Need help from any bros who can show the pics

↡ Advertisement

The new facelift quite nice

Front bumper quite chio

7 speed some more and has auto cruise

Need help from any bros who can show the pics

001-2014-honda-fit-leaked628opt.jpg

is it this one? ....hai ok la...haha

It's nice and relatively cheap 5 seater. Remind me of Airwave. But it's a parallel import car, so warranty may be a bit troublesome.

Nowadays most PI have warranty already, so for an uncomplicated Jap car it shouldn't be too hard for any mechanic to maintain it. Besides, the Fit Shuttle is using the previous L15A engine from the Fit RS so I think should be good la. I saw it sometime ago on the first floor of AML but didn't really go in and take a look la =x

Nowadays most PI have warranty already, so for an uncomplicated Jap car it shouldn't be too hard for any mechanic to maintain it. Besides, the Fit Shuttle is using the previous L15A engine from the Fit RS so I think should be good la. I saw it sometime ago on the first floor of AML but didn't really go in and take a look la =x

Haha, didn't know that, learnt something today. Everytime after browsing all the showroom cars, when I return to my existing car, I will have a mild "sian" feeling. But after a few days, I will feel happy and contented with my current car. Weirdo.

hi all,

i've been a lurker in mycarforum. :ph34r:

glad to share that my SE secured COE for my new Honda Fit Shuttle in yday's bidding.

will update you all on the purchasing experience and the car once i collect.

currently driving a 2008 Honda Fit. changing to Shuttle for the bigger boot space and all the features that come in this Fit Shuttle (cruise control being one of them for my trips up north).

• Praise 1

Looking forward for your sharing, thanks.

hi all,

glad to share that my SE secured COE for my new Honda Fit Shuttle in yday's bidding.

currently driving a 2008 Honda Fit. changing to Shuttle for the bigger boot space and all the features that come in this Fit Shuttle (cruise control being one of them for my trips up north).

• Praise 2

hi all,

Thks for sharing and Congrats!!

Yes pls give feedback esp as this car not sold at Kah Motors so not many owners.

Wondering if it's much bigger than the normal Fit so if possible, pls post pics, Thks!!

• Praise 6

Neutral Newbie

hi all,

Dear Sinicker,

Great to hear that.

Hope to hear more when we recieved your car.

Who do you buy your car from?

There are so many PI in the market, don't know where to start.

• Praise 1

Hi!

Collected my Honda Fit Shuttle purchased from M9 International at Ubi Automobile Megamart today. Understand from my SE, Derrick that two more are collecting their Shuttle tomorrow + weekend.

I strongly would like to affirm my SE for his professionalism throughout my interactions with him. As a first-time first-hand car buyer and to purchase it from a PI, I feel it has been a smooth transaction from the time I was window-shopping for a Fit Shuttle till the time he waved me off as I started driving away.

As my now-previous car is a 2008 Honda Fit, I bought this Fit Shuttle due to reliability of a Honda and the bigger boot space. I can have a stroller and the week's groceries inside my boot!

Collected the Fit Shuttle with 15km on the odometer!

Interestingly, my wife and I find that this car is spacious despite having the same width and wheelbase as the 2008 Honda Fit. We are still trying to figure out why this is so. LOL. update soon!

I collected the car at 4pm. fetched the wife. fetched the boy and drove back home. will share more as I drive more! [bounce2]

for now, goodnight. [sleeping]

• Praise 1

Hi!

Collected my Honda Fit Shuttle purchased from M9 International at Ubi Automobile Megamart today. Understand from my SE, Derrick that two more are collecting their Shuttle tomorrow + weekend.

I strongly would like to affirm my SE for his professionalism throughout my interactions with him. As a first-time first-hand car buyer and to purchase it from a PI, I feel it has been a smooth transaction from the time I was window-shopping for a Fit Shuttle till the time he waved me off as I started driving away.

As my now-previous car is a 2008 Honda Fit, I bought this Fit Shuttle due to reliability of a Honda and the bigger boot space. I can have a stroller and the week's groceries inside my boot!

Collected the Fit Shuttle with 15km on the odometer!

Interestingly, my wife and I find that this car is spacious despite having the same width and wheelbase as the 2008 Honda Fit. We are still trying to figure out why this is so. LOL. update soon!

I collected the car at 4pm. fetched the wife. fetched the boy and drove back home. will share more as I drive more! [bounce2]

for now, goodnight. [sleeping]

Congrats and Thks for the updates n looking forward to your feedback!!

• Praise 6

hi,

drove 180km past 4 days! here's some pictures of the overall car, the cruise control + paddle shift + auto headlights and the boot space.

20150118_183147.jpg

20150118_183021.jpg

20150118_183214.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4