U see iskandar area alo condos under construction

Even jbcc also got many condo under construction

Wait all topping off, we will see a ghost town especially iskandar area

↡ Advertisement

Well i said it before many many times

Buying is easy, selling is another story

Buy for retirement perhaps

Buy for investment or profit is another story

any firesale for 5,000+sqft bungalow with swimming pool?

c6b721aff45d4b5c8f5b82e165dcc204.jpg

This ad I saw like 4-5 years ago

Seems no taker yet lol

U buy this place make sure Ur house is enclosed with high 3 meter fence with electric and house equipped with alarm and emergency button system. Not to forget all surround camera!

Then Ur car must be equipped with revolver, cos they might attack u when u open Ur gate. Though live in posh and large luxury house, u live in fear day by day

Still prefer my Sembawang hdb :D

Edited by Thaiyotakamli
  • Praise 1

sekali return from spore and see stranger swimming in the swimming pool and the living room is "emptied" ... lol

Edited by Wt_know

sekali return from spore and see stranger swimming in the swimming pool and the living is "emptied" ... lol

Lol dont bother to call the polis

The polis already had Ur sofa and television

Turbocharged

This ad I saw like 4-5 years ago

Seems no taker yet lol

U buy this place make sure Ur house is enclosed with high 3 meter fence with electric and house equipped with alarm and emergency button system. Not to forget all surround camera!

Then Ur car must be equipped with revolver, cos they might attack u when u open Ur gate. Though live in posh and large luxury house, u live in fear day by day

Still prefer my Sembawang hdb :D

reminds me of that house in 'the purge' ...lol

reminds me of that house in 'the purge' ...lol

No it remind me the house in "hostage" by Bruce Willis

Its like a prison lol

post-61366-0-66017300-1429337991_thumb.jpg

Edited by Thaiyotakamli

Local can now buy luxury condo at RM390 psf and foreigners can't buy anything below RM1m, what is going to happen to Singapore buyers of Iskandar properties?

Many bought multiple units @ RM1k psf and can't sell till TOP (mostly next year), they paid 15% down and rest by TOP, I wonder if there is a way to unwind.

https://investjohor.wordpress.com/2015/04/25/arc-austin-at-pre-launch-from-rm390psf-rm255k-only/

ARC @ Austin at Pre-launch from RM390psf & RM255K only!

Posted on April 25, 2015 by Danny Chua

Arc

MOUNT AUSTIN, JOHOR BAHRU another gem by ANDAMAN FOR 2015

Away from the madding crowd at the Johor Bahru city center, yet near enough to facilitate easy movement to the city, a mere 15 minutes away from JB Jalan Tebrau, Austin has carved a name for itself, as a much sought-after residential locale, especially among the younger crowd. After Kempas tol, if you are from Kuala Lumpur bound, exit to the left, Austin Heights/ Adda Heights.

Modern living, especially high-rise condominiums and apartments with facilities and security, is particularly popular here, adding color and lustre to the skyline.

Major developers within 10 minutes such as SP Setia, UM Land, EcoWorld, KSL, Mahsing have recognized the great potential that Austin has to offer and have been flocking here, dazzling one and all with its vast array of tantalizing and modernistic homes.

The township also comes with numerous facilities and amenities, which cater to every need of its residents. The prestigious Austin Hill Golf & Country Club, stands proudly, right in the middle and nearby is the Austin Heights Water Park opening by end 2015, which is under construction.

Education is rightly emphasized, with the strategically located Austin Heights International School (primary and secondary) and Sunway College right in the middle of the commercial center, a mere five minutes away from our development.

Increased population has also led to increased commercial activities, and the whole township is buzzing, with well-patronized shops and restaurants all around the commercial centers. On the whole, this township is self-contained.

Against the background of the pulsating, booming township, Andaman has decided to spoilt the market, introducing the latest development, right next to the prestigious Austin Hill Golf & Country Club.

RM390 PSF Freehold !

Fancy living next to a golf course?

ARC @ Austin Hills is a JV development between Andaman Group and Majlis Bandaraya Johor Bahru (MBJB). Andaman Group has the distinction of achieving over RM3bil in Gross Property Development Value. Now Andaman Group is set to lead the pace in the affordable properties segment with its latest offering.

ARC @ Austin Hills is situated adjoining to Austin Heights Golf & Country Resort and its a mere 15 minutes from the Johor Bahru CIQ. It is surrounded by established residential enclaves such as Taman Daya, Taman Mount Austin, Taman Johor Jaya and Taman Molek.

