Company register/Data Register Pte Ltd

Dleodleo

Waseh.. Ya lor should order it to closed own ley. If enter details and then they at their end reconfirm 'this fella company still active. Let's spam him when this dies down.' hahaha.

Anyway I didn't pay any money to them and just gan them when they call up to ask for money so... Guess no need to do anything

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

By signing up to their website and asking for refund, you are agreeing:

1. Data Register Pte Ltd is a legitimate company.

2. You agree to pay them whatever amount willingly.

3. They have the rights to determine what you have "used" and refund you what you have not "used" which may mean 1% refund for everyone who tries.

4. That they can get away with this scam and ACRA is a bloody loser.

• Praise 1

Guys,

I called them to check about my company. They said its been terminated but i still need to come down to do the proper termination,by bringing IC and latest acra bizfile of the company. Does anyone has called them too and get the same answer as me?I'm just wandering this damn comp which act like they are the good one, making it complicated about this. I'm planning to record the process anyway to make sure not kena cheat again.

Guys,

I called them to check about my company. They said its been terminated but i still need to come down to do the proper termination,by bringing IC and latest acra bizfile of the company. Does anyone has called them too and get the same answer as me?I'm just wandering this damn comp which act like they are the good one, making it complicated about this. I'm planning to record the process anyway to make sure not kena cheat again.

How much did you pay them?

Of course they are making it difficult to get your money back.

• Praise 1

IMG_1185.jpg

Write until they are doing you all a favor out of good will. Must be run by lawyers, who knows all the loopholes. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 2

Guys,

WTF is terminated but still need to do "proper" termination?! Fark them  lah. Tell them to refund the money you paid or you poh mata to bring another charge to them.

• Praise 2

WTF is terminated but still need to do "proper" termination?! Fark them  lah. Tell them to refund the money you paid or you poh mata to bring another charge to them.

if you sign up singtel and starhub and wish to terminate also must go there to do proper termination mah   [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

if you sign up singtel and starhub and wish to terminate also must go there to do proper termination mah   [laugh]  [laugh]

:ouch-it-hurts: This company not a proper company mah. It's just trying to make itself look like normal.  :omg: 

ok i just came back from there. The lady staff named Erene, assist pretty well. Saw some ppl also came to settle this matter. We fill up the form for termination. She said this form will be submitted to acra. Well as long as i did some recording to make sure I have proof. Anyway, settle pretty fast. Hope no more any news from them so everyone can move on. Btw I didn't pay anything to them.

ok i just came back from there. The lady staff named Erene, assist pretty well. Saw some ppl also came to settle this matter. We fill up the form for termination. She said this form will be submitted to acra. Well as long as i did some recording to make sure I have proof. Anyway, settle pretty fast. Hope no more any news from them so everyone can move on. Btw I didn't pay anything to them.

WTF? Since you didn't pay anything then you go down for F?

What form did you fill up?! Are you sure it doesn't open you up to additional obligations?

• Praise 1

Acct termination form. I dont think so bro..well hopefully nothing goes wrong la., each people given the copy of the form after we fill it up. If really in the future got problem with them again..well..ask them to go to hell then ahhahahahha

Acct termination form. I dont think so bro..well hopefully nothing goes wrong la., each people given the copy of the form after we fill it up. If really in the future got problem with them again..well..ask them to go to hell then ahhahahahha

eh... you never pay them anything then did you actually signed up with them? If not, what are you terminating

Also, why is the form being submitted to ACRA? Hope is not you ownself terminate ownself  [sweatdrop]

• Praise 2

It's the classic scam/spam.

Please unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive anymore of our wonderful newsletters.

But of cuz, you have just validated your email as a valid one and like to parley and play with us, and more will be spammed on you.

↡ Advertisement