Has anyone tried pressing brake and gas pedal together?

Alphas

Twincharged

I wld do likewise even when I m not on expressway.😄 old man like me have all the time so will give way and stick to slower lane. Eyesight oso not very good nowadays..

Never been tailgated on the leftmost lane before? Happens to me quite frequently. Can't go any more to the left.

I got a friend who drive his auto car using both his legs. Left on brake, right leg on accelator and he can control pretty well. Some more he got Class 5 license, really take my hat off him.

I think TS meant something like this. The dragsters will know [:)]

It's the only way to launch auto car that have torque converter as quick as MT. I'm not responsible if anyone piang their GB wor...

Did it once..

The goondu car parked behind parked very very close to my car.

I felt the road was abit sloppy so had to press brake with left foot and accelerated lightly with right foot before releasing the brake pedal to prevent car from moving back and hitting the car when release handbrake.

I think TS meant something like this. The dragsters will know [:)]

It's the only way to launch auto car that have torque converter as quick as MT. I'm not responsible if anyone piang their GB wor...

Haha do it on a car that doesn't belong to you. I did that in a ford fusion in the states. The tires squealed when I launched the car around 2000rpm.

I drive daily with both legs. Nothing wrong will happen not as if the car will burst out in flames.

Just need to control and u will get use to it. Just like how you control your clutches. In manual.

Not only me I got colleagues and customer who does that too. It enable more respond in moving off and filtering lane in Singapore where u signal and get block off.

I got a friend who drive his auto car using both his legs. Left on brake, right leg on accelator and he can control pretty well. Some more he got Class 5 license, really take my hat off him.

it quite common, i do that daily. clocking over 300 km min.