Almost Accident! Bad Driving - SKN2000H

Leontan

(edited)

Arrrrrrrrr.......actually I see nothing wrong lei.

Its just part of everyday driving isnt it ?

U should exercise defensive driving more so but instead you become more agressive.

Hiazzzzzz......

Edited by Hiphiphoray
  • Praise 5

1st time, filter out from expressway, don't bother to filter.....never mind, we move on
2nd time, 1.13 mins onwards, i have to jam brake!

seriously, I can't see SKN2000H did obvious wrong,

only hesitate a bit at expressway exit, might cause you brake,

SKN2000H quite new car, may be new driver not familer the road [:p]

• Praise 4

Twincharged
(edited)

Sorry! Didn't know dropbox didn't work well.

http://youtu.be/nvLs0c-hAn8

Erm.... Red light ahead and cars all stop, the Camry is just slowing down to stop behind those cars. Instead of slowing down also behind with Camry , you try to squeeze in the gap the filter left. Although there is space for you to do so, but always remember not all drivers driving skill is good leh, so partly your fault to get into that kind of situation. Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 7

Sorry! Didn't know dropbox didn't work well.

http://youtu.be/nvLs0c-hAn8

He drive slow maybe... But this type of accident is totally avoidable... U just need to calm down ah..

Did u stop the video at the point u released some choice expletives at that guy? I do that all the time! But only in the safe confines of my own car.. Keke

Erm.... Red light ahead and cars all stop, the Camry is just slowing down to stop behind those cars. Instead of slowing down also behind with Camry , you try to squeeze in the gap the filter left. Although there is space for you to do so, but always remember not all drivers driving skill is good leh, so partly your fault to get into that kind of situation.

I think the video doesn't show the side well :(

The car swerved in so I got to jam brake. The car wanted to go left

New car, new driver, not sure of the route... Whatever it is, signal intention early, and don't take sweet time switching to intended lane. If slow at switching, then remember to check rear and side view more often...

• Praise 1

In the beginning part u drive quite closely behind him which is called tailgating.

Second u try to squeeze in the last part of video. Even if u jam brake also no use cos in first place if u don't try to squeeze u wont need to jam brake.

Conclusion u r overconfident of ur driving skill. I don't see him being much hazard in our road. Just drive slowly and be patient bro.

• Praise 9

Twincharged

I think the video doesn't show the side well :(

The car swerved in so I got to jam brake. The car wanted to go left

Your driving is bad. Even if he isn't trying to filter to the left at the end, you shouldn't squeeze in so fast.

• Praise 3

nothing wrong with him

u tailgating too fast too furious, and reckless cutting at the merging lane

regardless, his vehicle is IN FRONT OF YOURS, its your duty to maintain a safe lookout

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3