Taxi play punk with TP.

Zxcvb

the ones with fancy KL plates (eg W** followed by single/double digits), tinted windows AND datokship badge on the plate are just as bad.

they just go highbeaming all the way treating NSH like autobahn, exempt from any speed limit whatsoever.

Not that I am defending these tail-gaters but imagine you use the NS highway every other week and you always got to deal with road-hoggers at lane 1 of NS highway and think at 180km/hour they deserve the right to be on Lane 1 and keep everyone behind.

I was going at 230km/hour recently but a bugger in S class came really fast.. was wondering how come S350 can be so fast.. end up I gave way and realize its S500. There are cars going at 250km/hour in NS highway..they have to high-beam from afar because many drivers in front are very slow in giving way ( esp the S plates no offences )

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

common on the NSHW lah.

esp those with KL or JB plates.

just filter left, let the CBL go off then go back to the lane.

else, see how slow the bugger can go.

i encountered a few times in my last trip alone.

already going at > 130, the bugger high beam me. I couldn't find a gap in the left lane to filter out. he tail gate me so close, i can see his pimples on my rear view.

so i went up 150 to over take a bus on the left.

he over took me, cut in front of me and did the same stunt in the video you posted.

so i let go of the accelerator and kept to the common speed on the left lane. bout 70++ at that time.

he continued for about another 5 mins, then he took off on the right lane again.

these kinda CBL are just time bomb waiting to crash at the next bend.

i won't bother to take up their challenge. not worth my safety to do so.

will let mother nature and physics to do their part to deal with these kinda CBL.

word of advice bro,

things are very different for a faster car coming from behind and they need to brake hard to slow down. Car doing 150km/h should just stick to Left lane imo. I know cos i came back this morning.

because cars are so cheap mah....

should make Cat A COE start from 250k onwards, and motorbike COE 100k. bicycle 50k. then roads will be clearer and mostly will consist of all the upstanding elites of society

every one will be happy

May work otherwise bro. Those who managed to get a car at such high COE now think that they are 'up there in society' already and think that they have every right of the way on the road. Then problems will start appearing when 2 of these like-minded people bump into each other on the road.

• Praise 1

For some drivers, driving lane 1 can earn some bragging points....... just now I drove on ECP lane 1 all the way. Very steady leh.

You can then chiong 120 at the 2nd lane and u can brag even 'higher' ... lol

Opel17, on 27 Jun 2014 - 3:45 PM, said:snapback.png

For some drivers, driving lane 1 can earn some bragging points....... just now I drove on ECP lane 1 all the way. Very steady leh. <--just trying to read the minds of those drivers.

You can then chiong 120 at the 2nd lane and u can brag even 'higher' ... lol

Not for me. I keep to the posted limit in SG n MY. Only +10 if really needed during overtaking.

I see it differently...The taxi driver must have seen the TP coming from behind and he wanted to move to the center lane..so he applied brake to move but there was another car in the center lane..

If he do that to change lane, then his license ought to be revoked, because create collision risk instead.

Definitely a farked-up attitude driver, thinking he owned the road.

Battle of the king of road

Taxi Uncle: Cb car want to speed up and tail gate my taxi ahh.. Let me show him who the king of the road is

* Play with brakes

TP: Stupid taxi uncle cannot see I am TP ahh.. I countdown 10 sec before showing him who the king of the road is

*3..2..1...turns on flashing light

Taxi Uncle: Wah die Pulice car! Faster switch lane and act like got problem with my brakes

* Gives way, continues to play with brake to act like brake got problem, pees in pants

• Praise 2

Taxi Uncle: Cb car want to speed up and tail gate my taxi ahh.. Let me show him who the king of the road is

* Play with brakes

TP: Stupid taxi uncle cannot see I am TP ahh.. I countdown 10 sec before showing him who the king of the road is

*3..2..1...turns on flashing light

Taxi Uncle: Wah die Pulice car! Faster switch lane and act like got problem with my brakes

* Gives way, continues to play with brake to act like brake got problem, pees in pants

Taxi Uncle: Wa today is my lucky day, here comes a carrot head * Play with brakes..... Come pay for my MC, rental and pay for my loss of income while I shake leg at home.( Must find my TD accident reference manual...Slip disc, neck cannot turn, spine pain....... Chut all pattern and Claim Gao Gao

• Praise 1