Samsung Note 3

Antonee

Anyone have problem with their samsung note 3?

I list down the details:

1.Android was so messy, the apps seems like pre installed and scattered everywhere and i need to organise one by one

2. Plugging into macbook air wasnt allowed. I use airdroid to drop files or transfer and it it takes a lot time from using the wifi

3. Out of no where, there is red n green arrow appeared in my note 3 screen on the top right corner. Searched online n realised is new service by samsung. I disable the volte call n the logo is still there?

anyone can advise? Thank u

↡ Advertisement

Aside to that, its camera isnt stable n sometimes it will appear blurry when snapping pictures...

are you trying to find excuse to switch back to apple? [laugh][laugh]

shaddap lah fanboi....i mean fanoldfart :D:D:D

er...me too hor....kekekke

Internal Moderator

Aside to that, its camera isnt stable n sometimes it will appear blurry when snapping pictures...

Yes Note 3 camera isn't all that good. You have to have stable hands to get a good shot. Didn't have such problems for iPhone or my S3.

Yes Note 3 camera isn't all that good. You have to have stable hands to get a good shot. Didn't have such problems for iPhone or my S3.

eh din know you work for apple......i gonna ban you, cos advertising...oops, fellow mod, cannot ban..hahahahaha :o:o

Change to Windows Phone - Lumia 1520. [thumbsup]

Very soon, Windows 8.1 will be officially rolled out. Most complaints about WP would be history.

Anyone have problem with their samsung note 3?

I list down the details:
1.Android was so messy, the apps seems like pre installed and scattered everywhere and i need to organise one by one
2. Plugging into macbook air wasnt allowed. I use airdroid to drop files or transfer and it it takes a lot time from using the wifi
3. Out of no where, there is red n green arrow appeared in my note 3 screen on the top right corner. Searched online n realised is new service by samsung. I disable the volte call n the logo is still there?

anyone can advise? Thank u

Internal Moderator

eh din know you work for apple......i gonna ban you, cos advertising...oops, fellow mod, cannot ban..hahahahaha :o:o

Selective reading lei you. Totally dismissed the word S3. [confused][smash]

Selective reading lei you. Totally dismissed the word S3. [confused][smash]

that is more like a red herring to mask your real desire...haha

eh u no vote ah...kekeke

(edited)

I think you got a lemon...

U sure? D

I think you got a lemon...

Deleted

Double post

Edited by Antonee

(edited)

Somseng phones not very good one lah. On surface, looks very good, but......

Even on Windows platform.......

I had Samseng Omnia W on Windows, lotsa hardware issues........ until one day, it conked off completely without giving me one month termination notice. [laugh]

Luckily, I already bought another phone - Lumia 920 on standby liao.....

Another tip on smartphones.... avoid AMOLED screens on all brands..... If can get IPS LCD, the bestest.

U sure? D
Deleted

Double post

Edited by Kangadrool

Messy? That one have to ask the shop that sold you the phone liao

Take pic got problem? I think is focus issue, when taking pic just tap the part you want to focus

Red and green arrow on top right corner I believe shows the that you using LTE. Data transmission if I not wrong

You just not used to android yet lar haha

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] That's why I suggested use WP, top end no arrows, nothing to confuse.....

Messy? That one have to ask the shop that sold you the phone liao

Take pic got problem? I think is focus issue, when taking pic just tap the part you want to focus

Red and green arrow on top right corner I believe shows the that you using LTE. Data transmission if I not wrong

You just not used to android yet lar haha

Change to Windows Phone - Lumia 1520. [thumbsup]

Very soon, Windows 8.1 will be officially rolled out. Most complaints about WP would be history.

Windows Phone? Mai lah mai lah... Microsoft products suck....

The day when Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck, is when they start making vacuum cleaners. :D

↡ Advertisement