Women Rioting!

Rainbowbiatch

(edited)

Six women charged with rioting at Cineleisure Orchard

By Michelle Kwara | Yahoo Newsroom – 1 hour 49 minutes ago

Six women, aged between 18 and 30, were charged in court on Friday with rioting at K Box Cineleisure Orchard early last month.

Two of the women also each face an additional charge of “voluntarily causing hurt” to another person.

The accused are Wang Xi, 23; Liu Jiabao, 30; Wu Huamin, 18; Wu Huachun, 19; and Qiu Zhulin, 28; and Ding Jiao, 28. The first five are all People's Republic of China (PRC) nationals with the first two also Singapore permanent residents. The last is a Singapore citizen.

All six were accused of rioting on 3 May, at about 2:15am at KBox Cineleisure Orchard at 8 Grange Road by taking part in “an unlawful assembly” with a common object to cause hurt to Zheng Lu, a 19-year-old female PRC national, and by using violence.

If found guilty, they each face a jail term of up to 7 years and are liable to caning.

Wang and Wu Huachun face an additional charge of voluntarily causing hurt to Zheng Lu “by kicking and punching her” at about 11:15pm on 2 May at the karaoke venue. They may be jailed for up to two years or fined up to S$5,000 or both.

The case will be heard again in court on 21 July.

417d18d0-fda7-11e3-9618-0581ea814b60_630

Edited by Rainbowbiatch
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

The first five are all People's Republic of China (PRC) nationals with the first two also Singapore permanent residents. The last is a Singapore citizen.

lee5.jpg

• Praise 5

Six women charged with rioting at Cineleisure Orchard

By Michelle Kwara | Yahoo Newsroom – 1 hour 49 minutes ago

Six women, aged between 18 and 30, were charged in court on Friday with rioting at K Box Cineleisure Orchard early last month.

Two of the women also each face an additional charge of “voluntarily causing hurt” to another person.

The accused are Wang Xi, 23; Liu Jiabao, 30; Wu Huamin, 18; Wu Huachun, 19; and Qiu Zhulin, 28; and Ding Jiao, 28. The first five are all People's Republic of China (PRC) nationals with the first two also Singapore permanent residents. The last is a Singapore citizen.

All six were accused of rioting on 3 May, at about 2:15am at KBox Cineleisure Orchard at 8 Grange Road by taking part in “an unlawful assembly” with a common object to cause hurt to Zheng Lu, a 19-year-old female PRC national, and by using violence.

If found guilty, they each face a jail term of up to 7 years and are liable to caning.

Wang and Wu Huachun face an additional charge of voluntarily causing hurt to Zheng Lu “by kicking and punching her” at about 11:15pm on 2 May at the karaoke venue. They may be jailed for up to two years or fined up to S$5,000 or both.

The case will be heard again in court on 21 July.

417d18d0-fda7-11e3-9618-0581ea814b60_630

They are well selected FT (Fighting Talent) of Singapore indeed [thumbsup]

• Praise 3

I guess a slap on the wrist and a fine will do them good.

Don't be so mean ... They are still young ... Just send them to me ... I will teach them well ... I always do ...

But the 30 yr old one should be punished ... So old still dunno how to think ... Aiyo ... [laugh]

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

Any foreigners involved? YES

Any locals involved? NO (technically)

Any locals affect by the incident? NO

Any local affected by police paperwork? YES

Any taxpayer's money involved? YES

What a waste of local resources for things not our business!

• Praise 11

Turbocharged

the thing i fear most is happening... foreigners due to their large numbers are gonna form their own gangs

already happened thats y HDB had to do the ethnic quota recently due too many pinoys in 1 place. all i can say is they are bringing in more n more trouble n police force gona get more n more pressurized. 6.9M here we cum!

Supercharged

Women got canning meh ?

• Praise 1