SAF Day Promotions

Zxcvb

Turbocharged

I prefer she wears my PT shorts and green vest!! Doing push-ups together for healthy lifestyle!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Not wear your SBO and do your Rifle PT?

↡ Advertisement

You dad in the pioneer batch of NS men?

Yah man

Artilary grunt under Israeli officer

I can only imagine the intensity [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Maybe can get a xmm to wear my no. 4, then we go together to these merchant to get the discount, n at the same time go for a hot date! Hehe....

Become tiko thread before less than 1 page.

(edited)

I prefer she wears my PT shorts and green vest!! Doing push-ups together for healthy lifestyle!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

She wear green vest enough and do pumping. knock it down baby! [laugh]

I thot someone got promoted . . . .

Edited by Count-Bracula

Supercharged

You might as well do the whole IPPT with her - do sit-up she bent down to hold your ankle, do chin-up you assist to lift her up from below, etc.. [grin]

Turbocharged

You might as well do the whole IPPT with her - do sit-up she bent down to hold your ankle, do chin-up you assist to lift her up from below, etc.. [grin]

[thumbsup] please faster arrange the IPPT for me, cant wait :DIntimate, Physical + Pleasurable Training!!

• Praise 2

If got a lot chio gals on 1st July at SPC, mai tu liao :)

Have to find an excuse (to tell wifey) to go any spc station to pump & pump :D

err... w/o wifey besides, of course :D

(edited)

Yah man

Artilary grunt under Israeli officer

I can only imagine the intensity [sweatdrop]

wah...Israeli Officer....chialat. We kana IDF Brig Gen (Retired) during ROC training. Only one and whole battalion and Controllers all swearing under their breathe. Nb....fella really xiao! Edited by Eviilusion

Supercharged

Errrr.... I don't have 11B anymore and damned it, I can't fit into my No.4 anymore :D

What lao eh, why I so "pui" ?! :D

it is fate's way of telling you to back off Macdonalds? [sly]

[laugh]

Supercharged

[thumbsup] please faster arrange the IPPT for me, cant wait :DIntimate, Physical + Pleasurable Training!!

Not so fast soldier!

Before anyone take test, everyone must go for fitness test (I think its called a FFI, which is a medical checkup) first. Have you and the xmm done this and got pass the FFI ?

Turbocharged

Not so fast soldier!

Before anyone take test, everyone must go for fitness test (I think its called a FFI, which is a medical checkup) first. Have you and the xmm done this and got pass the FFI ?

xmm is still waiting at the check station for you, when will you finish your kopi break and come back to medical centre to do her check up? :D

Turbocharged

wah...Israeli Officer....chialat. We kana IDF Brig Gen (Retired) during ROC training. Only one and whole battalion and Controllers all swearing under their breathe. Nb....fella really xiao!

I remember this IDF BG during ROC exercise [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

I remember this IDF BG during ROC exercise [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

wah...u also kana....prick asked whole battalion to redo the mountain assault from the start. Poor fellas had just walked for 3 days and the assault was the last mission....pitiful siak! Luckily i had an injury and was attached to be a store personal. In the end we provided water and food fir the hungry lads and cut a few melons meant fir the IDF officer and distribute it amongst my comrade in A coy!

Turbocharged

wah...u also kana....prick asked whole battalion to redo the mountain assault from the start. Poor fellas had just walked for 3 days and the assault was the last mission....pitiful siak! Luckily i had an injury and was attached to be a store personal. In the end we provided water and food fir the hungry lads and cut a few melons meant fir the IDF officer and distribute it amongst my comrade in A coy!

Well done!!

I feel like revisiting the hills / villages we trained at during these exercises..... but this time hire a 4x4 with aircon!! [:)]

Supercharged

Well done!!

I feel like revisiting the hills / villages we trained at during these exercises..... but this time hire a 4x4 with aircon!! [:)]

What's so memorable about these hills and villages in ROC ? Someone you met there before which given you a lasting impression .... huh ? [:/]:mellow:

↡ Advertisement