So, Who is going to Pinkdot 2014 This Weekend?

AhJason

Turbocharged

You are not implying the declining birthrate in Singapore is because of the pinkdot movement, right? I will fall off the chair twice. haha....

Anyway, we know how unreal your long term consequence is, right? We have too many people on this crowded planet, less is more but that is another story for another day.

bro, be careful, later get concussion .. dont think this will be the last time you fall off the chair with the way this thread is going... lol!

wear a helmet bro!

↡ Advertisement

You are not implying the declining birthrate in Singapore is because of the pinkdot movement, right? I will fall off the chair twice. haha....

Anyway, we know how unreal your long term consequence is, right? We have too many people on this crowded planet, less is more but that is another story for another day.

I never link these 2 together.

Do not know ebola is tormenting some African nations right now? If the airborne disease happen here, do you think the aftermath would be the same?

Turbocharged

L may be loyal

G may also be loyal

B is definitely not loyal and can do a Straight guy or girl in 1 go.

T maybe loyal but I doubt so

So on the side of LGBT group, AIDS spreading to straight promiscuous person.

The first cases of AIDS was detected in gays in the US.

Now AIDS is no longer seen as a LGBT disease and anyone is at risk if they do it raw.

Studies have pointed to evidence indicating that Aids started in West Africa and was transmitted to humans via primates (bush meat)

(edited)

I'd encourage you to check my cite above about how many men cheat in a heterosexual marriage -

but again - if monogamy is the issue, isn't that what we should be talking about?

And also - think about this - if you make homosexual marriage / long term relationships more acceptable - do you think this would increase or reduce the amount of promiscuity?

It strikes me - the more you try to drive the practise underground, the more you will increase the incidence of risky behaviour - intuitively, I would think that if you accept that two people in love can live together like a "normal" couple - you will also be encouraging the acceptance of the traditional idea of monogamy.

If you read around - those places and cultures that try to deny sex, that don't teach kids about the birds and the bees, that try to drive sex underground also tend to have higher rates of undesirable behaviour (from unprotected sex, to rape, to underage sex and more) - wouldn't it be logical for the same trend to apply to homosexuality?

It may be a shock to you but i don't hate gays.

All i'm advocating is they tone down, they can jolly screw until the cows come home. good for them. just don't advertise your "plight" when they are not being actively prosecuted in Singapore.

to be honest i don't think guys can live in a monogamous life, sooner or later:)

long term, short term, one or many partners, its up to them, i just observe.

it already out of the box, no way to get it back underground. i just believe, they should accept that they are the minority and cannot "force" others to accommodate their life choices or glamorize it. like you said they have been around for ages, but why the push to the main stream in recent times?

maybe in other cultures there need to be more respect for human rights. but those place have to solve other problem like woman rights , family planing and child labour first before they can even think about the gay issue. just trying to ram the issue down their throat is not going to help.

Edited by New_Atlantis

bro, be careful, later get concussion .. dont think this will be the last time you fall off the chair with the way this thread is going... lol!

wear a helmet bro!

Wear condom safer.

No I like to use my putter to get my balls into the holes.

ahhhh....shorter stroke! I always prefer hole-in-1 shot! Much more memorable when i see 1 on tv.

Turbocharged

Wear condom safer.

reminds me of that joke where the guy complains why he got hit by a bus when he was already wearing protection :P

u know what i meant! roflol.

wait what ... people have to be brainwashed to accept heterosexual behaviour? are you saying we are all genetically predisposed to be homosexuals instead? (yup, thats what you said ... lol)

Argghh...simple illustration - last time in 70s spotting someone in bikini is as rare as dodo bird here. It was so shameful to reveal your skins! All must cover up nicely . But over the years due to changing culture with a lot of influences over media, nowadays you go beach you can see many half-balls even the FT know where to ogle. You know, you see more of it gradually you will think it is ok. Same for pre-marital sex. But perhaps you are too young to understand this.

Turbocharged

It may be a shock to you but i don't hate gays.

All i'm advocating is they tone down, they can jolly screw until the cows come home. good for them. just don't advertise your "plight" when they are not being actively prosecuted in Singapore.

long term, short term, one or many partners, its up to them, i just observe.

it already out of the box, no way to get it back underground. i just believe, they should accept that they are the minority and cannot "force" others to accommodate their life choices or glamorize it. like you said they have been around for ages, but why the push to the main stream in recent times?

maybe in other cultures there need to be more respect for human rights. but those place have to solve other problem like woman rights , family planing and child labour first before they can even think about the gay issue. just trying to ram the issue down their throat is not going to help.