Here Are 3 Things That We Like About The Project:

1) Below Market Value

Iskandar Malaysia has seen a dizzying increase in property prices for the past few years. This is a refreshing change where Andaman Group not only offers an affordable product for the locals but at below market value.

2) Freehold Luxury Serviced Apartment

While selling at below market value, ARC @ Austin Hills is offering luxury amenities such as an Olympic size resort swimming pool, garden playground, wellness garden and many more. The apartments has full glass glazing facade with multi-tiered security.

3) Golf Course View

Location, location, location. Properties near golf courses fetches a premium. ARC @ Austin Hills is situated adjoining to Austin Heights Golf & Country Resort. It offers a spectacular view of the golf course.

The selling price of apartments in the surrounding areas are priced at around RM600 psf. Andaman Group will be offering its private preview purchasers an opportunity to purchase below market price. But how low is low? RM550 psf RM500 psf RM450 psf?

We are selling from RM 390 psf

largest unit is 900sqft? minus here minus there left < 800sqft?

target who?

msian will laugh at it ... smaller than pigeon hole

sporean want to buy johor property is no 2500sqft no talk or no landed no talk

target johor biz travellers as serviced apartment?

what the hell is johor developer smoking?

post-7984-0-83108200-1430228714_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

largest unit is 900sqft?

target who?

msian will laugh at it ... smaller than pigeon hole

sporean want to buy johor property is no 2500sqft no talk

target johor biz travellers as serviced apartment?

what the hell is johor developer smoking?

Cannot be targeting foreigners, right?

Cheap what, Iskandar @ RM1200 psf, this is a steal!!! hahaha...

local dont buy pigeon hole ... especially in johor with abundance of projects

just iskandar alone is 3x spore size ... ie can house 3x current spore population

in KL ... pigeon hole can sell because of proximity to city center but that does not mean local like it

Cannot be targeting foreigners, right?

Cheap what, Iskandar @ RM1200 psf, this is a steal!!! hahaha...

Edited by Wt_know

local dont buy pigeon hole ... especially in johor with abundance of projects

in KL city ... yes ... because of proximity to city center

Copy Singapore? Mickey mouse the unit to ensure affordability and to sell ? I don't know, given JB prices have gone up so much, there might be some sandwich buyers. The developer does not look like a green horn player.

• Praise 1

Wooohoooooo!

Neh neh neh neh neh

Are you singing? Hahaha

Malaysias Johor Corporation (JCorp) will list an Islamic REIT with MYR900 million (SGD335 million) worth of assets by the third quarter of 2015, state news agency Bernama reported on 28 April citing JCorp chief executive Kamaruzzaman Abu Kasim.

The security, to be known as the Al-Salam Islamic REIT, will start with an initial portfolio of 31 properties including Johor Bahru properties Menara KOMTAR and the JB City Centre shopping mall.

Al-Salam REIT will be an Islamic REIT that will consist of Shariah-compliant commercial, retail,office, and industrial properties, said Kamaruzzaman.

If listed, this will be the second Islamic REIT listed by JCorp after Al-Aqar healthcare REIT which was established in 2006.

According to a timeline revealed by the company, prospectus for the REIT will be released in the June 2015 timeline followed by an initial public offering (IPO) of 580 million units. No details are given on the IPOs indicative pricing or tranche allocations.

Al-Salam REIT is forecast to give a yield of between 6 and 6.3% in its first year, said JCorp.

Source: reitweeks

6.3%? Wah

Edited by Thaiyotakamli
  • Praise 1

i wouldn't think the developer is green horn but building for the sake of building so that can "makan" ... you know [sly]

a lot of projects in jb is not aim to be fully sold ... again ... you know [sly]

just look at danga bay ... 9000 units ... you think the chinese developer is stooopig

1 x danga bay = 9 x projects with 1000 units ... launched at once

after danga bay ... there is another chinese developer want to build bungalow on island like sentosa cove

Copy Singapore? Mickey mouse the unit to ensure affordability and to sell ? I don't know, given JB prices have gone up so much, there might be some sandwich buyers. The developer does not look like a green horn player.

Edited by Wt_know

i wouldn't think the developer is green horn but building for the sake of building so that can "makan" ... you know [sly]

a lot of projects in jb is not aim to be fully sold ... again ... you know [sly]

just look at danga bay ... 9000 units ... you think the chinese developer is stooopig

1 x danga bay = 9 x projects with 1000 units ... launched at once

after danga bay ... there is another chinese developer want to build bungalow on island like sentosa cove

Wah sai, so complicated, build not to sell but for you know what???... I know the Chinese developers have their strategies, but the Malaysians? Please enlighten and share share....

• Praise 1