So, Who is going to Pinkdot 2014 This Weekend?

AhJason

What would you like to know about Lesbians?

tel us what you know lah.............

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Elton will provide the candle (complete with white "melting wax") and Porker will provide the wind while he's being pounded. Sterling! :D

wa dey .. sibei power la the way your brain works.

Turbocharged

You guys are a bunch of gay farks quoting Elton John's songs!

Someone's got to sacrifice to poke him for the money right? Muayhahahah

Turbocharged

You guys are a bunch of gay farks quoting Elton John's songs!

Someone's got to sacrifice to poke him for the money right? Muayhahahah

man, dont go breaking his heart like that. it's fragile

The Les you know, the better. :D

I want to know mah............I now getting interested in LES............ [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

I want to know mah............I now getting interested in LES............ [laugh] [laugh]

this LES can also get to know you.

les-grossman-tom-cruise-tropic-thunder-d

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

tel us what you know lah.............

All the lesbians I know have two breasts, two legs and two eyes ....

but

they only have one nose and one tongue....

What else would you like to know?

Actually I think it's obvious - Elton's a closet heteroseuxal - he is just too ashamed to admit it - Candle in the wind is a romantic love story about Norma Jean -

BUT he is also a cradle snatcher - do you know how much younger than him diana is?

ahhahahah...

But didn't you know that sporks are seen as just as dangerous as a gun, and more murders are caused by sporks than by any other utensil?

No, sorry I don't have any facts to back this up, nor any research - but you just wait 20 years and see if my predictions come true - and woe betide the politician that doesn't start banning sporks now - in 20 years we won't be able to pay his salary as all Singaporeans will be working as maids - all because we allowed sporks to be in the drawer with a fork!!

Those damn sporks trying to push their agenda, they should be sent to jail or eradicated.

We'd better not let any kids see a spork either.

• Praise 1

Again you have avoided the question...

If two gays cannot hold hands - what other behaviours are "ok" from "minorities"?

Is it OK for a Sikh to advertise his religion by wearing a turban?

A muslem to advertise her religion by wearing a headscarf?

A christian to advertise his religion by wearing a cross?

A jew by wearing a star of david?

Is it ok for a rastafarian to have dreadlocks?

Is it ok for an ex-convict to wear a yellow ribbon?

Why does the minority have to hide from and be oppressed by the majority -

If it is ok for one to do it, then exactly the same behaviour from another should be fine - if not - where do you draw the line? Why, exactly, is it ok for one group to be allowed to "advertise" their beliefs but not another?

i don't think i have avoided the question. i never asked them to hide just to tone down.

i don't make the rules of society so how do you expect me to give you an answer? that dosent mean there is no line. there is.

oppression? examples? has someone been stoned in Singapore for being gay?

ideally we want freedom and world piece. ideally.

Turbocharged

Those damn sporks trying to push their agenda, they should be sent to jail or eradicated.

We'd better not let any kids see a spork either.

Nlot to mention park benches and toy pool rafts not to mention those pesky, sexually suggestive statues

But nevermind - if you want to be safe, if you want to keep yourself free from this scourge of sexual promiscuity and you want to keep your morals and the morals of society intact - I have the perfect solution for you

i don't think i have avoided the question. i never asked them to hide just to tone down.

i don't make the rules of society so how do you expect me to give you an answer? that dosent mean there is no line. there is.

What do you mean by "tone down" ---

You've said that hetero couple can hold hand and kiss, but homo couple cannot...

What I would like to know - so long as you're applying different standards to a minority - what other minorities are and aren't acceptable to you?

If you were to go to Australia - would it be ok for an Australian to say "hey - he can live here but can't go out and eat curry, if he wants to do that he must tone it down"?

OK - I will ask it a different way

Between the two groups - the Pinks who want the freedom to hold hands in public, with each other, without even looking at you, and the People Like You who are saying "cannot be seen" and "stop it",

Who do you think is closer to the ideal of promoting world peace?

The person that's wanting to do their own thing, or the person that's trying to restrict and deny someone else?

Ok - so here's what I want to understand -

You're ok with it so long as you don't "see" it?

What the minority does is fine, so long as the majority doesn't see it?

The minority must stay hidden, and cannot ever be seen by the majority?

A heterosexual couple can walk down the street together holding hands, but a gay couple cannot?

What else can this same thinking be applied to?

How about religion? The monority are free to practise their religion - so long as you don't have to look at it?

How about colour? Black people are fine, so long as they don't "flaunt" it?

What about language? What languages are "acceptable" to the majority?

I always pictured you as a two-stroke kinda guy.... [grin][:)]

i am a multiple stroke kind ofguy......hahaha! Different strokes for different people.....i like breast-stroke the most....dont ask me why.....really!
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Still debating like no tomorrow.