Ok - so here's what I want to understand -

You're ok with it so long as you don't "see" it?

What the minority does is fine, so long as the majority doesn't see it?

The minority must stay hidden, and cannot ever be seen by the majority?

A heterosexual couple can walk down the street together holding hands, but a gay couple cannot?

What else can this same thinking be applied to?

How about religion? The monority are free to practise their religion - so long as you don't have to look at it?

How about colour? Black people are fine, so long as they don't "flaunt" it?

What about language? What languages are "acceptable" to the majority?

ahhhh....shorter stroke! I always prefer hole-in-1 shot! Much more memorable when i see 1 on tv.

I always pictured you as a two-stroke kinda guy.... [grin][:)]

Turbocharged

May be..someday ...I am so scared now.

And there you have it folks - a shining pinnacle of well informed decision making.

At attitude formed after understanding the science, the research and the literature.

Opinions formed by listening, by researching, by reasoned understanding and by thought.

Someone scared that if we don't persecute gays, he might catch AIDS from a fork.

Ssshhhhh....I've got a secret to share with everyone - everynight before I go to sleep I hang a clove of garlic on my window to stop a floating vampire from entering....please don't tell anyone

(edited)

Have a great week ahead. Cheers.

PS. Garlic will not work here. Here is not a western country. Here is Singapore.

Edited by Heartlander

as usual there will be agreement..............as well as disagreement...............

the thing here is............is it normal............is it acceptable with reference to what we have been taught..........

I have no back ups and I do not want to copy and paste from all over google to push my point through................. I was taught the universe move around the concept of YING YANG ( negative and positive energy).............to create a balance and thus bring about harmony...........

like poles repel and unlike poles attract on a magnet ................plants need insects to bring the male to the female(tho some plants have both male and female in the same stalk)...........and I have not seen any GAY or LES animals (I dont know if there are GAY or LES loving animals, i cannot communicate with animals, but I have not seen any bonking each other)...........

Even in the food chain..........it is nature way of keeping things in place...............but humans are the ones destroying things.............

is it normal to be gay or les??..........i think it is not.....base on the teachings I received.............( note i did not say it is wrong.............not normal does not automatically spell wrong)

but is it acceptable ???.............that depends on how you look at it............but in all normal there will be abnormal..........it is just normal..........but keep abnormal as abnormal..............

but what surprise me is..............ppl laugh and make fun and strongly against a young 30 year old man being with a 90 year old grandma.............but many seem ok with same sex arrangements............ :D[laugh]

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Argghh...simple illustration - last time in 70s spotting someone in bikini is as rare as dodo bird here. It was so shameful to reveal your skins! All must cover up nicely . But over the years due to changing culture with a lot of influences over media, nowadays you go beach you can see many half-balls even the FT know where to ogle. You know, you see more of it gradually you will think it is ok. Same for pre-marital sex. But perhaps you are too young to understand this.

i get your example, but it makes no sense that people have to be taught heterosexual behaviors since thats technically the default behavior, isnt it .. anyway, not here to argue with you. just that only when you elaborated on your example then i understand your point (though i dont really see the relevance, but that may just be me).

wear a helmet bro!

Good recommendation.

You survive so many pages, you haven't die of laughter? haha....

Turbocharged

That's why I use a spork.

ahhahahah...

But didn't you know that sporks are seen as just as dangerous as a gun, and more murders are caused by sporks than by any other utensil?

No, sorry I don't have any facts to back this up, nor any research - but you just wait 20 years and see if my predictions come true - and woe betide the politician that doesn't start banning sporks now - in 20 years we won't be able to pay his salary as all Singaporeans will be working as maids - all because we allowed sporks to be in the drawer with a fork!!

i get your example, but it makes no sense that people have to be taught heterosexual behaviors since thats technically the default behavior, isnt it .. anyway, not here to argue with you. just that only when you elaborated on your example then i understand your point (though i dont really see the relevance, but that may just be me).

[thumbsup] Have a great weekend ahead. Cheers.

↡ Advertisement