[Post Event] Mercedes-Benz Brunch Test Drive. 12 July 2014

pChou

Internal Moderator

Ladies and gentlemen, the food menu have been confirm, for those who are gracing the event will be savoring these great dishes prepared by chef Fairos, from Roundhouse.

post-137774-0-12612200-1404273652_thumb.jpg

@deliang, @sei_fei_loh, @ah_toot, @kman08 and @genet Are you guys feeling hungry???? hehehehe.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Ladies and gentlemen, the food menu have been confirm, for those who are gracing the event will be savoring these great dishes prepared by chef Fairos, from Roundhouse.

attachicon.gifmerc-menu.jpg

How come don't have foe gras and caviar?

• Praise 1

attachicon.gifmerc-menu.jpg

@deliang, @sei_fei_loh, @ah_toot, @kman08 and @genet Are you guys feeling hungry???? hehehehe.

Wah be phai lehhhhhh, can go there have breakfast relax relax...

I will go register!

Hahha. Ur breakfast eat so heavy one meh?????

i get some fr the mortuary for you. u personally cook for him k? [laugh][laugh]

Ep-5-tongue.jpg

Internal Moderator

Jin Scary. . .

Boss, this type i dunno how to cook. hahaha. By the way, i tot they prefer raw one? hahahah!

i get some fr the mortuary for you. u personally cook for him k? [laugh][laugh]

Ep-5-tongue.jpg

Internal Moderator

Bro, I would like to know as well whether kid is allowed. Thanks.

Hey bro,

Actually for this event, it is an one plus one guest event. But the restaurant is pretty kid-friendly as there is a pony ride, drawing school and feed-the-rabbit session nearby their restaurant.

My suggestion is that you might wanna bring a helper along with you (if possible) to leave the kids to their full imagination for their activities there. So you can fully experience the all new Mercedes Benz GLA class if not there is other models too.

We didn't plan it as a family event, so if bring kids, no activities.

Turbocharged

hey bro...

registered last week.. but till now no sound no picture... u reached your target number already is it?

me+partner..

Hey bro,

Actually for this event, it is an one plus one guest event. But the restaurant is pretty kid-friendly as there is a pony ride, drawing school and feed-the-rabbit session nearby their restaurant.

My suggestion is that you might wanna bring a helper along with you (if possible) to leave the kids to their full imagination for their activities there. So you can fully experience the all new Mercedes Benz GLA class if not there is other models too.

We didn't plan it as a family event, so if bring kids, no activities.

hi, can i bring my partner along and is she entitled to the food? thanks

hey bro...

registered last week.. but till now no sound no picture... u reached your target number already is it?

me+partner..

I also registered last week.. till now gg 2 weeks... oso no sound no picture..i think maybe they see my current registered car no up.. haha

anyway, maybe I shouldnt go and let others have a chance... I cant afford merc.. just wanna go there see see look look touch and test drive.. plus free food..

Turbocharged

I also registered last week.. till now gg 2 weeks... oso no sound no picture..i think maybe they see my current registered car no up.. haha

anyway, maybe I shouldnt go and let others have a chance... I cant afford merc.. just wanna go there see see look look touch and test drive.. plus free food..

Dunno.. maybe waiting for CnC to screen and select applicants?

But imo everyone is a potential customer.. direct or indirect. Better don't spoil it la.

Eg if one badmouths and manage to influence his friend/family who has the ability to buy one?

Anyway let's just wait and see loh..

↡ Advertisement