 targ dragon-riders won't come true liao. R+L=J is no longer a spoiler but I wonder if the 3rd supposed targ is.

dany, jon and supposed tyrion are targs

Edited by Kusje

For those who have not watched the latest episode, they may feel cheated reading this thread ATM.

One thing for sure the walking dead not very smart.. so flying dead maybe not smart either.. lol

Turbocharged

WAT THE HELL MAN! dont give out spoilers la! u guys watched the leaked episode, but don hv to give out the story in this thread, right? 

What spoiler????

I made my comment after watching the show from the website which I been watching weekly yesterday!!!!

You revealing what happened in that episode is a spoiler for those who haven't seen the episode yet. 

Watching that episode so early was a good surprise. Keeping key plot to yourself till the episode is supposed to air would have kept the surprise for others as well.

Anyway... shit happens sometimes

• Praise 2

You revealing what happened in that episode is a spoiler for those who haven't seen the episode yet.

Watching that episode so early was a good surprise. Keeping key plot to yourself till the episode is supposed to air would have kept the surprise for others as well.

Anyway... shit happens sometimes ðð¼

This reminds me of the time when Jon Snow was killed at the end of season 5... apparently some viewers were so distraught by that that they'd built an impromptu memorial outside one of the subway stations in New York... except there were tons of people who had been working late so didn't know about the Jon Snow scene...

Spoiler for them... they kinda figured out after seeing the memorial with candles, etc that he was dead.

WTF. Those people should be committed to a mental institution.

Not for spoiling the show but being crazy enough to set up a memorial for a fictional character who didn't even die. And they would have known he wouldn't die if they had bothered to read the books if they were true fans.

What spoiler????

I doubt the night king will die before the undead dragon. Probably the undead dragon will be killed by one of his sibling. But it will likely take down another dragon along the way.

They are angry with you because the show you watched was not due to be released yet and most people have not watched it.

I read that it was accidentally shown on television by the HBO employees in some country.

• Praise 1

Yup, watch the same time version first in M16 rating and 2nd time in R21 version hehe...

Tormund is so funny.... "I'll knight you 10 times over"....

• Praise 1

Yup, watch the same time version first in M16 rating and 2nd time in R21 version hehe...

Tormund is so funny.... "I'll knight you 10 times over"....

Lol... And not forgetting his outburst when they were all planning at the war table while looking at Brienne “we are going to die but at least we die together” Edited by Jamesgetz
↡ Advertisement