Property in Johor

nazerath

8 minutes ago, Zxcvb said:

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2021/08/18/houses-at-half-price-anyone/

“A Singaporean buyer, Hassan (not his real name), who bought an apartment unit in 2015 for RM1.82 million, was shocked and upset. Overnight, his unit was worth about RM900,000.“ 😲

i am shock that he was shocked …

a lot of property in msia also dropped by 50% without covid when the project went south … hehe

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Zxcvb said:

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2021/08/18/houses-at-half-price-anyone/

“A Singaporean buyer, Hassan (not his real name), who bought an apartment unit in 2015 for RM1.82 million, was shocked and upset. Overnight, his unit was worth about RM900,000.“ 😲

Oh cool!  
but this fella stupid or what.  
its not as though a calamity had happened?…... it has happened…

A9E269B1-0C6E-4C72-B5A6-261E9BF15ABE.jpeg

Edited by Throttle2
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, camrysfe said:

Crash so much meh

i think oversupply there in JB....developer lelong prices, what danga bay , what forest city ….what hills lah….i think a lot ahh....all catered for foreigners but now dunno….anyone here staying in forest city, the one famous for man made island..?

• Praise 2

41 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

i think oversupply there in JB....developer lelong prices, what danga bay , what forest city ….what hills lah….i think a lot ahh....all catered for foreigners but now dunno….anyone here staying in forest city, the one famous for man made island..?

we all know how damn big is JOHOR ... actually not JOHOR ... just JOHOR BAHRU damn gao liao

just the tiny plot of Iskandar is already 3x ... i repeat 3x bigger than entire singapore

how many properties in JB sinkie can whack and sustain the demand? lol

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

we all know how damn big is JOHOR ... actually not JOHOR ... just JOHOR BAHRU damn gao liao

just the tiny plot of Iskandar is already 3x ... i repeat 3x bigger than entire singapore

Main aim is sinkie but i think they also aim mainland Chinese, HK and TW...but I think once these demand dwindle (due to various reason) ….then developer no choice already..

i think those who bought 20 yrs ago, when the price was low still not too bad ba….but those who bought the last 5 yrs, which probably are all in millions ...jialiat…..can keep for yr next gen!

but now will be bleeding...the question is how to stop the bleeding...[smallcry]

Actually those super rich S'porean can go and whack all those s/expensive high end condo now, buy few as a group buy and nego like mad, sure sell and we know thy are looking for Gong Kia to pick up some belong sale.

Best time to buy property is when No One is buying . . . 

I think the new mm2h rules are the nail in the coffin but hearsay still got loophole thru sarawak mm2h, then i got a feeling the loophole won't last long.

33 minutes ago, Meanmachine said:

Actually those super rich S'porean can go and whack all those s/expensive high end condo now, buy few as a group buy and nego like mad, sure sell and we know thy are looking for Gong Kia to pick up some belong sale.

Best time to buy property is when No One is buying . . . 

your argument is absolutely correct ...

best time to buy is no one is buying

but the "asset" itself must be damn good ... got potential ... 

not just potential ... must also got future ... 

as you know msia ... this year you see this property/project is damn solid

next year there is better and bigger project with all the bells and whistles

unlike spore ... land size is limited ... cannot build another bigger shopping mall ... another integrated project

jb land is abundant and every politic cycle will come up with different style and push

look at msia shopping mall and project and what's not ... can say until got dragon got phoenix

then it left un-developed and throwaway like a b**tard child :D 

conclusion is ... yes there is GEM ... but must open eyes big big 

and not forget if there is a DIAMOND selling at COPPER price ... there must be a damn good reason

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

14 hours ago, Wt_know said:

your argument is absolutely correct ...

best time to buy is no one is buying

but the "asset" itself must be damn good ... got potential ... 

not just potential ... must also got future ... 

as you know msia ... this year you see this property/project is damn solid

next year there is better and bigger project with all the bells and whistles

unlike spore ... land size is limited ... cannot build another bigger shopping mall ... another integrated project

jb land is abundant and every politic cycle will come up with different style and push

look at msia shopping mall and project and what's not ... can say until got dragon got phoenix

then it left un-developed and throwaway like a b**tard child :D 

conclusion is ... yes there is GEM ... but must open eyes big big 

and not forget if there is a DIAMOND selling at COPPER price ... there must be a damn good reason

buyer with super spare cash like if dun use the cash, it will rot type...[laugh]….then just throw in and wait...10, 15, 20 yrs...[laugh]….if lucky, 5 yrs double up...

