Any one know about the new Infiniti Q50

JOHNKHOR

Looks like there is a promo for mgmt units at 99.8k according to sgcarmart. Anyone looking at it?

Price is amazing for a 2.0t.

Used unit with mileage up to 55k km leh..
  • Praise 1

Just be careful, Management units means used, second-hand car.  Nicer name will be pre-owned and even nicer name will be management unit.

Looks like there is a promo for mgmt units at 99.8k according to sgcarmart. Anyone looking at it?

Price is amazing for a 2.0t.

• Praise 1

Just be careful, Management units means used, second-hand car. Nicer name will be pre-owned and even nicer name will be management unit.

Ya called them to verify, it's for used cars registered in 2015/2016. What a good marketing gimmick.

Volvo mgmt cars are usually demo units or event cars unlike Infiniti disguising used resale cars as mgmt units.

Purely disgusted.

• Praise 1

It's not the car brands, it's the agent called Wearnes

Ya called them to verify, it's for used cars registered in 2015/2016. What a good marketing gimmick.

Volvo mgmt cars are usually demo units or event cars unlike Infiniti disguising used resale cars as mgmt units.

Purely disgusted.

• Praise 2

Think there is still a difference between a typical used car and mgt units. Mgt units are supposedly only used by the AD's staff and should be serviced and well-taken care of in-house.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Purely disgusted.

2015/2016 used Q50 has at most 90k value on open market...... what a joke.

Actual management cars from BMW or Merc are usually less than 1 year old and high spec units registered to internal staff.

• Praise 1

Hi all, 

I was wondering if its a wise choice for me to change to a 2017 Q50, am currently driving a B7 Passat and was wondering about the difference between the Q50 and the B7 passat (eg consumption, ride quality/NVH, drive and servicing) 

Appreciate any help! thanks!!

1 hour ago, cth_ said:

Hi all, 

I was wondering if its a wise choice for me to change to a 2017 Q50, am currently driving a B7 Passat and was wondering about the difference between the Q50 and the B7 passat (eg consumption, ride quality/NVH, drive and servicing) 

RWD versus FWD, better handling but less comfortable.

Q50 fuel consumption is high

CONFIRM more reliable than Passat

5 hours ago, cth_ said:

Hi all, 

Any Gearbox Problem so far.?

2 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Any Gearbox Problem so far.?

Nothing big. Gearbox still smooth and responsive, only problem is a whining noise at low speeds sometimes but its bearable. 

45 minutes ago, WML888 said:

B7 with dry or wet dsg ?

Dry DSG. Mine is 1.8

6 hours ago, t0y0ta said:

RWD versus FWD, better handling but less comfortable.

Q50 fuel consumption is high

CONFIRM more reliable than Passat

Currently the car’s been reliable, it undergoes regular maintenance. Regarding the ride, is the Q50 alot harder than the passat? Or is it because of the RFT?

9 hours ago, cth_ said:

Hi all, 

Tested both cars last year, the steering on Q50 is very heavy, whereas most of the cars' steering nowadays are very light  I understand it is not the electric assisted type.

24 minutes ago, Lotr said:

Tested both cars last year, the steering on Q50 is very heavy, whereas most of the cars' steering nowadays are very light  I understand it is not the electric assisted type.

I understand the Q50 is on DAS. But when u tested the cars, do u remember which one is quieter etc? Thanks 

↡ Advertisement