2014/15 GST Voucher

knn i no have [bigcry]

About 1.6 million Singaporeans will receive letters informing them of their Budget 2014 benefits including the GST Voucher (GSTV) the GSTV Special Payments, the 5-Year Medisave top-up, and Service and Conservancy Charges (S&CC) rebates: MOF.

gstv-u-save-and-special.jpgGSTV - U-Save and Special Payment schedule. Source: MOF.

SINGAPORE: In the first week of July, about 1.6 million Singaporeans will receive letters informing them of their 2014 GST Voucher (GSTV), as well as other Budget 2014 benefits such as the 2014 GSTV Special Payments, the 5-Year Medisave top-up, as well as the Service and Conservancy Charges (S&CC) rebates, the Ministry of Finance (MOF) said in a press release on Monday (June 30).

Most Singaporeans will automatically receive their GSTV payouts and 5-Year Medisave top-ups, the MOF said. Those who have not signed up for past Government payouts and/or are not CPF members will receive letters informing them of the actions they need to take by Dec 31 to receive their benefits.

The benefits are as follows:

GSTV – CASH AND GSTV – CASH: SENIORS’ BONUS
About 1.3 million Singaporeans will receive the GSTV – Cash on Aug 1. Of this group, about 660,000 Singaporeans aged 55 and above will also receive the GSTV – Cash: Seniors’ Bonus, which will see them receiving double the GSTV – Cash amount in 2014. The GSTV – Cash and GSTV – Cash: Seniors’ Bonus will cost the Government S$505 million, the MOF said.

GSTV – MEDISAVE
About 380,000 Singaporeans aged 65 and above will also receive the GSTV – Medisave top-up on Aug 1, at a cost to the Government of S$115 million.

GSTV – U-SAVE AND GSTV – U-SAVE SPECIAL PAYMENT
The regular GST Voucher – U-Save will be given out quarterly, the MOF said. In addition, a Special Payment will be given out in July 2014 and January 2015. These vouchers will offset utilities directly and cost the Government S$290 million in total. In July, 800,000 households will receive S$90 to S$195 each in rebates, depending on the type of flat they stay in.

gstv-u-save-special-data.jpg

ADDITIONAL MEDISAVE TOP-UPS UNDER 5-YEAR MEDISAVE TOP-UP SCHEME
As announced in Budget 2014, Singaporeans born on or before Dec 31, 1959 - in other words, those aged 55 and above in 2014 - and who do not enjoy Pioneer Generation benefits will receive Medisave top-ups of S$100 or S$200 annually over the next five years, the ministry said. About 530,000 Singaporeans will benefit at a cost to the Government of S$100 million. Those who stay in homes of Annual Value above S$13,000 or who own more than one property will receive S$100 a year. "The vast majority - those living in HDB flats who do not own more than one property - will get the higher top-up of S$200 a year," the MOF announced.

More information on the GST Voucher can be found at www.gstvoucher.gov.sg. For more details on GSTV – Cash, GSTV – Medisave and the 5-Year Medisave top-up, call 1800 2222 888 or email [email protected]. For details on GSTV – U-Save, call 6671-7117 or email [email protected].

- CNA/es

↡ Advertisement

if you get i will file police report liao [laugh][laugh]

nb...u poh mata, they tell you go fly kite....hahahaha

if you get i will file police report liao [laugh][laugh]

Better don't take their money wor..

Later everything go up again...

Take $1 return $100 for nation building....

• Praise 1

Let me say it first....election coming. LoL...

Be sure that after election more will be taken back. Haha...

Dangle carrot now....kenna chop later.

• Praise 1

We are already kena chop everyday way before the election lo... [knife]

yup.............I said earlier liao................its cumming ...................and is cumming sooner than what many believe to be...........

after election we see taxes going up liao.............first to go up maybe GST..............hahaha............. [laugh]

woohoo ... a good reason for me to check letterbox instead of the useless ikea, courts and property flyers

give cash better leh. so can mod car ... muahahahha

After election GST increase to 10%. [shakehead] If not garmen where got money to give you GST rebate.

knn i no have [bigcry]

About 1.6 million Singaporeans will receive letters informing them of their Budget 2014 benefits including the GST Voucher (GSTV) the GSTV Special Payments, the 5-Year Medisave top-up, and Service and Conservancy Charges (S&CC) rebates: MOF.

gstv-u-save-and-special.jpgGSTV - U-Save and Special Payment schedule. Source: MOF.

