2015 Subaru WRX

kobayashiGT

Do you find the new 2015 Subaru WRX attractive?   

160 members have voted

1. 1. Do you find the new 2015 Subaru WRX attractive?

• YES
    • NO

Neutral Newbie

Hey guys, I've had my CVT WRX for almost a year. Would like to be part of the Whatsapp group so lemme know how to join. Thanks.

Congratulations on your new ride.

On top of that, we have an active whatsapp group chat for 2015+ wrx so if anyone collected their cars or is waiting for one do PM me to join the chat.

[laugh]

Hi, can you add me to your WRX CVT whatsapp group?

I'll pass you my number when you reply.

Thanks. Rishi

↡ Advertisement

Hi bros, can anyone recommend a good SE from MI? If located at Toa Payoh branch would be great. Also any tips on the additional stuff that we can ask the SE to throw in if getting a Rex? Thanks in advance!  

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros, can anyone recommend a good SE from MI? If located at Toa Payoh branch would be great. Also any tips on the additional stuff that we can ask the SE to throw in if getting a Rex? Thanks in advance!  

I got the car from Chris. MI's SEs usually switch around both branches so don't need to worry where they work at. I would say there is a limited amount of freebies, so maybe just cameras? 

Good luck on the negotiations!

2015+ WRX STI turning into NUH building. If you see this post, we're having a Whatsapp Group Chat for 2015+ WRX/STIs so please feel free to PM me so we can gather more people into our group.

• Praise 1

I got the car from Chris. MI's SEs usually switch around both branches so don't need to worry where they work at. I would say there is a limited amount of freebies, so maybe just cameras? 

Good luck on the negotiations!

2015+ WRX STI turning into NUH building. If you see this post, we're having a Whatsapp Group Chat for 2015+ WRX/STIs so please feel free to PM me so we can gather more people into our group.

Thanks for sharing bro, appreciate it!

what's the typical insurance cost for the new WRX?

is it still very high?

Saw the insurance price list recently - for someone like me in late 30s and 50% NCD, it's around $1.9k with protector. Remains in the same range until over 50 years old where it increases to slightly over $2k, assuming NCD remains the same.

By the way, have booked the CVT version, delivery is around Oct/Nov. Hoping to learn more from all the bros here.

Neutral Newbie

Saw the insurance price list recently - for someone like me in late 30s and 50% NCD, it's around $1.9k with protector. Remains in the same range until over 50 years old where it increases to slightly over $2k, assuming NCD remains the same.

By the way, have booked the CVT version, delivery is around Oct/Nov. Hoping to learn more from all the bros here.

Hey Lok, i have pmed you can you check.

Hi Guy, I am thinking to start a whatsapp chat group for 2015+ WRX owner. Mainly for knowledge and lobang sharing. There aren't many on the road. So I am not sure how many people we can gather.

If you are interested, please PM me your contact number.

It sounds great  [laugh] . I own a used 2014 Subaru WRX STI for sale (https://carfromjapan.com/cheap-used-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-for-sale). I bought it from a Japanese site. Is it ok if I would like to join group?

• Dislike 1

i wonder is there anyone still buy wrx after the C2 band surcharge?

$14.5k depre for WRX

$16.1k depre for STI

Who would in the right mind pay such premium for a 'bang for buck' performance car?

Edited by Aaronlkl
  • Praise 7

Anyone has direct contact of owners of COE-renewed blobeye WRX 2.0? Looking for a 2nd fun car :)

Used to drive the 2.0 Autorex back in 2010-2011 and a friend's blobeye 2.0M back in 2005. Want to get back into the JDM scene for a short while.

• Praise 1