Buy your own car parts and auto accessories from Toyota & Lexus CarParts Stockist | Transglober Auto Pte Ltd

Hi, my mark x rear left brake calliper jammed. Can I check do you have this part...I think it was called...brake calliper sliding pin. I had checked but there are no part number on the part.

So are you able to help out on this. Thks.

Hi, my mark x rear left brake calliper jammed. Can I check do you have this part...I think it was called...brake calliper sliding pin. I had checked but there are no part number on the part.

So are you able to help out on this. Thks.

hi @seventhrabbit

you can call us at 68423393 during our operating hours to check about this.

Hi, do you have Lexus Is200t wipers? Please PM me the price.

Thanks.

Hi @redmouthfish

Yes we have it. Do you need the wiper rubbers insert or the whole blade?

You can call 68423393 during our operating hours to check.

Thanks!

Hi @redmouthfish

Yes we have it. Do you need the wiper rubbers insert or the whole blade?

You can call 68423393 during our operating hours to check.

Thanks

If I can replace the rubber insert DIY, I will opt for the rubber insert only. Else I will buy the whole blade. Please PM me the price for both, thanks.

If I can replace the rubber insert DIY, I will opt for the rubber insert only. Else I will buy the whole blade. Please PM me the price for both, thanks.

Hi @redmouthfish

just PM you.

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Do you have the clips that hold/secure the spoiler (of Aero-Tourer/Wish, 2009 model) to the car, which is atop the rear door?  I had accidentally hit the railing of HDB car park while reversing in, so the clips broken. If not available. Anyone could enlighten me where can I get it from in Singapore please? Or I can only go to scrap yard to buy used parts now? Thanks for advice. 

Edited by JimmyAng

(edited)

Hi,

Do you have the clips that hold/secure the spoiler (of Aero-Tourer/Wish, 2009 model) to the car, which is atop the rear door?  I had accidentally hit the railing of HDB car park while reversing in, so the clips broken. If not available. Anyone could enlighten me where can I get it from in Singapore please? Or I can only go to scrap yard to buy used parts now? Thanks for advice. 

Hi @jimmyang

you can call us during our operating hours to check.

Thanks!

Edited by TransgloberAuto