So, Who is going to Pinkdot 2014 This Weekend?

AhJason

Turbocharged

I can see your mind is going wild...

You mean you want Warren to be lying on a Table spotted with Sushi on his naked body, while you pick it and dip the sushi into Soy sauce from his mouth ? Ewwwweeeeeeee...

post-52759-0-37074500-1403753004.jpg

post-52759-0-13270700-1403753016.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Perhaps you have been a ang moh all your life and you have been raised to accept it as a norm, to embrace the difference or something like that. But Singapore is still an Asian country and we do not see it as normal. yet. Maybe one day your kind will succeed I don't know.

Sorry hor, speak for yourself but don't assume everyone thinks like you or that you speak on behalf of all Asians (besides Asia is freakin huge and consists of many cultures and belief systems).

I'm Asian, born and raised in Singapore. I don't see any issue with homosexuality. I am not the only one amongst my peers of other Asian people.

• Praise 1

I ask on his behalf...have you received a blowjob before? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

can you also go answer on my behalf................received countless blowjob..........but all from chicken...............never once from a cock................so tell him don't ask me what is the different between getting one from a male and a female............me no know .....me no experience..... [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2

Again - the risk vector is not homosexuality but rather

a) Promiscuity

b) Anal Sex

If you could compile statistics on people that indulge in the same behaviours - I'd be willing to bet the farm that you would find the same transmission rates amongst gay / straight

Again - and condemn the risky behaviour, the multiple partners, the unprotected sex, rather than the orientation per se.

I am against promiscuity and dishonesty -

I see nothing wrong with two people who love one another being in a committed, long term monogamous relationship

Yes bro, i agree with you that the promiscuity and anal sex are the main risks.

Is it likely that a homosexual couple not get involved in the anal sex activity? A high risk behavior?

• Praise 1

This one is Tianmo Hobby, no need to ask [lipsrsealed]

unker................you wrote me one long essay this morning.................why you delete ah???............... [laugh]

but anyway i read before you deleted............... [cool][laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

here is a link, yes i just pluck it without reading every thing. :D

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/surveillance/incidence/index.html

from my observations very little gays practice monogamy. maybe the older ones 40+

I'd encourage you to check my cite above about how many men cheat in a heterosexual marriage -

but again - if monogamy is the issue, isn't that what we should be talking about?

And also - think about this - if you make homosexual marriage / long term relationships more acceptable - do you think this would increase or reduce the amount of promiscuity?

It strikes me - the more you try to drive the practise underground, the more you will increase the incidence of risky behaviour - intuitively, I would think that if you accept that two people in love can live together like a "normal" couple - you will also be encouraging the acceptance of the traditional idea of monogamy.

If you read around - those places and cultures that try to deny sex, that don't teach kids about the birds and the bees, that try to drive sex underground also tend to have higher rates of undesirable behaviour (from unprotected sex, to rape, to underage sex and more) - wouldn't it be logical for the same trend to apply to homosexuality?

can you also go answer on my behalf................received countless blowjob..........but all from chicken...............never once from a cock................so tell him don't ask me what is the different between getting one from a male and a female............me no know .....me no experience..... [:p][laugh][laugh]

This one must ask Uncle Fong [nod]

He say he wanna offer his DiDi to Ah Say [laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Yes bro, i agree with you that the promiscuity and anal sex are the main risks.

Is it likely that a homosexual couple not get involved in the anal sex activity? A high risk behavior?

About 65% of gays practise anal sex

About 30-40% of heterosexual couples have had / do have anal sex

L may be loyal

G may also be loyal

B is definitely not loyal and can do a Straight guy or girl in 1 go.

T maybe loyal but I doubt so

So on the side of LGBT group, AIDS spreading to straight promiscuous person.

The first cases of AIDS was detected in gays in the US.

Now AIDS is no longer seen as a LGBT disease and anyone is at risk if they do it raw.

The disease is spreading from the first generation to what come next, as long as got MSM who could be straight or gay. The society there has brainwashed people to accept heterosexual behaviour as normal thus hastening the infection rate. Those child birth and needle infected cases could also be attributed indirectly to this source, as without it in the first place there would not be infection.

I really do not wish the same to happen here. But again, that is just my opinion. But be warned that similar to influx of FT, accepting LGBT group in the open will create bigger issues biggest being related to AIDS. And by then could we blame the government and do any countermeasure like sending those infected away? I think the ministers better ask for lower pay or resign now else they will have to find solution for something that even the best brains have no solutions for at the moment. We are a small country, a densely populated country. I have been having diarrhea non-stop for 2 days due to viral infection that my doctor said is due to contact with germs that I don't even know from where. Good thing it is not something else.

This one must ask Uncle Fong [nod]

He say he wanna offer his DiDi to Ah Say [laugh]

@fongmy...........fongmy..............unker fong...........

what is the different ah???..............i just want to know for knowledge...........in case got kiwi ask me and farmer not ard to answer on behalf..............not want to try hor............. [:p][laugh]

Turbocharged

The disease is spreading from the first generation to what come next, as long as got MSM who could be straight or gay. The society there has brainwashed people to accept heterosexual behaviour as normal thus hastening the infection rate. Those child birth and needle infected cases could also be attributed indirectly to this source, as without it in the first place there would not be infection.

I really do not wish the same to happen here. But again, that is just my opinion. But be warned that similar to influx of FT, accepting LGBT group in the open will create bigger issues biggest being related to AIDS. And by then could we blame the government and do any countermeasure like sending those infected away? I think the ministers better ask for lower pay or resign now else they will have to find solution for something that even the best brains have no solutions for at the moment. We are a small country, a densely populated country. I have been having diarrhea non-stop for 2 days due to viral infection that my doctor said is due to contact with germs that I don't even know from where. Good thing it is not something else.

Like what?

Catching AIDS from a fork?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

wait what ... people have to be brainwashed to accept heterosexual behaviour? are you saying we are all genetically predisposed to be homosexuals instead? (yup, thats what you said ... lol)

also, regarding needle infections ... i think there's a larger base of drug users and shared needles. again, citations would be needed to prove a point (but i guess we might as well throw citations out the window at this point in the thread, seeing as that the thread has degenerated significantly .. )

btw - insinuating that thankfully the "Germs are not something else" does not give your argument any credit, and in fact, that last comment just proves what kind of person you are =) (as to what that is, i shall not pass comment and keep my opinion to myself)

I did put it as long term consequence, haven't I?

Another closer example that is not so far fetched and easier to grasp is the declining birthrate in Singapore. With everyone holding back and having less or no children, the society is reeling the effects. In order to get the country running, we have to import a lot of FT and creating a lot of other issues. If nobody do anything to arrest the trend, would this country be still what you remember to be?

Think about it and not fall off your chair so often. It means something wrong with your sitting position, or you need another chair. Hahaha.

You are not implying the declining birthrate in Singapore is because of the pinkdot movement, right? I will fall off the chair twice. haha....

Anyway, we know how unreal your long term consequence is, right? We have too many people on this crowded planet, less is more but that is another story for another day.

• Praise 1

You see it as an angmoh vs asian divide?

Haven't there been multiple cites in this thread about the practise of homosexuality in both Chinese and Japanese communities dating back to the earliest days of writing?

Also for India...

Do you think that "ang moh" has more gay than "Asian"?

Or are you just saying that Asian get forced into marriage and hiding their feelings more than ang moh?

Correct me if I am wrong, western countries are most open advocate of this practise right now. Don't know why everything must be equal rights with all the NGOs, no need to think right or wrong of the issues at hand one.

↡ Advertisement