Assistance needed!

Verna24

Hi, I know that I shdnt be bothering any of u, but I m really desperate hoping for a miracle to happen. I m Darren, 30 this year, married with 3 toddlers. I don't smoke don't drink don't gamble and yet due to some bad career and investment judgements, I am debt ridden of close to 50k from a few different banks. Though I am earning ard 3.5k/mth as a freelance now, but almost all went to the repayment of the high interest imposed by the bank.

you can mock or criticise me in whatever ways u wish, its my fault for landing myself in such a awful situation that is seriously affecting my family. I m an idiot, an a**hole but I just hope that I can stop the banks from disturbing my family. Writ of summons, letters of seizure had been a common sight at my door hole this few months. I am not asking any of you to sympathise me because I am responsible for my own actions, I am just hoping that someone who has the mean can assist me in consolidating the debt which I will repay in mthly instalment of $1600 over 36mths(inclusive of 5% interest/year). I am willing to go to the lawyer firm to draft an IOU, and any other conditions you set as long as its not law challenging. interest can b further discussed.

For your information, I had been trying to sell my property for the past 6mths but no quotes at all. (I am already selling below val,just no quote came in)- I m still actively selling my property atm(I can repay everything at one shot once its sold)

I understand that 50k is not a small figure, therefore anyone who is willing to help, any figure counts. 5% interest still valid. Anyone who is willing to assist, pls email me([email protected]) your acc no & the amt u trfs to me(posb saving 274-00221-2 and once I raised the $, I will repay all of u one by one with the interest I promised.

pls don't mistaken this post as a scam though I am a scambag, this is really a desperate move. In order not to affect my family further, if u need any verification from me, pls pm or email me, and I will reply with my mobile to discuss further.

as I said, you can mock, you can scold me or whatever, I can live without dignity but not without my family.

Yours sincerely,

Desperate Darren.

↡ Advertisement

Hi, I know that I shdnt be bothering any of u, but I m really desperate hoping for a miracle to happen. I m Darren, 30 this year, married with 3 toddlers. I don't smoke don't drink don't gamble and yet due to some bad career and investment judgements, I am debt ridden of close to 50k from a few different banks. Though I am earning ard 3.5k/mth as a freelance now, but almost all went to the repayment of the high interest imposed by the bank.

you can mock or criticise me in whatever ways u wish, its my fault for landing myself in such a awful situation that is seriously affecting my family. I m an idiot, an a**hole but I just hope that I can stop the banks from disturbing my family. Writ of summons, letters of seizure had been a common sight at my door hole this few months. I am not asking any of you to sympathise me because I am responsible for my own actions, I am just hoping that someone who has the mean can assist me in consolidating the debt which I will repay in mthly instalment of $1600 over 36mths(inclusive of 5% interest/year). I am willing to go to the lawyer firm to draft an IOU, and any other conditions you set as long as its not law challenging. interest can b further discussed.

For your information, I had been trying to sell my property for the past 6mths but no quotes at all. (I am already selling below val,just no quote came in)- I m still actively selling my property atm(I can repay everything at one shot once its sold)

I understand that 50k is not a small figure, therefore anyone who is willing to help, any figure counts. 5% interest still valid. Anyone who is willing to assist, pls email me([email protected]) your acc no & the amt u trfs to me(posb saving 274-00221-2 and once I raised the $, I will repay all of u one by one with the interest I promised.

pls don't mistaken this post as a scam though I am a scambag, this is really a desperate move. In order not to affect my family further, if u need any verification from me, pls pm or email me, and I will reply with my mobile to discuss further.

as I said, you can mock, you can scold me or whatever, I can live without dignity but not without my family.

Yours sincerely,

Desperate Darren.

For a start, if you drive, which I am basing on my assumption since you are on MCF, to sell your car away and clear your immediate debts. 50K is a lot of money but it isn't the end of the road for you bro.

I'm finding it hard to digest..... Is this for real?

I also find it hard to digest, just 2 years back I m still driving an estima, now I m in this shit. I know your concerns, thanks for replying as well.

For a start, if you drive, which I am basing on my assumption since you are on MCF, to sell your car away and clear your immediate debts. 50K is a lot of money but it isn't the end of the road for you bro.

my car was auctioned away 1yr+ back. frankly speaking, if not for my family, I really don't have the courage to go on.

It's better you approach the banks that you owed money to, to work out an installment plan to pay them back. You like that ask nobody will dare loan you any money to be honest.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Yours sincerely,

Desperate Darren.

credit card debt?

declare bankrupt and work out repayment with the banks

then they will not bother you anymore if you pay on time

Supercharged

I would suggest you consider the option of bankruptcy. The banks will then be forced to settle for a monthly payment. After a few years you may apply to have it strike off by paying a token amount. There are many who have first hand experience who may provide more info. Take care.

I have tried neg with banks, some banks are nice, they lowered interest to 15-20% for me, but some are really nasty. I discussed about the DRP with banks, but same thing, they need evidence of employment to grant it, therefore the best interest rate till now is only 15%, and to cover the min payment for all banks, I need $3350/mth. I already tried all means, but still its not working out. Anyway, really appreciate your reply, at least u r better than some of my friends, who ran away upon hearing my situation even when I did not ask them for anything.

wife working? other sibling or parents/in law?

still easy to declare bankrupt and works thing out from there, even to look for a full time job and have a clean start.

Why not considering getting a proper full time job and a part time job? Your freelance job is so unstable.

I did. in fact my freelance is quite consistent at $3-3.8k/mth. full time job offers me only around 2.2k, after deducting cpf, I hardly have enough to pay the banks even if I am under DRP at interest between 9-12%. actually I am really caught in between.

↡ Advertisement