20 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

buyer with super spare cash like if dun use the cash, it will rot type...[laugh]….then just throw in and wait...10, 15, 20 yrs...[laugh]….if lucky, 5 yrs double up...

only if the property dont rot first and become drug addict nomad house …. muahahaha

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 2

On 8/25/2021 at 4:15 PM, Wt_know said:

Ole ole ole ole ole ole.

I said it since day one.  
if you want to buy malaysia property, it is for staying and using.

if you want to make money, better quick in and very quick out.   Maybe can make a bit but to me not worth the effort nor risk.

wonder how many kena stuck, muayhahaha. Shiok liao

• Praise 1

On 8/26/2021 at 9:25 AM, Spidey10 said:

Tan goo goo…..it will never double up, muayhahahaha……becos even if double up, the currency will weaken and convert back to SGD still not worthwhile.  😂😅

• Haha! 2

12 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Tan goo goo…..it will never double up, muayhahahaha……becos even if double up, the currency will weaken and convert back to SGD still not worthwhile.  😂😅

buy 1-3

sell 1-5 

:grin:

KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 1 — Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd, the Chinese company in a joint venture with the Johor government to develop Forest City in the state, has reportedly cut its staff in Malaysia to a third of what it was in 2019.

Quoting anonymous sources that included employees, Hong Kong-based news organisation South China Morning Post (SCMP) reported today that after three rounds of retrenchments in the past 18 months, just 500 employees remained in Country Garden’s Malaysian branch as of June, compared to 1,700 people in 2019.

SCMP also reported Country Garden sales staff as saying the “largest foreign real estate developer in Malaysia” has only sold fewer than 10 of Forest City’s residential and strata properties in the same period. The report added that another round of reassignments will likely happen, with offshore employees to be recalled to China either to fill vacancies in Country Garden’s home branch or leave the company altogether.

SCMP said Country Garden's spokesperson in Hong Kong has not responded to its queries. SCMP attributed the retrenchments to a “triple whammy”, which included Beijing’ reduction of offshore remittances of funds by Chinese citizens, and deteriorating relations between China and Malaysia during former prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad’s tenure in 2019.

The final was the Covid-19 pandemic, which prompted local lockdowns and travel bans that contributed to the low sales involving Forest City. This was exacerbated in August last year, when the Tourism, Arts and Culture Ministry announced the suspension of the Malaysia My Second Home Program (MM2H).

The ministry was also yet to reinstate the programme that offered 10-year visas to foreigners buying mid to high-end residential properties in Malaysia. According to SCMP, Country Garden previously reported that 10,953 Forest City home owners had received their keys at the end of July.

Forest City was first announced in 2006, and initiated by former prime minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak in a move purportedly to fuel Johor’s growth. The city, which was to cost more than US$100 billion (RM414.65 billion today), is being built on four reclaimed islands close to Johor and Singapore, in a collaboration between Country Garden and Esplanade Danga 88 Sdn Bhd — a subsidiary of the Johor state government.

After eight years of development, only one of the four islands has been completed with condominiums, the five-star Forest City Marina Hotel, an international school, a plant for industrialised building systems (IBS) and a commercial area.

still got 500 employees to sell 10 units? ... all jiak liao bee ... is it .... lol

Quoting anonymous sources that included employees, Hong Kong-based news organisation South China Morning Post (SCMP) reported today that after three rounds of retrenchments in the past 18 months, just 500 employees remained in Country Garden’s Malaysian branch as of June, compared to 1,700 people in 2019.

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 3

On 8/25/2021 at 3:55 PM, Spidey10 said:

Simi forest? Clementi forest or bukit timah  forest ? Those who stay there call foresters? 😀😀

I haven't  save up enough they say don't sell already ? 

Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement