So, Who is going to Pinkdot 2014 This Weekend?

AhJason

(edited)

I believe you take both................no reason to take one only leh.............. [laugh] [laugh]

could they have counted those coming in two months???.............those were pink before they reported to you......sld still be pink hor............ [:p] [:p]

I also commented Jamesc will take both one, Can Eat Don't Waste lah.

Frankly the space in Hong Lim Park can only accommodate max 6,000 if all stand without much space between them but 26,000 is a big lie !

But Jamesc is not complaining if he stands squeeze by the girls. Les is more...

if we do a "all nude fully naked no color dot day" to promote human and animal harmony.............i think the figures will be 260,000.............. [:p][laugh]

Got Aircon or not ? If no aircon there sure got ppl with BO there, I can faint one and then kena .... how ? Edited by Tigerwoods
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

U dare to go [sweatdrop] ? Wait yr pic appear in STimes then we all have a good laugh. Hahahaha. [laugh]

of course i will go.............and i go fully leather.........so the naked LES will come remove for me..............against my will tho........... [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

of course i will go.............and i go fully leather.........so the naked LES will come remove for me..............against my will tho........... [laugh] [laugh]

Wait they think u into S&M n tie u to a tree n start to whip u [whip] till u peng san.

Sure front page of S Times. Hahaha. If face never blacked out then u dare not go out for a few months wait pple recognise u as the guy who got tied to a tree n got whipped. Hahaha.

Worse if they strip u naked. [lipsrsealed]

Or pple post on Stomp n Youtube. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

he needs to prepare for advance party arrival...............before the main body comes when gate opens............ [laugh]

He is marshaller lah. Need to direct "traffic" [laugh] [laugh]

Hypersonic

if we do a "all nude fully naked no color dot day" to promote human and animal harmony.............i think the figures will be 260,000.............. [:p][laugh]

What if all 260,000 all men? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] All hoping for that naked girl

I also commented Jamesc will take both one, Can Eat Don't Waste lah.

Frankly the space in Hong Lim Park can only accommodate max 6,000 if all stand without much space between them but 26,000 is a big lie !

But Jamesc is not complaining if he stands squeeze by the girls. Les is more...

Got Aircon or not ? If no aircon there sure got ppl with BO there, I can faint one and then kena .... how ?

i also would not be complaining if I were to be squeezed by the girls................. :wub:

scare no go........go no scare..........anyway you will be too busy to even notice got BO........suddenly everything smell so nice when blood is flowing one direction ........down only.......... [laugh]

What if all 260,000 all men? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] All hoping for that naked girl

it could also be all 260,000 all female ............all hoping for that naked man............... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Hypersonic

it could also be all 260,000 all female ............all hoping for that naked man............... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Then we be the 260,002 there [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 2

Then we be the 260,002 there [laugh] [laugh]

forgot to mention the age.............it could well be all those 90 years old granny..............looking for 30 years old lover.......... [laugh] [laugh]

Annaul Getai Meeting coming soon :D:D

u forgot about the strays.....dogs and cats counted!
downstairs as in below? During the AGM....All Gays Meeting........hahaha!

Turbocharged

wah even the where the peekture taken from which building you also know, you must have "Open Room" very oftenlast time...

i am a part time 'chamber maid'. [:)]

Turbocharged

most prob the kids will think its ok to be different......les hope this parents knows what thry are doing and not regret it when their kids become happy and gay!

Can only speak from men's perspective:- there are lots of females out there, no need to choose males as partners. [:)]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

1 How u know its Furama Hotel har?

2 oh.....the gov is trying to pacify these communities and garner 'happy' votes. Maybe the leader also a happy guy......he seems to have married a man!

1 From the angle of the picture, gotta be Furama [grin]

2 Busy man, no time to piak even if he married a XMM!! [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

Got the pic from the internet lah. [laugh] [laugh]

You posted it on internet, and then downloaded it again!? [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

U went there to look for new kakis? Found any nice ones? [sly][grin][rolleyes]

I know a couple of good looking les but I think ty not interested in men unless ty r bi. [:(]

Bis are the best. They like to do with a man and another women at the same time.

:D

• Praise 3

Bis are the best. They like to do with a man and another women at the same time.

:D

Oh. I never tried this b4. U got lobang? [sly]

I still looking for a chance to experience this. [grin]

Turbocharged

Oh. I never tried this b4. U got lobang? [sly]

I still looking for a chance to experience this. [grin]

@radx is bi. You can try it with him :ph34r:

radx is bi. You can try it with him :ph34r:

heavy metal rocks!!! ACDC

↡ Advertisement