So, Who is going to Pinkdot 2014 This Weekend?

AhJason

Hypersonic

We can co-exist. You do your thing and I do my thing, just don't be too loud for comfort. I like rock music and you like techno, I listen in the comfort my room or head phone and don't disturb my neighbor, I have no desire to blast loudly to proudly declare to my neighbor that I'm a rocker, likewise I appreciate you if you don't blast your techno as I have no wish to know or even acknowledge you're like your techno. We can co-exit this way.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

Turbocharged

Wa lao eh..... What era liao? I know Singapore is not that open as compared to western countries when it comes to such topic.

But gay and lesbian are also human being, just like you & me.

I myself won't be able to understand what's going on or what are they thinking but this gay n lesbian "hormones' are part of them when they're being born.

In my own opinion,

I will respect -----> people with straight sexual orientation who DON'T /won't discriminate others based on their sexual orientation, gay and lesbian can be very competent when it comes to work.

I will not respect ----> people with straight sexual orientation who discriminate others just because he/she is a gay/lesbian.

To me, straight or not straight, gay or lesbian, as long as you treat me nice, I will treat you nice n will respect you.

but for those who used to be straight but decided to switch your sexual orientation, I would like you to think for your parents...... I believe that they themselves would like to see their children to get married so as to continue their family line/surname .....

**** disclaimer : I am not a old ah pek, I am just a small fry in my 20s ....

I've read the arguments with interest. I think the opponents of pink dot are not discriminating. Rather, their attitude is live and let live, but please don't channel it mainstream to the point that every growing child thinks its a perfectly acceptable lifestyle choice here where people would be supportive or sympathetic in general should they take that route. They want lbgts to know that large swaths of the community dont want that to happen and to put a brake to their exposure plans. Thats the gist of it.

• Praise 3

Hong Lim Park can hold 26,000 ppl meh?

Or ppl come and go?

Or they triple count?

Anyway, I am not in the 26,000 ppl :)

Spent today with kids at east coast park doing healthy meaningful sand playing :)

• Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)
Hong lim park can hold 26,000 people? I doubt so le?! Maybe they count everyone who walk pass the area as one attendee, and dont refer to the actual people who went inside?

Looking at the pictures, thinking how come most gay/les people are good looking?

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Hong lim park can hold 26,000 people? I doubt so le?! Maybe they count everyone who walk pass the area as one attendee, and dont refer to the actual people who went inside?

Looking at the pictures, thinking how come most gay/les people are good looking?

Not sure if everyone is true a supporter, especially those with pretty faces? Could be a PR plot hor, but i could be wrong also. I rather to be found wrong and L/G are truly pretty people. [thumbsup]

Turbocharged

Hong Lim Park can hold 26,000 ppl meh?

Or ppl come and go?

Or they triple count?

Anyway, I am not in the 26,000 ppl :)

Spent today with kids at east coast park doing healthy meaningful sand playing :)

Good decision [thumbsup]:D

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Next year they need stadium.

but they need to be careful of terrorists...

Next year there will be thousands of photographers, just like motorshows which have chio showgirls who attract cameras. !!! [:p]

they should count those who wear pink right? If not cannot count right?

they should count those who wear pink right? If not cannot count right?

Mee Siam Mai Hum use to wear pink too, can count or not [confused]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Mee Siam Mai Hum use to wear pink too, can count or not [confused]

you mean pinky has the same habit..... ??? :o :o

Supersonic

Not sure if everyone is true a supporter, especially those with pretty faces? Could be a PR plot hor, but i could be wrong also. I rather to be found wrong and L/G are truly pretty people. [thumbsup]

Maybe you are right. Those good looking guys and gals in the picture could be supporter of L/G only or maybe PR plot?! Or they only take good looking people there, and filter off all those ugly L/G people?

I dont know if this is the norm among L/G circle where they are really many good looking people. If really yes, then wonder why good looking people are L/G, really wasted.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

The way he walks, I am suspicious [sweatdrop]

I also noticed when he shook hand with one senior guy in Washington recently, his hand looked a bit "weak".... [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

I also noticed when he shook hand with one senior guy in Washington recently, his hand looked a bit "weak".... [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

During ND Speeches, I observed many times MSMH walk out and into stage, a bit funny comparing ex-Ah G & Ah Y [:/]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1