(21-24 Jan) Win up to $27,000 Discount at Volkswagen & ŠKODA Showroom! Read more... ×
AhJason

So, Who is going to Pinkdot 2014 This Weekend?

Supersonic

Nothing much to see there cos he is fat. I recognize that goatee :D

HE is fat, ah? LJ, then I what? :D

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

I doubt ur source. Because u had previously say u believe in a report and study of someone abt children raised in same sex marriage but that person is herself lesbian and bring up her own adopted children.

I want to start a green dot.

Troll like me had always been abuse. Number one is @sabian

😤😤😤

Sayang lah. Don't say abuse.

You're a troll meh?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Sayang lah. Don't say abuse.

You're a troll meh?

Suppose to be troll slayer😂😂😂

Turbocharged

HE is fat, ah? LJ, then I what? :D

You defy laws of physics muayhahaha

Hypersonic

The same way they evolves, they are also open to abuse. Your example of women's lower social status in so-called "traditional Asian society" - presumably you are referring to Confucian - is irrelevant in today's context as I believe women has more power than in Chinese societies today, than in many Western societies. It is more likely to have been kept alive in Korea and Japan - just recently, a female politician was insulted in the Japanese Parliament.

Even so, the principles could also have been twisted by politicians or men in power to their advantage and does not reflect "values". Much as democratic values has repeatedly been abused and misrepresented by leaders, lobbyists and individuals likewise.

I am not sure about women's position in society,

all I know is I think women should be on top.

:D

• Praise 4

3rd Gear

I wonder what are the different political parties' views on Pinkdot and the emerging promotion of alternative lifestyle.

For instance, Workers Party did not have a position and remained sitting on the fence (neither showing support or against) but its members behaved otherwise.

Prof. Daniel Goh has pledge support for the LGBT camp by attending a book launch which talks about & supports LGBT issues in Singapore while elected MP Faisal Manap from Aljunied GRC was lauded by the conservative #Wearwhite community for his support towards the conservatives.

WP are very strict with its members' conducts, especially how they conduct themselves online. WP members were sacked for their outspoken attitude previously, remember Goh Meng Seng who stood under WP banner in 06?

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

I wonder what are the different political parties' views on Pinkdot and the emerging promotion of alternative lifestyle.

For instance, Workers Party did not have a position and remained sitting on the fence (neither showing support or against) but its members behaved otherwise.

Prof. Daniel Goh has pledge support for the LGBT camp by attending a book launch which talks about & supports LGBT issues in Singapore while elected MP Faisal Manap from Aljunied GRC was lauded by the conservative #Wearwhite community for his support towards the conservatives.

WP are very strict with its members' conducts, especially how they conduct themselves online. WP members were sacked for their outspoken attitude previously, remember Goh Meng Seng who stood under WP banner in 06?

didn't vincent used to belong to WP - or is my memory playing tricks on me?

5th Gear

didn't vincent used to belong to WP - or is my memory playing tricks on me?

SDP lah....

Moderator (edited)

politician will stay far from this topic, many of the pink people are in an influential position not to mention very strong pink dollar for the economy.

Edited by Jman888

Turbocharged

SDP lah....

Resigned now right?

It's a shame that so many politician ducking for cover - but one NMP is spokesperson for Pink Dot

5th Gear

Resigned now right?

It's a shame that so many politician ducking for cover - but one NMP is spokesperson for Pink Dot

Yup... Quit quite some time back...

Turbocharged

politician will stay far from this topic, many of the pink people are in an influential position not to mention very strong pink dollar for the economy.

I think you will find that the christian right is the powerful one.

Remember the Tiolibans? Now this Kong who previously hijacked lau goh. They are overtly going political.

Frankly, if another religion did this, there will be panic and ISD will be very busy. (Not saying that they are doing nothing now.)

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Remember the Tiolibans? Now this Kong who previously hijacked lau goh. They are overtly going political.

Frankly, if another religion did this, there will be panic and ISD will be very busy. (Not saying that they are doing nothing now.)

I find ur comment on this very funny. How does ISA get involve when the issue arrest is currently accepted as law in current juridical system.

How does one get involve with ISA by voicing out they want to follow law??

Turbocharged

Suppose to be troll slayer😂😂😂

You troll slayer? :ph34r:[laugh]

Who's Thiolibans?

Twincharged (edited)

But obviously you do not have kid(s) or never attend any parenting talks else you would not have this opinion.

You can teach your kids anything but they learn from how you treat others foremost. Talk is cheap. Don't assume you are the only one who know how to impact good values to your kids. Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

More educated or non-traditional certainly does not equate to become better.

You say, promiscuity is however not acceptable but I can tell you, at the rate it is going, it is going to become acceptable. in some culture like the Jamaicans, it is already the norm. So, being acceptable means good? After all, if everyone consent, no harm done right? Swap spouse also, why not, mutual beneficial.

Who says anything about acceptable being good?

To answer your question, if there is one in the first place. I have no business in with what happens in another person's bedroom when it does not affect anyone. I decide where is the line on promiscuity, it is my value, my conscience and I answer for it.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1