Property in Johor

nazerath

16 hours ago, Showster said:

So better to find a place of chaos.

For Singapore, the output is generally in line with the input. Very orderly. Maybe so orderly that it appears unrealistic.

For some countries, it is a dog eat dog world and no bones will be left.

One is free to choose what one wants for his / her children.

Have u ever lived overseas before?

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Uluwatu06 said:

Have u ever lived overseas before?

I love it in Germany and Australia. Great cultures of sorts, although in some places I experienced a bit of racism.

Always hungry and need to plan way in advance for food though.

Many nice places in the world to live in, but to buy a place to live in is a different story.

My statements were more in reference to our immediate neighbours where we can potentially house our family and my personal choice not to, why etc.

Yes, half of my kids will not survive out of Singapore.

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, Showster said:

I love it in Germany and Australia. Great cultures of sorts, although in some places I experienced a bit of racism.

Always hungry and need to plan way in advance for food though.

Many nice places in the world to live in, but to buy a place to live in is a different story.

My statements were more in reference to our immediate neighbours where we can potentially house our family and my personal choice not to, why etc.

Yes, half of my kids will not survive out of Singapore.

Thanks for sharing. 

U lived long in Ger & Aust?

40 minutes ago, Uluwatu06 said:

Thanks for sharing. 

U lived long in Ger & Aust?

It’s for work so quite some time.

Shorter holidays would be Taiwan, Malaysia. Actually come to think of it, I have never stayed in Malaysia for more than a few days.

Maybe I am biased. If it works out well for you, why not? But so far, even my Malaysian colleagues who own properties there gripe badly about their rental experience. Main issue is tenant quality.

Anyone has positive experience to share?

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Interesting. Can't go in to see jb auction property before sale. Well I guess with videos and photos nowadays, still not so bad. 

26 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Interesting. Can't go in to see jb auction property before sale. Well I guess with videos and photos nowadays, still not so bad. 

I will avoid property in JB.

Supersonic
(edited)
31 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I will avoid property in JB.

after covid ... we all know what can happen and how your perceived million dollar property in JB can be worthless ...

it's not going to be the same again ... :secret-laugh:

well, what do you expect them will say? huat ah! ... caveat ... agent say must see longgggggggg term wor .....

2021-05-04_094916.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

JB properties are more suitable for retirees or semi-retirees who find JB pace of life, cost of living and space meet their requirements.

(edited)
On 5/4/2021 at 9:44 AM, Wt_know said:

after covid ... we all know what can happen and how your perceived million dollar property in JB can be worthless ...

it's not going to be the same again ... :secret-laugh:

well, what do you expect them will say? huat ah! ... caveat ... agent say must see longgggggggg term wor .....

2021-05-04_094916.jpg

After covid ah..... 

The property likely be coated with layers of dust, full of cobwebs, pest and creeper plants....... 

Edited by Atonchia

2 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

After covid ah..... 

The property likely be coated with layers of dust, full of cobwebs, pest and creeper plants....... 

Becos the doors, windows and roof are gone? 

• Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Becos the doors, windows and roof are gone? 

Luckily all the furnitures, fixture and fittings are gone too😅😅

Much easier to clean when border re-open 🤣🤣

• Haha! 3

Supercharged
(edited)
5 hours ago, awhtc said:

JB properties are more suitable for retirees or semi-retirees who find JB pace of life, cost of living and space meet their requirements.

Yeah bro,  I am thinking of going in there for retirement.  Get a nice car, and just drive around from one state to another whenever feel bored.

Cheap nice food, cheap accommodation, same culture, same language. Private hospitals are also good. What's not to like for retirement?

Edited by Starry
  • Praise 3

5 hours ago, Starry said:

Yeah bro,  I am thinking of going in there for retirement.  Get a nice car, and just drive around from one state to another whenever feel bored.

Cheap nice food, cheap accommodation, same culture, same language. Private hospitals are also good. What's not to like for retirement?

Same thinking bro but i prefer cooler climate n nature environment so gonna be Cameron but so far nvr heard any sporean retire there, maybe property there too exp liao.

*yawn*  arrgghhh, stretching….

how’s everything?

long time didnt come here already.  Malaysia property up ah?

buy for investment, got make ah?  

got lose until pants drop?   Aiyoh…. Nevermind, try harder next time

On 5/4/2021 at 5:20 AM, Zxcvb said:

muayhahaha, listen to all the insiders full of confidence… give reason here and there. Say 2022, covid over loh, huat loh

the questionis whether people can tong or not?   Heeheee.   

19 hours ago, Starry said:

If I were you going to retire there..... 

I will get a 4x4 truck instead

Able to get out of any situation. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2