This is called asking for it

Kklim

Supercharged

Cross without looking, focus is on mobile or tablet in right hand. Can't blame the driver.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

(edited)

Both her feet flew off the ground! Power!

Seriously, i meet this kinda MF everyday, eyes glued to their screen with ear plug stuck in.

I horned them, they cannot hear you know! i flash beam then they can "see".

But the driver also one kind la, seeing and probably knowing the pedestrain is going to walk on the road without looking, the driver should have slowed down or stopped.

Go and bang the pedestrain is a damn stupid move.

Edited by Valrosx
  • Praise 7

Supersonic

Pedestrians always assume they have the right of way, anywhere along the roads.

Maybe pain will teach them.

Cross without looking, focus is on mobile or tablet in right hand. Can't blame the driver.

hw can u not blame driver?? pedestrian cannot injure me by knocking my car... i can.. onus is always on driver to be on the look out.. always assume the worst.. so as no need to 遗憾

• Praise 3

Supercharged

Where is this area anyway? It looked so busy street, so many people walking around.....

I can't hear the sound but did the driver horned the pedestrian but she just continue to cross the road ? If so, then the pedestrian fault. Cannot everything blame driver.

Anyway there is no pedestrian crossing there, so the car (actually) has the right of way!

This type of driver should not be allowed to drive on the road. First and foremost, a driver should keep watch at all times on the road.

Whether the pedestrian is on the phone or something else does not give the driver the right to knock the person down. Driver's license should be suspended. Please send the video to the Traffic Polce for action. [smash] [smash] [smash]

• Praise 6

Turbocharged

This type of driver should not be allowed to drive on the road. First and foremost, a driver should keep watch at all times on the road.

Whether the pedestrian is on the phone or something else does not give the driver the right to knock the person down. Driver's license should be suspended. Please send the video to the Traffic Polce for action. [smash] [smash] [smash]

Wouldn't go that far...

But yeah, it looked like there was quite a bit of warning that the pedestrian wasn't paying attention ---

Doesn't make the pedestrian right of course, however the first responsibility as a driver is always to avoid an accident - irrespective of right and wrong

• Praise 4

Supercharged
(edited)

Where is this area anyway? It looked so busy street, so many people walking around.....

I can't hear the sound but did the driver horned the pedestrian but she just continue to cross the road ? If so, then the pedestrian fault. Cannot everything blame driver.

Anyway there is no pedestrian crossing there, so the car (actually) has the right of way!

The road leading to the Sembawang Shopping Centre carpark. Lunchtime. BTW it's not my video.

Edited by Kklim

Supercharged

is this place sembawang area?

Turbocharged

wah the driver damn cb ... need to always slow down when you see pedestrain for goodness sake and be ready to react to someone's kukuness.

better safe than sorry!

pedestrian oblivious to traffic does not mean driver can run them down, some more never stop to render help.....double whammy.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

Just encounter a**hole Merc driver during lunch today. When green light cam on, straight away want to turn right when pedestrians started coming off pavement. Gave the guy 'stop' sign & look at him. Driver looked away. After road is clear, driver drove for a bit bf had to stop bf traffic stop. would have definitely called the police right there & then if he knocked some1 down, bloody driver!!!!! [furious]

Supercharged

wah the driver damn cb ... need to always slow down when you see pedestrain for goodness sake and be ready to react to someone's kukuness.

better safe than sorry!

I think the driver did not see the pedestrians (they seemed to be in his blindspot) and he wasn't going that fast.

To me, the pedestrians did not give indication of whether they were going to cross the road or stop and wait, the one who got hit was looking the other way, when she should have been looking out for cars.

Accidents happen when there is no way you could have prepared to prevent it.

• Praise 2

Ehhh, how come can drive off after hitting ppl ah? Anyway those ah neh thought the at little india, can just walk without looking....

Both are in the wrong....

better safe than sorry!

Agree with Sp4wn..nowadays we driver need to be more alert to those gundus crossing the road while looking at their gadgets...

If we knocked them down, we will be blame for not having proper look out!!!!!!

So bo pien lah, have to be alert all time while on the road.....

• Praise 1

Had the same experience this morning.. After droping my wife at ther ofc, this fatso just strolled in the middle of the road from where I was exiting. Just cos he wants to cross to the other side of the road.. Completely oblivious that I was behind him.

Sometimes I tell myself if these a**holes don't take care of themselves when they're on the road, should us drivers take the blame? They've got the knock me if you dare, otherwise I'm king of the road attitude..

Whether you're engross with a movie or listening to music.. Mind you shit heads to check when crossing the roads... One fine day if you're knocked down & get paralysed, I WON'T FEEL SORRY!!

• Praise 1