So, Who is going to Pinkdot 2014 This Weekend?

AhJason

its an expression of love! irregardless if your partner is a girl guy cat dog or even yourself!

spread the love!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Still debating like no tomorrow.

Question: Who would poke Elton John's backside if he pays you $1mil sterling pounds? I know I would [laugh]

You sure he wanna get poke? Not the other way round? For £1m, yes? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Are the stats corrects?

Is it from reliable sources?

seemed legit...from US source.....but such things you must be very carrful
  • Praise 1

many of ur local TCS actors are gay. why those anti-gay don't voice out? lol

later people will say 'Who watches TCS channels and their shows? No one gibe a damn!'.........hahahaha.

seemed legit...from US source.....but such things you must be very carrful

Yes bro, nowadays, more and more difficult to know the truth.

A lot of hidden agendas behind.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

later people will say 'Who watches TCS channels and their shows? No one gibe a damn!'.........hahahaha.

It's call mediacorpse now lah [rolleyes] Ya... Don't watch. Who gibe a damn -_-

• Praise 1

I realised mediacorpse has a higher % of gay actors compare to other regions. the HR must like cute handsome gay faces.

• Praise 1

One complaint I read here is - you people are always trying to force your lifestyle on other people.

I for one would like to say, I hope no man here become a les like me so I can keep all the nice pretty les

to myself. I really do not encourage this on anyone here.

:D

I realised mediacorpse has a higher % of gay actors compare to other regions. the HR must like cute handsome gay faces.

You seem to be an expert on spotting gay men.

Can you share with us your secret?

:D

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

the girl on the right is our local beauty queen contestant right? saw her on local TV before.

I had a maid that looked exactly like the one on the right.

good, young worker but needless to say wife let her go at the end of her contract :angry:

• Praise 2

Wa lao eh..... What era liao? I know Singapore is not that open as compared to western countries when it comes to such topic.

But gay and lesbian are also human being, just like you & me.

I myself won't be able to understand what's going on or what are they thinking but this gay n lesbian "hormones' are part of them when they're being born.

In my own opinion,

I will respect -----> people with straight sexual orientation who DON'T /won't discriminate others based on their sexual orientation, gay and lesbian can be very competent when it comes to work.

I will not respect ----> people with straight sexual orientation who discriminate others just because he/she is a gay/lesbian.

To me, straight or not straight, gay or lesbian, as long as you treat me nice, I will treat you nice n will respect you.

but for those who used to be straight but decided to switch your sexual orientation, I would like you to think for your parents...... I believe that they themselves would like to see their children to get married so as to continue their family line/surname .....

**** disclaimer : I am not a old ah pek, I am just a small fry in my 20s ....

• Praise 2

(edited)

@slyison, the nature vs nurture debate was discussed before by a scientist who pointed out that there are cases of identical-twins (same genes, same everything) but one is gay, one is straight. Hence, if identical-twins have identical setup, how to explain the nature side of the argument if one of them turns out to be gay?

Edited by Ah_Zai
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1