SINGAPORE: In the first week of July, about 1.6 million Singaporeans will receive letters informing them of their 2014 GST Voucher (GSTV), as well as other Budget 2014 benefits such as the 2014 GSTV Special Payments, the 5-Year Medisave top-up, as well as the Service and Conservancy Charges (S&CC) rebates, the Ministry of Finance (MOF) said in a press release on Monday (June 30).

Most Singaporeans will automatically receive their GSTV payouts and 5-Year Medisave top-ups, the MOF said. Those who have not signed up for past Government payouts and/or are not CPF members will receive letters informing them of the actions they need to take by Dec 31 to receive their benefits.

The benefits are as follows:

GSTV – CASH AND GSTV – CASH: SENIORS’ BONUS

About 1.3 million Singaporeans will receive the GSTV – Cash on Aug 1. Of this group, about 660,000 Singaporeans aged 55 and above will also receive the GSTV – Cash: Seniors’ Bonus, which will see them receiving double the GSTV – Cash amount in 2014. The GSTV – Cash and GSTV – Cash: Seniors’ Bonus will cost the Government S$505 million, the MOF said.

GSTV – MEDISAVE

About 380,000 Singaporeans aged 65 and above will also receive the GSTV – Medisave top-up on Aug 1, at a cost to the Government of S$115 million.

GSTV – U-SAVE AND GSTV – U-SAVE SPECIAL PAYMENT

The regular GST Voucher – U-Save will be given out quarterly, the MOF said. In addition, a Special Payment will be given out in July 2014 and January 2015. These vouchers will offset utilities directly and cost the Government S$290 million in total. In July, 800,000 households will receive S$90 to S$195 each in rebates, depending on the type of flat they stay in.

gstv-u-save-special-data.jpg

ADDITIONAL MEDISAVE TOP-UPS UNDER 5-YEAR MEDISAVE TOP-UP SCHEME

As announced in Budget 2014, Singaporeans born on or before Dec 31, 1959 - in other words, those aged 55 and above in 2014 - and who do not enjoy Pioneer Generation benefits will receive Medisave top-ups of S$100 or S$200 annually over the next five years, the ministry said. About 530,000 Singaporeans will benefit at a cost to the Government of S$100 million. Those who stay in homes of Annual Value above S$13,000 or who own more than one property will receive S$100 a year. "The vast majority - those living in HDB flats who do not own more than one property - will get the higher top-up of S$200 a year," the MOF announced.

More information on the GST Voucher can be found at www.gstvoucher.gov.sg. For more details on GSTV – Cash, GSTV – Medisave and the 5-Year Medisave top-up, call 1800 2222 888 or email [email protected]. For details on GSTV – U-Save, call 6671-7117 or email [email protected].

- CNA/es

Thank god, still have :)

A little help here and there, will be great for majority of Singaporeans living in hdb flats :)

Looks like more and more goodies rolling out :)

Still, these goodies won't influence much on my X in 2016 :D

Thank god, still have :)

A little help here and there, will be great for majority of Singaporeans living in hdb flats :)

Looks like more and more goodies rolling out :)

Still, these goodies won't influence much on my X in 2016 :D

u ah dun haolian ok...i dun have, and you rub salt...

hmmph...dun friend you [furious]

(edited)

u ah dun haolian ok...i dun have, and you rub salt...

hmmph...dun friend you [furious]

chey, you don't get GST rebate is a good thing. Says you atas income and stay in atas house :ph34r:[laugh]

Edited by Mason016

After election GST increase to 10%. [shakehead] If not garmen where got money to give you GST rebate.

GST is to save the poors ,mind you !! [rifle]

We should all salute this policy [bounce2]

Supercharged

Better don't take their money wor..

Later everything go up again...

Take $1 return $100 for nation building....

gia, an cua mai gia?

mai gia pun tio tax gao gao... gia liow jia gong~!

↡ Advertisement