Hotel Valet Crashes Lamborghini Gallardo

Jman888

Sounds like your ex colleagues did bad things to customers' cars!! Any stories to share?

I saw some out-sourced valet drivers handled the cars really badly in a 6 star hotel I worked with in my previous job.

Well, your practical fears about what valets do with your cars are almost close to the truth; but for my ex-company (no names) they were very professional and quite strict with how we handled the cars.

But i never saw the guys taking customer's cars for joyrides. They usually just play around with the acceleration or enjoy your aircon.

I think they much rather have MPVs and Limo vans like Alphard and Elgrand because they're more 'pimping' and they can relax in the car making use of the aircon and stereos.

For me personally, i found it challenging handling big SUVs like the Range Rover Supercharged and Audi Q7s because of the small roads we had to use to retrieve the customer's cars.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Sounds like your ex colleagues did bad things to customers' cars!! Any stories to share?

I saw some out-sourced valet drivers handled the cars really badly in a 6 star hotel I worked with in my previous job.

I know of 1 true story. a restaurant along YCK rd has valet service. they park customer cars along those private estate.

as this restaurant is quite popular, many cars are blocking the way around this estate.

I think (can't confirm) one of the residents damn DL with the situation and decided to key one of the customer cars.

upon receiving the car, the customer notice the damage but the valet service refuse to pay damages.

approach restaurant, restaurant manager said they out source the valet service. not their business.

so in the end, customer suck thumb.

Turbocharged

I know of 1 true story. a restaurant along YCK rd has valet service. they park customer cars along those private estate.

as this restaurant is quite popular, many cars are blocking the way around this estate.

I think (can't confirm) one of the residents damn DL with the situation and decided to key one of the customer cars.

upon receiving the car, the customer notice the damage but the valet service refuse to pay damages.

approach restaurant, restaurant manager said they out source the valet service. not their business.

so in the end, customer suck thumb.

I think I know which restaurant was invoked. :-(

Turbocharged

Well, your practical fears about what valets do with your cars are almost close to the truth; but for my ex-company (no names) they were very professional and quite strict with how we handled the cars.

But i never saw the guys taking customer's cars for joyrides. They usually just play around with the acceleration or enjoy your aircon.

I think they much rather have MPVs and Limo vans like Alphard and Elgrand because they're more 'pimping' and they can relax in the car making use of the aircon and stereos.

For me personally, i found it challenging handling big SUVs like the Range Rover Supercharged and Audi Q7s because of the small roads we had to use to retrieve the customer's cars.

Talking about relaxing in customers' vehicles with aircon in full blast --- while the owners are having their expensive dinner, their cars were idling their engine to provide aircon comfort to the valet drivers the whole night, saw it with my own eyes!!

Supercharged

i'm too paiseh to let anyone to valet my old car.

i let my P plate nephew test drive my chee poke car and he stalled 3 times within the stretch of 1km. [sweatdrop]

I believed this happened because do not have the experience in handling Lambo.

This happened becos Lambo wheel eats into the car compartment and when we place our right foot directly in front, we are stepping on the accelerator, not the brake. The brake is located directly in front of our left foot.

Turbocharged

I believed this happened because do not have the experience in handling Lambo.

This happened becos Lambo wheel eats into the car compartment and when we place our right foot directly in front, we are stepping on the accelerator, not the brake. The brake is located directly in front of our left foot.

for those who can't visualize what he is saying ... this is what he means:

35k8x1w.jpg

• Praise 1

singapore many years ago got a similar case. i recall was a porche. the hotel's valet somehow can;t handle when the turbos kicks in. hoot all the way to the garden.

for those who can't visualize what he is saying ... this is what he means:

35k8x1w.jpg

Thank you Sp4wn. This is exactly what I meant. Am new here thus unable to praise your input. Edited by Vincy
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1