Question: Who would poke Elton John's backside if he pays you $1mil sterling pounds? I know I would [laugh]

and we know u will love every pound of it......hahaha! Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 1

Nlot to mention park benches and toy pool rafts not to mention those pesky, sexually suggestive statues

But nevermind - if you want to be safe, if you want to keep yourself free from this scourge of sexual promiscuity and you want to keep your morals and the morals of society intact - I have the perfect solution for you

What do you mean by "tone down" ---

You've said that hetero couple can hold hand and kiss, but homo couple cannot...

What I would like to know - so long as you're applying different standards to a minority - what other minorities are and aren't acceptable to you?

If you were to go to Australia - would it be ok for an Australian to say "hey - he can live here but can't go out and eat curry, if he wants to do that he must tone it down"?

OK - I will ask it a different way

Between the two groups - the Pinks who want the freedom to hold hands in public, with each other, without even looking at you, and the People Like You who are saying "cannot be seen" and "stop it",

Who do you think is closer to the ideal of promoting world peace?

The person that's wanting to do their own thing, or the person that's trying to restrict and deny someone else?

firstly, i never said they cannot hold hands, its the other guy,

promoting world peace?? pink or non-pink??

what does being gay have to do with world peace??

what is the point of the pink dot event? celebrate being gay? all gays unite exchange numbers? and what else? like woodstock? smoke weed love everyone?

you gay, that fine.. why hold an event?? i don't get it?

also the media, gay are not that high a % in the world that they should be in every other show.

can you imagine a world where media keeps pushing that global warming is false, although only "proven by a few % of scientist"?

i looks to me this gay issue is promoted as something hip to be a part of from the west.

• Praise 2

Supercharged
(edited)

Actually I find this rather offensive - this is the first, and so far the only post in this entire thread that has "raised my blood pressure".

I've taken it rather personally.

I am personally adopted. My parents in no way "snatched" or otherwise "stole" me. Unfortunately, my mother wasn't able to have children. Her and my father made the decision to adopt - the woman that carried me was a 16 year old girl who made an unfortunate mistake.

I consider myself eternally lucky and grateful for how fortunate I was to have excellent parents - to in any way, shape or form equate adopting anyone with snatching, or something wrong and shameful is low and disgusting.

And just for the information - there is no linkage between AIDS and homosexual behaviour - the linkage is between aids and unsafe sexual practises. Of all genders, orientations, and feelings.

It may be wise to go and educate yourself -

the greatest climb in infections for some time has been heteroseuxal couples. And if you look deeper - the greatest proportion of these are from one partner passing it to the other after cheating on their spouse / monogamous partner. Although I guess that probably won't make much difference to you - because you are probably still scared that you will catch AIDS if you use a spoon a gay person has used.

Hmmm...

So your argument seems to be ----

Gay sex is so much fun, that once I try it I will never want to screw a woman again, and if that happens we can't make babies and our population will die out.

Does that sum it up fairly? Do you think that gay sex is so much more fun that once I have tried it, I will never go back to heterosexual sex again?

(of course - we won't even talk about things like turkey basters and IUI here - because - ya know, science would spoil a good, logically sound argument [scholar][shakehead] )

How about this?

well-done.jpg

Here, have all my praise!

Edited by StefanK
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Actually I find this rather offensive - this is the first, and so far the only post in this entire thread that has "raised my blood pressure".

I've taken it rather personally.

I am personally adopted. My parents in no way "snatched" or otherwise "stole" me. Unfortunately, my mother wasn't able to have children. Her and my father made the decision to adopt - the woman that carried me was a 16 year old girl who made an unfortunate mistake.

I consider myself eternally lucky and grateful for how fortunate I was to have excellent parents - to in any way, shape or form equate adopting anyone with snatching, or something wrong and shameful is low and disgusting.

And just for the information - there is no linkage between AIDS and homosexual behaviour - the linkage is between aids and unsafe sexual practises. Of all genders, orientations, and feelings.

It may be wise to go and educate yourself -

the greatest climb in infections for some time has been heteroseuxal couples. And if you look deeper - the greatest proportion of these are from one partner passing it to the other after cheating on their spouse / monogamous partner. Although I guess that probably won't make much difference to you - because you are probably still scared that you will catch AIDS if you use a spoon a gay person has used.

Hmmm...

So your argument seems to be ----

Gay sex is so much fun, that once I try it I will never want to screw a woman again, and if that happens we can't make babies and our population will die out.

Does that sum it up fairly? Do you think that gay sex is so much more fun that once I have tried it, I will never go back to heterosexual sex again?

(of course - we won't even talk about things like turkey basters and IUI here - because - ya know, science would spoil a good, logically sound argument [scholar][shakehead] )

How about this?

I don't know where you got the info in bold from but you are wrong.

This is taken from ST article June 5th.

the Action for Aids (AfA) group here said there has been a "worrying" rise in infections among homosexual men.

The Ministry of Health revealed the figures yesterday, which also showed that the number of homosexual and bisexual cases has risen from 166 in 2009 to 247 last year.

In contrast, the number of heterosexual men infected fell from 241 to 157 in the same period.

• Praise 2

About 65% of gays practise anal sex

About 30-40% of heterosexual couples have had / do have anal sex

Are the stats corrects?

Is it from reliable sources?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1