Any one know about the new Infiniti Q50

JOHNKHOR

There was no redsport when bsswan bought q50. Only 2 variants then. 2.0t premium and 2.0t sport.i sold off my q50 sport before the one year mark is up

↡ Advertisement

There was no redsport when bsswan bought q50. Only 2 variants then. 2.0t premium and 2.0t sport.i sold off my q50 sport before the one year mark is up

Any particular reasons for selling it after 1 year?

Turbocharged

Bro, what kind of resale value do we expect?

Bro, what kind of resale value do we expect?

The current resale in sgcarmart is above 13-14k depre..

i think dealers will take 11-12k depre or less

Turbocharged

The current resale in sgcarmart is above 13-14k depre..

i think dealers will take 11-12k depre or less

9 years balance on the car and the dealer makan 2k from the balance 9k??

9 years balance on the car and the dealer makan 2k from the balance 9k??

Boh bian lo..trade in is like that for almost all cars

U try trading in your NX? :p

Turbocharged

Boh bian lo..trade in is like that for almost all cars

U try trading in your NX? :p

Bro, I just got my ES and will not be changing anytime soon. I did consider Infiniti but was very unsure of the resale and of course CFO say not comfortable cos we lost a lot in our old Cefiro. Best in the mind is still Harrier cos I love the outlook.

So since got bro transaction only after a year. just kaypo and ask only

Bro, I just got my ES and will not be changing anytime soon. I did consider Infiniti but was very unsure of the resale and of course CFO say not comfortable cos we lost a lot in our old Cefiro. Best in the mind is still Harrier cos I love the outlook.

So since got bro transaction only after a year. just kaypo and ask only

Didn't realise its a ES you are driving.. my friend's father also considered changing his BMW 7series for the ES..

Anyway i tried the Q50 sports and quite like it.. except the boot space if it matters to you alot..is shapely weirdly that i find placing my baby stroller a challenge.

Other than that, the handling and power felt good.

Infiniti-Q50-2.0t-boot-space.jpg

Turbocharged

Didn't realise its a ES you are driving.. my friend's father also considered changing his BMW 7series for the ES..

Anyway i tried the Q50 sports and quite like it.. except the boot space if it matters to you alot..is shapely weirdly that i find placing my baby stroller a challenge.

Other than that, the handling and power felt good.

Infiniti-Q50-2.0t-boot-space.jpg

My consideration is look, comfortability and passenger space when I buy. Boot space is seldom used and the other is resale value. Like I said, resale for Nissan was not good thus CFO was reluctant to consider Infinity especially my friend keep saying no second hand market value and say I can drive it for 10 years.

Anyway, I was quite happy with the ES even though it was not my first choice. So luck on the selection was there. It was also good this 2 years there are much choice in the market.

Hi all bros... I'm a happy Q50 owner since last year. However, due to expanding family, we'll need to (reluctantly) upgrade soon to a bigger ride. 

If any bros interested to buy a quite new Q50 (10 months old) with low mileage (8k), pls PM me and we can discuss. Car is in great condition and in Hagane blue colour.  

Thanks!!!

I usually expect something in the $500 range......

If per visit still manageable see what they do but if just oil change then expensive

Side swiped by a van resulting in crumpled driver door. Can anyone recommend a workshop for body work and spray painting?

Side swiped by a van resulting in crumpled driver door. Can anyone recommend a workshop for body work and spray painting?

U can contact James at 9296-0289. His workshop is at Sin Ming Autocity.

One of the Q50 bros has his car repaired there and it looks good.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4