3,269,800 Singapore Citizens Think LHL is a good PM

AhJason

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/3269800-singapore-citizens-think-lee-hsien-loong-good-prime-minister

3,269,800 SINGAPORE CITIZENS THINK LEE HSIEN LOONG IS A GOOD PRIME MINISTER

by Wan Dan Liao, Straight Times

In the usual bid to raise public awareness that PAP is a lousy political party with a lousy Prime Minister in-charge, opposition party members and their supporters have booked Hong Lim Park Speaker Corner for an event yesterday (5 July).

The event questioned whether Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong is the right person to lead Singapore and whether he should resign had attracted a respectable crowd of 200 in the backdrop of the recent public uproar against the government's unfettered use of citizens' CPF monies.

Among the speakers were alien spotter Mr Goh Meng Seng, former Secretary General of the National Solidarity Party who believes AVA had let down Singaporeans by allowing food imports from Fukushima, Japan where radiation contamination is still believed to be in that area. Another speaker, Mr Tan Kin Lian, former President-hopeful and former NTUC Income CEO pointed out the obvious: Cost of living in Singapore is too damn high.

Memorized by the theatrics and comedy, the crowd was visibly upset when one of the speakers Mr Mohammed Bashir, who has insensitively and seriously pointed out "there was no viable opposition in Singapore". He was boo-ed and heckled off the stage.

One of the bystanders, Cao Ji Bai, holding back his tears, said, "Look! What rights do these speakers have to ask Lee Hsien Loong to abdicate? Don't these people understand the Lee Dynasty has existed for the past 50 years and they will continue to reign for at least another 50 years?". Mr Cao is holding on to a copy of Lee Kuan Yew's memoirs - The Singapore Story.

"I carry this book with me to remind me of the sacrifices that the Supreme Leader has made for our motherland."

The Singapore 2011 census counted 3,270,000 Singapore Citizens. With only a turn up of 200 at the Hong Lim Park yesterday, that is an indicator of the overwhelming support that Lee Hsien Loong has because 3,269,800 others did not turn up.

Osman Sulaiman, the organiser of the event and a member of National Solidarity Party said the turn up could be better. "You all never help me promote the event lah. So many social political websites in Singapore but they also also never help me promote this event. You see lah. What solidarity? Sian. "

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/3269800-singapore-citizens-think-lee-hsien-loong-good-prime-minister#sthash.Ajr53FNJ.dpuf

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
(edited)

The Singapore 2011 census counted 3,270,000 Singapore Citizens. With only a turn up of 200 at the Hong Lim Park yesterday, that is an indicator of the overwhelming support that Lee Hsien Loong has because 3,269,800 others did not turn up.

simi logic is this? just because people don't turn up means they support? [hur]

some kind of joke is it?

edit:

okay.. kns... it is a sick joke...

Edited by Solar
  • Praise 3

Yes, I am one of 3,269,800.... by default......

wahahahaa.... [laugh] [laugh]

My wife just asked me why I am laughing silly by myself.

• Praise 1

do you like a clown to be your PM together with a bunch of circus in the parliament

politics is a circus, bro.

[laugh]

• Praise 2

ok...never turn up means agree........

I tot its cannot be bothered with him....I think I was wrong...

""One of the bystanders, Cao Ji Bai, holding back his tears"" this fellow name already states his family line IQ liow.......take it with a

pinch of salt...

• Praise 1

ya and we spend a bomb maintaining the circus, bro

I agree, bro. Animals are high maintenance. Because animals express themselves differently. The caretakers have difficulty understand what the animals want.

• Praise 1

Yes, I am one of 3,269,800.... by default......

wahahahaa.... [laugh] [laugh]

I also never turn up. [blush]

But that does not mean that I think LHL is a good PM n sud b the one to lead us into the future. [grin]

I cud b part of the "Silent Majority". [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 2

I agree, bro. Animals are high maintenance. Because animals express themselves differently. The caretakers have difficulty understand what the animals want

These animals want money, if its bananas it will be much simpler

• Praise 2

simi logic is this? just because people don't turn up means they support? [hur]

some kind of joke is it?

edit:

okay.. kns... it is a sick joke...

And when LHL makes his speech.....how many Sporeans also dun turn up????

Then that also means all of them dun support LHL. Right?

My wife just asked me why I am laughing silly by myself.

Tell her cos u just remembered a guy who has a long sad face which looks like his pet parrot just died.

Hahahaha. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

do you like a clown to be your PM together with a bunch of circus in the parliament

If it dun affect my CPF n money so much.... I wud actually find them quite amusing.

Hahahaha. [laugh]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

Howcome reporter name is Wan Dan Liao, 完蛋了

Then got someone name Coa ji bai..

Is this website, www.allsingaporestuff.com/, an imitation of the Newnation making spoof reporting?

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 3

(edited)

Howcome reporter name is Wan Dan Liao, 完蛋了

Then got someone name Coa ji bai..

Is this website, www.allsingaporestuff.com/, an imitation of the Newnation making spoof reporting?

And it's on the Straight Times ... not Straits Times [laugh]

Edited by Scoots
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

These animals want money, if its bananas it will be much simpler

Full ministers will retire will pensions and full Class A medical cover for themselves and family till they die? No wonder ppl like lss/mbt etc are so happy, despite screwing things up big time.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2