Bad Audi Experience

Enson

Q3 owner here for less than 1 year. Thank God I sold that "SHIT"!

1 Qt engine oil less than 2K Km

Changed piston ring and still about the same , every 2~3K Km

Until shifting noise start appearing at the 9th mth & $*^$%#^

Dump the car and good luck to whoever that brought it

1 qt of engine oil for no more than 2k km is unacceptable. My 5 yr old turbocharged Subaru consumes abt half litres for every 8k KM. Did u run in the engine as manifacturer's recommendation?

BVO Auto is pretty good for Bimmers. Juzz For Cars has a good rep, but I haven't tried them myself.

And if you're buying an M from Munich, the whole experience is *much* better than PML, so there's no reason to swear off all Bimmers just because of PML. :D

Bro u drives a bimmer? Thought u drives a turbocharged Subie as your nick suggest. :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Oh? I that he left a few years ago? Are we talking about the same guy in yellow shoes.

A few years ago when shopping for patio, last hear he promote. Don't know he ciao already or not. Small frame guy, good service

Strangely that despite such poor reviews of PML service, it doesn't dissuade loads of people from buying a BMW in SG.

Thats cos people with happy experience rarely leave reviews or post in forums. Only the complaints get publicised <_<

Anecdotal experiences are just that... anecdotal. And may not represent the entire pie.

My 2c... I had shitty experience at C&C and also Mazda's AD for service. Also heard horror stories at Premium from my neighbour with an A5 but another with an A8 is very happy. Personal rapport with the SE helps I guess. Another colleague has been buying only Beemers for donkeys years from the same salesman at PML. But all of his cars he services at a small place at Havelock Rd... he says PML service is shit :D

As for me, my current car is a PI and I get great service with LTM at Sing Ming Dr. But your mileage with them may vary

Q3 owner here for less than 1 year. Thank God I sold that "SHIT"!

1 Qt engine oil less than 2K Km

Changed piston ring and still about the same , every 2~3K Km

Until shifting noise start appearing at the 9th mth & $*^$%#^

Dump the car and good luck to whoever that brought it

So what car you driving now?

In my view,still Nissan & Mazda's service the best.

agree Nissan is the best, honda also ok, but price also premium

never tried mazda & Toyota

I would say MAZDA have the best after sales service on their previous agent in year 2004. I own a brand new mazda in 2004. Car start giving problem after 3 mths. I would say im not a easy customer to handle. Dun talk abt other issue, main issue was the gearbox. Every morning moving our from car park, I would feel a jerk when gear 1 change to gear 2. No jerk after 5 mins ( even tried warm up the car for 10 mins still happens ) wack mazda dam hard. Wanted mazda to shipped the whole car back to Japan to change gearbox.

Then the top management had a meeting with me. They willing to fly in 2 Japanese engineers n a brand new gearbox to change in Singapore. I agreed. Very fast within one week they are in Singapore with new gearbox. I send in my car and I was given a courtesy car to use. After 2 weeks everything done, I took back my car.

The very next morning, its happens again! I drive straight to Mazda service center and infront of a lot of people, I throw my keys back to the service advisor and say wait for my lawyer letter. I dun want this car already! hahahaha. Can see everyone in there ( Customers n staff ) all blur.

The best thing when I went home at night. I received a call from my service advisor saying he waiting in car park to pass me courtesy car. He waited for me for 4 hrs in my car park. Wow I was impressed! I went down to talk to him and he say give mazda a chance to make good my car.

Ok. This jerking issue being resolved almost 9 mths. Means my car is 1 year old when they did so many test and found its the ECU problem and changed a new ones. And I was given a extended warranty from 3 years to 5 years. I would say that no other AD can match this type of service.

↡ Advertisement