So, Who is going to Pinkdot 2014 This Weekend?

AhJason

Turbocharged

I wonder what are the different political parties' views on Pinkdot and the emerging promotion of alternative lifestyle.

For instance, Workers Party did not have a position and remained sitting on the fence (neither showing support or against) but its members behaved otherwise.

Prof. Daniel Goh has pledge support for the LGBT camp by attending a book launch which talks about & supports LGBT issues in Singapore while elected MP Faisal Manap from Aljunied GRC was lauded by the conservative #Wearwhite community for his support towards the conservatives.

WP are very strict with its members' conducts, especially how they conduct themselves online. WP members were sacked for their outspoken attitude previously, remember Goh Meng Seng who stood under WP banner in 06?

didn't vincent used to belong to WP - or is my memory playing tricks on me?

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

I wonder what are the different political parties' views on Pinkdot and the emerging promotion of alternative lifestyle.

For instance, Workers Party did not have a position and remained sitting on the fence (neither showing support or against) but its members behaved otherwise.

Prof. Daniel Goh has pledge support for the LGBT camp by attending a book launch which talks about & supports LGBT issues in Singapore while elected MP Faisal Manap from Aljunied GRC was lauded by the conservative #Wearwhite community for his support towards the conservatives.

WP are very strict with its members' conducts, especially how they conduct themselves online. WP members were sacked for their outspoken attitude previously, remember Goh Meng Seng who stood under WP banner in 06?

politician will stay far from this topic, many of the pink people are in an influential position not to mention very strong pink dollar for the economy.

Edited by Jman888

Turbocharged

SDP lah....

Resigned now right?

It's a shame that so many politician ducking for cover - but one NMP is spokesperson for Pink Dot

Resigned now right?

It's a shame that so many politician ducking for cover - but one NMP is spokesperson for Pink Dot

Yup... Quit quite some time back...

Twincharged

politician will stay far from this topic, many of the pink people are in an influential position not to mention very strong pink dollar for the economy.

I think you will find that the christian right is the powerful one.

Remember the Tiolibans? Now this Kong who previously hijacked lau goh. They are overtly going political.

Frankly, if another religion did this, there will be panic and ISD will be very busy. (Not saying that they are doing nothing now.)

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Remember the Tiolibans? Now this Kong who previously hijacked lau goh. They are overtly going political.

Frankly, if another religion did this, there will be panic and ISD will be very busy. (Not saying that they are doing nothing now.)

I find ur comment on this very funny. How does ISA get involve when the issue arrest is currently accepted as law in current juridical system.

How does one get involve with ISA by voicing out they want to follow law??

Turbocharged

Suppose to be troll slayer😂😂😂

You troll slayer? :ph34r:[laugh]

Who's Thiolibans?

(edited)

But obviously you do not have kid(s) or never attend any parenting talks else you would not have this opinion.

You can teach your kids anything but they learn from how you treat others foremost. Talk is cheap. Don't assume you are the only one who know how to impact good values to your kids. Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 2

More educated or non-traditional certainly does not equate to become better.

You say, promiscuity is however not acceptable but I can tell you, at the rate it is going, it is going to become acceptable. in some culture like the Jamaicans, it is already the norm. So, being acceptable means good? After all, if everyone consent, no harm done right? Swap spouse also, why not, mutual beneficial.

Who says anything about acceptable being good?

To answer your question, if there is one in the first place. I have no business in with what happens in another person's bedroom when it does not affect anyone. I decide where is the line on promiscuity, it is my value, my conscience and I answer for it.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Who says anything about acceptable being good?

To answer your question, if there is one in the first place. I have no business in with what happens in another person's bedroom when it does not affect anyone. I decide where is the line on promiscuity, it is my value, my conscience and I answer for it.

Yeah if they stop at their bedroom no one bother, but they are not.

Anyway, LHL actually have very good forsight.

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20071023-31769.html

Edited by Joseph22

I'm thinking, why not take a gay couple and a lesbian couple to formed two "jointed-family" which legally reproduce and take HDB ?

bukkake-t-shirt-500x500.jpg

Hahahahahahahaahahahaha .......... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

You do know what "Limp Bizkit" means right? [laugh]

Not really but I can guess.

limp dick???

• Praise 1

Holy s h i t that guy on the left trains at my gym

My dearest Porker, [inlove]

All these guys in the pictures are get real "Predators" [sly] , they're there with one common motive..........."PREDATISM"

You and me, including all Mcfer's would not participate this kind of Propaganda for the sake of fun [shakehead] , we're the innocent group exchanging our ideas and believes of righteous in the forum [rolleyes]

Well, who cares......................"There are no con man in this world, but it just only you who choose to believe the fakes" [:(]

Some people think I have western values but

I really don't think sex before the wedding is a good idea.

The wedding ceremony I had to stand a long time

and my legs was very tired than I wanted to sit down.

A few days before the wedding is a better time.

Your holy father is a wise man.

:D

I know, I know Jamesc is a good straight guy, if not ? There won't be so many white colour uniform dressed ladies serving you days and nights without complains [rolleyes]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Well, who cares......................"There are no con man in this world, but it just only you who choose to believe the fakes" [:(]

Good alternative view for those who were conned :D

Good alternative view for those who were conned :D

You and Me <_< , men in white [scholar] , the rest don't [:p] play play okay [:)]

↡ Advertisement