old liao also don't use cpf

when use cpf?

btw, 4% interest .... huat ah!!!

post-7984-0-58684700-1403588284.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement

Yes, always young at heart & mind ....... -_-

body not counted ... :huh:

let you face a xmm in a room you will claim to be a tiger or dragon liao [laugh]

young rather not use cpf

old liao also don't use cpf

when use cpf?

btw, 4% interest .... huat ah!!!

erm. dumb questions.

what can special account used for?

cannot buy house. cannot use for kids education. cannot use for medical. cannot withdraw at 55.

• Praise 1

can use for "special" service only .... muahahahahaha

erm. dumb questions.

cannot buy house. cannot use for kids education. cannot use for medical. cannot withdraw at 55.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

erm. dumb questions.

can be used for investment purpose.

But not your investment hor, it is the government's investment!

i don't understand... LSS say don't use CPF when we are young... how to not use CPF when HDB compulsorily wipe out all my OA account when i purchase a flat?

And HDB purposely let our asset price shoot up so my OA becomes zero no matter how much i try to accumulate over the past decade of my working life

Having said all that, i do love the advice that govt gives to ordinary singaporeans

best way for Singaporeans to prepare for retirement is to use less of their Central Provident Fund (CPF) money when they are young

best way to reduce medical cost is to stay healthy

best way to not be affected by high cost of living is to have lower aspirations in life

i don't understand... LSS say don't use CPF when we are young... how to not use CPF when HDB compulsorily wipe out all my OA account when i purchase a flat?

And HDB purposely let our asset price shoot up so my OA becomes zero no matter how much i try to accumulate over the past decade of my working life

Having said all that, i do love the advice that govt gives to ordinary singaporeans

best way for Singaporeans to prepare for retirement is to use less of their Central Provident Fund (CPF) money when they are young

best way to not be affected by high cost of living is to have lower aspirations in life

All their infamous quotes will come back and haunt them, one fine day in 2016 :D

Stay healthy by having lower asiprations in life; and

CPF is still our money and we are still damned young at age 55, so be "song" whenever we see our monthly statement on our cpf money :D

pay up fast fast has its advantage too

1. your cpf OA start to build up reserve

2. your TDSR goes down

3. your MSR capability goes up

4. no home loan = priceless

5. can start to look for 2nd property liao [thumbsup]

Once you buy your second property, 2 and 3 goes up, 4 comes in headache coz got new loan to service!

i thought when someone buys a new HDB, the first thing HDB will do is to wipe out the CPF OA balance?

Then how to use our CPF less??

Sorry, was referring to those who count their monthly CPF contributions and use that as a benchmark for how much house they can buy so they can use up their entire CPF or top up by a little cash. Those are the people who will have headache when recession comes or retrenchment comes.

Maybe middle age

No wonder one middle aged man still serving when he looks so frail and most of his duties delegated to another person liao..

what he meant - everyone is harping that at 55 can we take all CPF$ ... 55 is very young ... instead of thinking to use CPF$ ... contribute more CPF$ .... lol

Lim Swee Say writes to CNA to clarify but leave more confused

A swee say should not open his mouth.....he should write what he wants to say and read it.....foolproof wan.....write can erase wan....come out from mouth cannot delete liao! Sia Sway!

Not true. Even of you are willing to draw half your previous pay, it's still difficult to find a job.

There are many discriminations going on; gender, age being the most prevalent.

i.e, looking to hire people waiting for NS or University -> Only want young people :D

• Praise 1

(edited)

what he meant - everyone is harping that at 55 can we take all CPF$ ... 55 is very young ... instead of thinking to use CPF$ ... contribute more CPF$ .... lol

If he said that 55 yo is young, WHY DID Govt REDUCE THE CPF % FOR THOSE WHO REACH 50 YEARS OLD ?

ask this fellow to F spider.

Edited by Tigerwoods

Supercharged

erm. dumb questions.

it is for govt to apply the estate and death tax after you go under, before releasing it to your love ones.

↡ Advertisement