What Is Your TOP Priority On Choosing A Right Car?

Yeobt

What Is Your TOP Priority On Choosing A Car   

135 members have voted

1. 1. The TOP Most Important Point To Make A Decision.

• The LOOK, Styling and Attractiveness
    • The PRICE, resale Value and cost of maintenance
    • The POWER, Performance and engine Reliability
    • The BRAND, After Sales Service and Parts availability
    • The ECO Value, Running Costs and Fuel Consumption

Turbocharged

can only choose one.

Am looking for an ERP-Stealth car, top priority!! 2nd priority --- Speedcam-Stealth

(edited)

Performance, performance, performance. It's a mantra to me like "Location, location, location" for property.

And I don't really drive in Singapore, I merely commute.

I drive only up North, on the highways, B-roads and the tracks.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

Performance, performance, performance. It's a mantra to me like "Location, location, location" for property.

And I don't really drive in Singapore, I merely commute.

I drive only up North, on the highways, B-roads and the tracks.

Different people at different age tends to have different view and perspective. 20 to 30 years youngster will go for look, styling and attractiveness, power & performance. As a person grows older into 30 to 40 year, they consider price, resale, maintenance cost. Above 40 to 60 years old will go for running cost, reliability. Above 60 will give up driving totally and go for public transport....ha...ha!

• Praise 1

Thanks for putting me in 20 to 30 category!

Different people at different age tends to have different view and perspective. 20 to 30 years youngster will go for look, styling and attractiveness, power & performance. As a person grows older into 30 to 40 year, they consider price, resale, maintenance cost. Above 40 to 60 years old will go for running cost, reliability. Above 60 will give up driving totally and go for public transport....ha...ha!

Power, Look, Brand, Price and then Eco value for me!

Bro, I'll be 40 in a few days and I still go for power (including torque) and overall performance (including handling). I don't give a stuff about looking stylo. I guess I have to wait till 70 before I mellow out. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement