Honda Fit Shuttle New Facelift

Yahgo22

hi,

drove 180km past 4 days! here's some pictures of the overall car, the cruise control + paddle shift + auto headlights and the boot space.

Thks for the pics! Looks good and spacious. The tyres looks abit small though like 15inches?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9

Thks for the pics! Looks good and spacious. The tyres looks abit small though like 15inches?

yes they're 15 inches.

i prefer to stay stock. if manufacturer says 15", i'll stick with 15". [drivingcar]

• Praise 1

yes they're 15 inches.

i prefer to stay stock. if manufacturer says 15", i'll stick with 15". [drivingcar]

Thanks. Love the rear space. Agree that stock rim size is the best. Esp so when its CVT. Congrats !

Hi.

My Toyota Isis will be 10 years old by March next year. Looking at the Honda Fit Shuttle. Is it going around $103K at one PI now? Those who bought it- how's your experience? Whats the FC? Wish and Isis is between 10-14.

Is the aircon ok?

Would appreciate advice. Like the boot space. Thanks.

Congrats to the bro who just got the new Fit Shuttle. I did go check it out before, it is indeed spacious in the cabin and boot. However, I was not very comfortable about PI dealers in general so didn't proceed.

From the photos of the Fit Shuttle here, I've just realised that body-wise it seems to be based on the second generation Fit/Jazz, not current 3rd generation. There are differences in the door handles, front nose and the steering wheel. But I'm impressed that it also has cruise control - if you use it on long highway drives, it helps to get even better FC.

And looks like it has auto headlights too. Nice.

Hi.

My Toyota Isis will be 10 years old by March next year. Looking at the Honda Fit Shuttle. Is it going around $103K at one PI now? Those who bought it- how's your experience? Whats the FC? Wish and Isis is between 10-14.

Is the aircon ok?

Would appreciate advice. Like the boot space. Thanks.

be guided that it is not an MPV like the Isis. it is a stationwagon.

best manually-calculated FC is 14.7km/l. worst was 12.6km/l.

Congrats to the bro who just got the new Fit Shuttle. I did go check it out before, it is indeed spacious in the cabin and boot. However, I was not very comfortable about PI dealers in general so didn't proceed.

From the photos of the Fit Shuttle here, I've just realised that body-wise it seems to be based on the second generation Fit/Jazz, not current 3rd generation. There are differences in the door handles, front nose and the steering wheel. But I'm impressed that it also has cruise control - if you use it on long highway drives, it helps to get even better FC.

And looks like it has auto headlights too. Nice.

yes, it is based on the 2nd-gen Fit. I owned the 2nd-gen Fit before changing to Fit Shuttle & I too checked out the 3rd-gen Fit/Jazz before deciding that Fit Shuttle meets my needs. there are some minor details that made me really like the 2nd gen outlook of things. (e.g. 2 cup holders for front pax/driver, wider boot compared to 3rd gen for the pram)

5 weeks on, I managed to see two other Fit Shuttle on the roads. both were before the facelift version.

Edited by Sinicker

Thanks folks.

Questions:

1. FACE LIFT VERSION OF FIT SHUTTLE

Is there a facelift version for the Fit Shuttle?

Which year and whats the difference?

Which is better- the old or the facelift version?

2. THE FC

I take it to be 12-14 km per litre?

3. COLORS

Theres a metallic blue version. Anyone bought that? It looks quite good....

post-155512-0-83275200-1424620603_thumb.jpg

Checked out the Shuttle. (Some photos are from internet). Looks good. (My comments are tied to my own requirements for space)

Those who have bought it - any advice re what improvements / additions we should ask of the PI? post-155512-0-13596700-1425049582_thumb.jpgpost-155512-0-05925700-1425049580_thumb.jpgpost-155512-0-92795700-1425049583_thumb.jpg

Thanks folks.

Questions:

1. FACE LIFT VERSION OF FIT SHUTTLE

Is there a facelift version for the Fit Shuttle?

Which year and whats the difference?

Which is better- the old or the facelift version?

2. THE FC

I take it to be 12-14 km per litre?

3. COLORS

Theres a metallic blue version. Anyone bought that? It looks quite good....

when I bought it, there was only silver, grey and blue. i chose grey initially. but changed to silver. thankfully, my SE was kind to allow the change.

Anyone has any fuel consumption based on real world? Possible to achieve 15km/l? I'm getting 15km/l on my vios with 80% HW and 20% city driving.

real world personal best was 14.7km/l. last tank just yesterday was 14.4km/l.

never passed 15km/l.

my expressway stretch is never more than 7km one-way.

Checked out the Shuttle. (Some photos are from internet). Looks good. (My comments are tied to my own requirements for space)

Those who have bought it - any advice re what improvements / additions we should ask of the PI? attachicon.gifSlide1.JPGattachicon.gifSlide3.JPGattachicon.gifSlide2.JPG

some of your pictures show the Vezel actually. weird. most is of the Fit Shuttle.

you can ask for accessories such as door visor, vinyl loop car mat, boot mat, bluetooth enabled dvd player head unit. not many things you can ask for as the car is pretty complete to me with the halogen headlights and cruise control, solar film and foglights all factory assembled in Japan (That's the best part! it is not a basic model that is spruced up locally like most AD vehicles).

• Praise 2

Thanks so much. I was looking at the Vezel when I checked out the Fit Shuttle so I must have got my photos a bit confused. Do let me know which is the Vezel please! Thanks.

Is the blue one nice? Is it the dark blue? post-155512-0-51066600-1425466802_thumb.jpg Thanks.

BTW where did you buy it from? M9 ?

1st Gear

Thanks! Any info re when it (the hybrid) will be brought to Singapore?Price?

Whats the cost of the Fit Shuttle now - the general model? Thanks.

Thanks! Any info re when it (the hybrid) will be brought to Singapore?Price?

Whats the cost of the Fit Shuttle now - the general model? Thanks.

no idea. don't think there's a market for hybrid in Singapore too.. PIs might just bring in 1.5L petrol. of course, I stand corrected.

if looks and "having the latest car" is not a concern for you, it is the best time to get the current Fit Shuttle. PIs would want to clear existing stock.

Here is the earlier thread on the new Honda Shuttle.

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2698578-new-honda-shuttle/

thank you!