Property in Johor

nazerath

13 minutes ago, Mustank said:

25 years lease is over

Ah... The medan businessman, the type other indonesian businessmen warn me about. 

Anyway, the lease is up, thats why the police help the other side. Otherwise they ask you to mediate as any foreigner complaint gives bad vibe to future investors. Still, if i have to buy house in this region, i'd pick MY over INA. 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Mustank said:25 years lease is over

Yeah. If the lease ends and you don’t leave, aren’t you the illegal squatter?

Whatever talk of lease extension are empty promises unless inked with pen on paper, very likely with a lease top up that didn’t seem like it happened. 

• Praise 1

On 12/21/2021 at 8:38 PM, Macrosszero said:

Yeah. If the lease ends and you don’t leave, aren’t you the illegal squatter?

Whatever talk of lease extension are empty promises unless inked with pen on paper, very likely with a lease top up that didn’t seem like it happened. 

You obviously don't understand how land lease works in Indonesia. Most land leases are auto extendable (30+30+20...), you don't need black and white, it is implicit and the extension fee is very small.

Perhaps the problem is title is kept with the developer and there is no MCST type of arrangement.

So yes, never buy anything from Guthrie Jaya Indah Island Resort or its related companies. 

Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

You obviously don't understand how land lease works in Indonesia. Most land leases are auto extendable (30+30+20...), you don't need black and white, it is implicit and the extension fee is very small.

Perhaps the problem is title is kept with the developer and there is no MCST type of arrangement.

So yes, never buy anything from Guthrie Jaya Indah Island Resort or its related companies. 

till shit hits the fan and without black and white, no count.

16 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

till shit hits the fan and without black and white, no count.

In Indonesia, black and white is not black and white.  You can't extend till near expiry date. Anyway, @Thaiyotakamli can share a bit more.

So buy from a reputable developer is the most important. 

Anyway, Batam is for dirty old men.😂

Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Voodooman said:

Thanks. And so if the tenants got pay extension then got case. If no pay then no case, right?

7 hours ago, Voodooman said:

In Indonesia, black and white is not black and white.  You can't extend till near expiry date. Anyway, @Thaiyotakamli can share a bit more.

So buy from a reputable developer is the most important. 

Anyway, Batam is for dirty old men.😂

Indonesia apartment mostly about 30 years lease but can be extended at small amount

but in batam alot land in disputed one and some controlled by mafia whom colluded with corrupted government official. So u are at their mercy. 

anyway in indo some landed they also got freehold so best to get freehold landed property because freehold u got the highest power of ownership over that land

• Praise 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/21/2021 at 5:55 PM, Karoon said:

Ah... The medan businessman, the type other indonesian businessmen warn me about. 

Anyway, the lease is up, thats why the police help the other side. Otherwise they ask you to mediate as any foreigner complaint gives bad vibe to future investors. Still, if i have to buy house in this region, i'd pick MY over INA. 

Yah medan businessmen is infamous and known for dirty play. Most indonesian would try to avoid having medan ppl as their partner lol

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

Thanks. And so if the tenants got pay extension then got case. If no pay then no case, right?

According to the article, the developer extended the lease already but is seeking to redevelop the entire development. 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/indonesia-batam-indah-puri-repossession-eviction-lease-2398061

i am pretty sure the “tenants” were told it will be extended when they first bought into the project.   So it is clear who are the crooks in this case. 

So MY sucked billions from China into Johore?

I always hear so many SG people invest in China and lost all their money.

Well done my cousins in MY.

Play China at their own game and win.

:D

No need to worry.

MY is very advanced. They don't need roads.

They will have the flying car.

image.png.04160dca9d19a27f452042d2c1fb705a.png

image.png.e5aa107498df071401b0a34340068cda.png

On 8/1/2023 at 11:18 AM, chillicrabst3r said:

Imagine the road to your condo collapses...how are you gonna get home?

• Haha! 1

The only problem with this flying car is that it can never take off.

The fans are blowing up at the air instead of blowing down at the ground.

How to lift off like that?

image.png.202c30f5bd0012a037008eb53b52811e.png