MOVA Automotive Pte Ltd

Jasongcp

I received a flyer from sgcarmart regarding this company - MOVA Automotive Pte Ltd. For 1 year membership @ $108, there is free 24/7 road side assistance and towing service back from Malaysia with customs duties and toll fees absorbed... sound very interesting but any bros or sis with positive experience with them?

Will be keen to sign up with them if they are offering what they claim without hidden stuff involved.

Please advise.

Thank you.

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

I received a flyer from sgcarmart regarding this company - MOVA Automotive Pte Ltd. For 1 year membership @ $108, there is free 24/7 road side assistance and towing service back from Malaysia with customs duties and toll fees absorbed... sound very interesting but any bros or sis with positive experience with them?

Will be keen to sign up with them if they are offering what they claim without hidden stuff involved.

Please advise.

Thank you.

for $108 might as well join AAS. i doubt they hv an extensive recovery network in MY.

(edited)

for $108 might as well join AAS. i doubt they hv an extensive recovery network in MY.

How is AAS service? Is it really worth it?

I read from AAS website that there is classification of freezone. Abit skeptical also. Anyone has experience with AAS in Malaysia?

Edited by Extremme

Please advise.

Thank you.

I travel to Malaysia alot and if its indeed FREE after joining as member then its pretty worth it. Even AAS is charing fees for this service.

Have you tried calling MOVA on this?

I once sent my car to MOVA at Bt Merah and the service I had with them was a pleasant one though.

• Praise 1

Ya, I am keen to join for the sake of Malaysia recovery. This is usually the most feared factor when driving in. Network coverage is vital.

Thank you.

Ok so I called up MOVA. Apparently roadside service in Malaysia is 24/7.

So what happens is that once you call their towing (MOVA's partners in Malaysia) they will come down to assist you. Anywhere in Malaysia. If its minor issues like jump start, patch or change tyres etc *ie anything that can be done on the point, its free. If in cases where you need to chnage a new battery, then you need to pay for the battery and if you need to change tyres (assuming you have no spare tyres), they will tow it to the nearby workshop and you just need to pay for the tyres etc.

In worst case where the car is totally spoilt or down, they will and can only tow back to Singapore- MOVA for repair. No other workshops.

Based on the above, it looks better than what AAS or AAM can offer.

(edited)

wow good stuff.... maybe will sign up with them tomorrow.

yeah...I will sign up one month before my planned Malaysia trip to maximise it. No planned trips yet. Pls do feedback how to goes on the signing of the membership. :P

Any diversion from what I said, pls do let us know.

Edited by Extremme
↡ Advertisement