Dumb stomper deserves it.

Little_prince

Stomper AngryNemo placed two packets of tissue paper at a table at VivoCity's Food Republic this afternoon to indicate that the table was reserved.

When the Stomper returned to the table however, it was occupied by two teens.

The Stomper tried to explain to the teens that the tissue packets indicated the table was taken, but they rejected the explanation.

The Stomper wrote in an email to Stomp:

"During lunch hour, typical Singaporeans would use tissue packets to 'reserve' tables while they queue, to ensure that they have a place to sit and enjoy their lunch.

"At VivoCity's Food Republic, a group of Malaysian teens swept two packets of my tissue away and happily sat down.

"When I approached them, they didn't look the least bit surprised and mentioned in a calm manner they didn't know about this 'rule' as they are from Malaysia.

"I'm pretty sure this is not the first time they did this because they were very calm and argued in a highly professional manner.

"They mentioned that 'nobody at table means vacant, tissues doesn't count.'

"Don't be the next victim of bullying. If you encounter this, either demand your table back or tell them to enjoy their lunch if they don't feel the least bit bad that someone is already carrying their food tray and has to find somewhere else to sit!"

does the dumbass stomper actually expects ppl to support her?

you guys should see some of the comments.lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

Singaporeans + Stomp. What you'd expect?

• Praise 3

You should see what they use to 'chop' seats in Shenton/Raffles. Lets list down:

1. Tissue packets

2. Umbrella

3. Filing folders

4. Name cards (??)

5. Company security pass (?????)

6. ...

Waiting for them to use handphone and wallets... :D

• Praise 8

The appropriate way is to have someone sit at the table to reserve your seats by telling late comers, sorry...these seat are already occupied. [:)]

• Praise 5

The appropriate way is to have someone sit at the table to reserve your seats by telling late comers, sorry...these seat are already occupied. [:)]

Yup, that's what me and my colleagues do. One guy will wait at the table and the rest go and order, at times ordering for the guy waiting as well.

• Praise 5

Yup, that's what me and my colleagues do. One guy will wait at the table and the rest go and order, at times ordering for the guy waiting as well.

That's the way our family does during eating out in Singapore or elsewhere [nod]

• Praise 1

That's the way our family does during eating out in Singapore or elsewhere [nod]

Wah bro change to bm ah?

Next time can chop with bmw key :D

You should see what they use to 'chop' seats in Shenton/Raffles. Lets list down:

1. Tissue packets

2. Umbrella

3. Filing folders

4. Name cards (??)

5. Company security pass (?????)

6. ...

Waiting for them to use handphone and wallets... :D

Chop use chanel bag :D

That food republic area in vivocity has many foreigners, stupid stomper he think whole world chop table with tissue

• Praise 2

Agree. +1. [thumbsup]

Also the reason why I don't eat at food court/hawker when I'm alone. Unless super non-peak hour.

• Praise 2

I'm going to use my method. I will use a permanant marker.....

Write my name on the table and write "CHOPE!" big big. LoL...

• Praise 1

i will just sit down and eat. eat finish use the tissue that they left there.

lol

Keep the tissue also, tissue pack no name on it so he cannot claim that it was his .. [sly]

• Praise 1

i will just sit down and eat. eat finish use the tissue that they left there.

lol

You are a 不 客 气 的 新 加 波 人 LOL [laugh]

i think the stomper got to put her panties to chope tables at food court next time...tissue boh pakai liaoz....best put soiled panties....sure nobody wanna touch it.....

last time i worked in raffles place, i swept away those OL tissue also....using tissue to chope table is very bad

• Praise 1

Wah bro change to bm ah?

Next time can chop with bmw key :D

Yes Sir, a good friend bought over my E280 and another kind friend pity me travelling via BMW, he sold me his 525i with sympathy [:)]

Heard these key cost like a bomb, I'll chop table with my car floor mat or spare tyre [laugh]

• Praise 1

(edited)

maybe it was an unspoken rule in CBD food court, but please dun apply in other places.

last week i was in a very run down coffee shop, saw one uncle sitting on a 4 seater table with an umbrella on the table, i asked if anyone sitting he say no. So both of us happily having our lunch. A lady came over and say she reserved the table with that umbrella, the uncle and i look at each other and just ignore her, she walk away angrily with her food and umbrella [laugh][laugh]

Edited by Jman888

i think the stomper got to put her panties to chope tables at food court next time...tissue boh pakai liaoz....best put soiled panties....sure nobody wanna touch it.....

last time i worked in raffles place, i swept away those OL tissue also....using tissue to chope table is very bad

Now then I realise why Raffles Place OL's [mad] face smelly smelly, because you throw away thier tissue packets :wacko:

maybe it was an unspoken rule in CBD food court, but please dun apply in other places.

last week i was in a very run down coffee shop, saw one uncle sitting on a 4 seater table with an umbrella on the table, i asked if anyone sitting he say no. So both of us happily having our lunch. A lady came over and say she reserved the table with that umbrella, the uncle and i look at each other and just ignore her, she walk away angrily with her food and umbrella [laugh][laugh]

Wah ! Like that also can ahh ? :o

你 真 没 有 男 人 风 度 [shakehead]

If I was not in the rush, I would look for another seat to have my lunch to avoid uncessary arguments and catching the attention of the lunch time crowds. [grin]

And when I'm in rush to finish my lunch, I hack care your tissue paper ... [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement